PDA

View Full Version : I still didn't play ANY pvp match since I bought the game. PC

Z3RO-.
04-10-2017, 05:07 PM
PC.

I bought the game 2 days ago, I still didn't play any multiplayer game. Just infinite matchmaking searching, every mode....

Give me money back, thanks.

MemoireStar
04-10-2017, 11:32 PM
Do you happen to have a red NAT type? Because I can find games just fine (4v4 often dies mid-match but that's a different story)

Bob__Gnarly
04-10-2017, 11:45 PM
PC.

I bought the game 2 days ago, I still didn't play any multiplayer game. Just infinite matchmaking searching, every mode....

Give me money back, thanks.

Let me guess, you're getting the 0002001512 error?

What region do you play in?

Z3RO-.
04-11-2017, 12:42 AM
Let me guess, you're getting the 0002001512 error?

What region do you play in?

I'm from europe.
Yes, I get that error after like 10 minutes searching.

UbiJurassic
04-11-2017, 12:47 AM
Hey Zero.LFT, could you tell us more about your issue? It would be helpful to know what NAT type you have, if you are using wireless or wired internet and any error codes that might be appearing.

Z3RO-.
04-11-2017, 01:03 AM
Hey Zero.LFT, could you tell us more about your issue? It would be helpful to know what NAT type you have, if you are using wireless or wired internet and any error codes that might be appearing.

Open NAT, LAN, 0002001512 error.

Mia.Nora
04-11-2017, 02:46 AM
Don't even bother with support Zero, I have a ticket for this exact same issue for over 2 months. They give some generic open ports, disable anti virus reply, then claim that this is error is caused by host quitting manually. And the technical support solution they offer is please try again.

I just recorded another 20 minute of Very High Activity Matchmaking that pops that error back to back at exact 240 second intervals. This error is caused by a session timeout coded into For Honor, and they lie about it trying to pin it on player behavior.

My guess at this point is they are trying to hide that player population hit rock bottom in certain regions to the point it can not find 5 other people to form a game. And since they lie about Very High Activity they dont want to reveal true nature of the error.

Z3RO-.
04-11-2017, 02:33 PM
I just solved the problem by myself.

Draghmar
04-11-2017, 02:36 PM
And how did you do that if I may ask?

Z3RO-.
04-11-2017, 04:45 PM
This was the problem: previous beta files. I played every tests/beta, so after buying the game I checked old files before download coz I didn't uninstall beta. After files check, I didn't have to download 1,52GB. Those files were probably the problem. I cleaned everything and download everything again and now I can play every mode. I suggest people with same problem to do the same.

Interrible
05-15-2017, 12:34 PM
This was the problem: previous beta files. I played every tests/beta, so after buying the game I checked old files before download coz I didn't uninstall beta. After files check, I didn't have to download 1,52GB. Those files were probably the problem. I cleaned everything and download everything again and now I can play every mode. I suggest people with same problem to do the same.

Cleared the beta files and verified files, didn't work. Reinstalling didn't work either.