PDA

View Full Version : Time to fix connection

Massidutti
04-10-2017, 06:05 PM
Today and other days when i play the game i get 30 disconnections in an hour. Its the fiest time ever i rage quit a game. And one i had hoped to love. But man seriously fix it. And there is allot more to fix regarding some characters. So now do something about it since you guys got payed for it. Or just give me my money back. Becuase im tired of it. First time i quit a game and want my money back. Good job ubi. U annoyed me big time. U wasted allot of time of many players. Finally a game that i tought is gonna be my dream game. But it becomes my first nightmare game. Greetz

vgrimr_J
04-10-2017, 06:47 PM
heroes are okay in the new patch they should focus all their manpower to connetions for now. like seriously these issues needs to be fixed asap

WoodDaGawd
04-10-2017, 09:18 PM
Pretty high win rate plus a lot of time logged into the game.

But you're saying this is on Ubi's end? Im on PS4 and don't get disconnected as much as you are saying. Maybe check your router or ISP.

You could also post some vids of said disconnects or open a ticket with support.

Massidutti
04-10-2017, 09:44 PM
Pretty high win rate plus a lot of time logged into the game.

But you're saying this is on Ubi's end? Im on PS4 and don't get disconnected as much as you are saying. Maybe check your router or ISP.

You could also post some vids of said disconnects or open a ticket with support.

Well i'm on ps4 aswell and at first it wasnt much. But now when i do elimination for example every match i get this disconnection error. And somethimes suddenly 6 to 7 poeple disconnect at the same time. Really weird. Wasnt like this. My router and stuff should be fine since i dont have disconnection isseus with other games or so. Thx for reply

Massidutti
04-10-2017, 09:46 PM
heroes are okay in the new patch they should focus all their manpower to connetions for now. like seriously these issues needs to be fixed asap

Lets hope the new patch wil be good