PDA

View Full Version : Knights remember the Longships

Ulrichvonbek111
04-10-2017, 06:18 PM
Knights,,,,remember your glorious history,,and not so glorious.
At any time in history did the Samurai ever invade your land or destroy your houses of Faith ?
For many decades the Vikings raided your coastal town's and villages raping,,pillaging and burning your houses of prayer,,putting all monks to the sword....
They took your women,,wives,,mother's,,sisters and daughters away as slaves.
They took your livestock,,grainstores,silver and gold.
They launched many mainland raids also,,again putting your Faith to the sword..
So when you are under some allusion that the Samurai have done you great wrong then Knights summon your forces and have pride,,turn forth on those who ravaged your lands..
Gain respect by facing your true foe ,,then ready yourselves to save face...You could make a big impact to determine your fate.

Let the lion in you roar and let Odin's ravens Huginn and Muninn take the news of your armies gathering on their borders.
Take back what was yours and let your Chivalry rule the land once again.

Be strong and true.

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 06:33 PM
Are you really posting again about this war poetry of you so we the Vikings dont destroy your faction??? Lol, you have way too much free time!

Ulrichvonbek111
04-10-2017, 06:51 PM
Are you really posting again about this war poetry of you so we the Vikings dont destroy your faction??? Lol, you have way too much free time!

It's all in good fun.
Listen to the 1st two songs on the Raven album by the Stranglers.
Longships,,,the Raven...
One song goes into the other,,,my Viking true warrior friend give this a listen to....Beautiful..
Inspired by Odin's two ravens Huginn and Muninn .
Please let me know what you think ..
Longships is musical intro to the Raven song...
I'm more than sure you'll appreciate it,,,also look on Google at images for the Stranglers the Raven...
.Post one as I can't...thanks.

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 06:52 PM
It's all in good fun.
Listen to the 1st two songs on the Raven album by the Stranglers.
Longships,,,the Raven...
One song goes into the other,,,my Viking true warrior friend give this a listen to....Beautiful..
Inspired by Odin's two ravens Huginn and Muninn .
Please let me know what you think ..
Longships is musical intro to the Raven song...
I'm more than sure you'll appreciate it,,,also look on Google at images for the Stranglers the Raven...
.Post one as I can't...thanks.

Ok thank you, but you are my enemy. I want to kill you XD

Ulrichvonbek111
04-10-2017, 07:00 PM
Ok thank you, but you are my enemy. I want to kill you XD

Thanks ,,,go on have a quick listen and let me know..
I can't load images from my tablet ( or can i ?)
The Raven album also has a song called Ice which is about seppuku...see two warrior castes on one album.
Would be nice if you could load some of the Raven images from Google images.

Way back in closed Beta I was so tempted to go Viking with great inspiration from the band,,,but ahhh I chose Samurai.💮

Maybe I'll be holding your head ,,, but I'll only take it with a smile upon your face....For Honour.👹

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 07:05 PM
Thanks ,,,go on have a quick listen and let me know..
I can't load images from my tablet ( or can i ?)
The Raven album also has a song called Ice which is about seppuku...see two warrior castes on one album.
Would be nice if you could load some of the Raven images from Google images.

Way back in closed Beta I was so tempted to go Viking with great inspiration from the band,,,but ahhh I chose Samurai.��

Maybe I'll be holding your head ,,, but I'll only take it with a smile upon your face....For Honour.��

I will. Lets see what faction wins my dear poet, your Samurai or my Vikings. Let us see each other in the Battlefield, and it will be my last war in this game. As soon as it ends, Im leaving.

Hold my head with proud if you ever get to take it, cause it would have been a huge effort, thats for sure: https://fhtracker.com/profile/psn/corazondedelfin/heroes

TO VALHALLA MY BROTHERS! LET US END THIS WAR!

Ulrichvonbek111
04-10-2017, 07:09 PM
I will. Lets see what faction wins my dear poet, your Samurai or my Vikings. Let us see each other in the Battlefield, and it will be my last war in this game. As soon as it ends, Im leaving.

Hold my head with proud if you ever get to take it, cause it would have been a huge effort, thats for sure: https://fhtracker.com/profile/psn/corazondedelfin/heroes

You are truly an honourable warrior.
If you was to hold my head ahigh then I'd be honoured that it was being held by a mighty combatant of the northern seas.

When I was a Viking my friend he was the Raven..

Sov3R3ignN
04-10-2017, 08:09 PM
I am a Viking player and i support this post. In fact it was good to read something like this that encourages Knights to fight. If you don't like it, Don't read it and keep your toxic 2 cents in your pockets.

Ulrichvonbek111
04-10-2017, 08:53 PM
I am a Viking player and i support this post. In fact it was good to read something like this that encourages Knights to fight. If you don't like it, Don't read it and keep your toxic 2 cents in your pockets.

Thank you...
I'm Samurai,,,
Like you said they need an inspirational boost instead of expecting the inevitable doom. 👹💮👺

SK-LorD4rk
04-10-2017, 09:20 PM
These are the most enjoyable posts to read for me (and the technical ones ofc :p). When you are expecting some immature backfire and/or toxic replies, but instead get:

I will. Lets see what faction wins my dear poet, your Samurai or my Vikings. Let us see each other in the Battlefield...
Hold my head with proud if you ever get to take it...

You are truly an honourable warrior.
If you was to hold my head ahigh then I'd be honoured that it was being held by a mighty combatant of the northern seas.
When I was a Viking my friend he was the Raven..

I'm Samurai, but really want the Knights to keep pushing EVERYBODY else away from their holy lands! :D

Hillbill79
04-11-2017, 10:17 AM
The knights didn't exist in the Viking times..... it was the Vikings who became the knights of old.

The first knights were Normans.... who were Vikings... Normans was a shortened form of Northmen, or Norsemen. The area of France that became Normandy was given to the Vikings to stop them raiding the French coast.. It worked..... they went and invaded England instead......... The Northmen took the north of England, then the Normans came and took the south.... Then built castles and became the knights.

The Samurai are the true outsiders, the true enemy.. and must be vanquished from our lands!

At any time in history did the Samurai ever invade your land or destroy your houses of Faith ?
For many decades the Vikings raided your coastal town's and villages raping,,pillaging and burning your houses of prayer,,putting all monks to the sword....
So when you are under some allusion that the Samurai have done you great wrong then Knights summon your forces and have pride,,turn forth on those who ravaged your lands..
Gain respect by facing your true foe ,,then ready yourselves to save face...You could make a big impact to determine your fate.

Let the lion in you roar and let Odin's ravens Huginn and Muninn take the news of your armies gathering on their borders.

Be strong and true.

SK-LorD4rk
04-11-2017, 08:21 PM
The knights didn't exist in the Viking times..... it was the Vikings who became the knights of old.

"BLASPHEMY!" -word from any knight reading this

Vikings and Knights are archenemies!

The idea that knights sole originated from the vikings is blasphemous and heavily twisted. The medieval knighthood order presented in FH is the one derived from ancient Rome: Ordo Equestris. They are classic French/British knights (nobles landlords protectors of the monarch), not Scandinavians-converted-to-christianism-knights-wannabe!

Viking values are the ABSOLUTE opposite of Knight/Samurai values:

Protect the weak / Destroy the weak
Protect the land from invaders / RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAID!
Chivalry code (Bushido) / RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAID!
With Honor / For Honor (lol)

If FH would be a classic fantasy game it would translate like:

Knights: Humans
Samurai: Elves
Vikings: Orcs

See? Knights have much more in common with the Samurai, than Vikings! :p

So, my fellow honorable knights... I urge you to raise and help us repel these vile invaders!

(ahahahahah, god damn it, these topics are fun)

Ulrichvonbek111
04-11-2017, 08:49 PM
"BLASPHEMY!" -word from any knight reading this

Vikings and Knights are archenemies!

The idea that knights sole originated from the vikings is blasphemous and heavily twisted. The medieval knighthood order presented in FH is the one derived from ancient Rome: Ordo Equestris. They are classic French/British knights (nobles landlords protectors of the monarch), not Scandinavians-converted-to-christianism-knights-wannabe!

Viking values are the ABSOLUTE opposite of Knight/Samurai values:

Protect the weak / Destroy the weak
Protect the land from invaders / RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAID!
Chivalry code (Bushido) / RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAID!
With Honor / For Honor (lol)

If FH would be a classic fantasy game it would translate like:

Knights: Humans
Samurai: Elves
Vikings: Orcs

See? Knights have much more in common with the Samurai, than Vikings! :p

So, my fellow honorable knights... I urge you to raise and help us repel these vile invaders!

(ahahahahah, god damn it, these topics are fun)

Indeed my Bushido brother, ,

The tin men are resentful against us because they thought they'd be a major force and all that sort of thing...
Imagine letting your chosen faction come last all because you hold an unjustified grudge...nonsensical.
SPINELESS TIN MEN ON THEIR KNEES TO PLEASE THEIR BATTERED AND BRUISED EGO'S...
THEY HONESTLY THOUGHT THEY'D HAVE A SAY IN THE WAR STAKING THEIR CLAIM,,,,BUT HEY HO THEY SPAT THE DUMMY.
HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME YOU TREACHEROUS SPINELESS LUMPS OF TIN.😂😂😂😂😂

corazondedelfin
04-11-2017, 11:41 PM
Dear Samurai blood brother, it seems that the Knights didnt remember the longships, right? xD

FINALLY AS I TOLD YOU WE DESTROYED EVERYONE AND ENDED WITH 31 ASSETS, **** YEAH!

Open a thread about the tale of how the Vikings won ;)

Now in 14 days it will be your faction vs my faction, and guess who will win the war, hehehehe...

SK-LorD4rk
04-12-2017, 12:07 AM
Dear Samurai blood brother, it seems that the Knights didnt remember the longships, right? xD

FINALLY AS I TOLD YOU WE DESTROYED EVERYONE AND ENDED WITH 31 ASSETS, **** YEAH!

Now in 14 days it will be your faction vs my faction, and guess who will win the war, hehehehe...

We tried, but there was nothing we could do to stop the invaders! There were just too many... :(

While I was killing dozens of vikings during the "Battle of the Fourth Season", I noticed an Orochi arriving in a Longship, then proceeding to kill several of my fellow bushido warriors... were my eyes deceiving me!? corazondedelfin, are you an Orochi main??

UbiJurassic
04-12-2017, 12:08 AM

Be strong and true.

Always enjoy reading your eloquent posts, Ulrichvonbek111!

Ulrichvonbek111
04-12-2017, 02:42 AM
Always enjoy reading your eloquent posts, Ulrichvonbek111!

Thank you UbiJurassic
Much appreciated 👺
I give my deepest sympathies to the few chivalrous knights who tried to win the round only to be stabbed in the back from within their own faction..Many knights thought they had a chance of the round ,,but when you've got dissenters from within what chance do you stand.
The SPINELESS ones who thrived on jealousy of the Samurai sold their lands people short...offering them as a sacrifice to the Vikings.
Was a great victory for the Vikings,,their fallen shall be feasting in Valhalla with Odin and Ragnar whilst the lost souls of those sacrificed by the SPINELESS died for sheer blind resentful self seeking pleasure,,,at a loss.Really it's good to lose.Really. No.

So beware a few rotten apples spoil the barrel.

Imagine the knights had won the round,,then their hopes would be alive .Instead they've been betrayed and left with their pants down...
So now because of the SPINELESS you shall come least.

The WarCry at the beginning Deus Vult kind of meant something to so many,,but the SPINELESS have just made a joke of it..
A big joke on the whole war,,crusade and made a laughing stock of all the decent honourable knights..
They've tarred you with the same brush...your images are tainted, your honour and reputation in tatters...

To be truthful it's all very disappointing...👹
Thought ther might have been some constructive effort,,
Some unity....
So next battle earn some honour and respect and try and win.💮

Ulrichvonbek111
04-12-2017, 03:10 AM

Continue reading this thread and "Valhalla Calls ",,,it's for you my northern seas friend.

Captain-Courage
04-12-2017, 02:49 PM
As I said in the mirror thread.
Blah blah blah

Knights are the most clever in fact and realized they have far more better things to do than wasting time on a silly place holder "game feature" that hurts the game more than anything else.
So instead, they spent their time on far more useful things, like learning sick dance move to make the damsels moist at the Count's reception.

http://i.makeagif.com/media/7-16-2016/aPVGKj.gif

While you will still all be measuring your respective reproductive appendices in **** contests, they're the one who'll get all the ladies at the par-tay.
After all, good and healthy descendency is always important in a Dynasty.