PDA

View Full Version : Done...

McRae89
04-10-2017, 02:38 PM
I hate to say it but I am done with this game. I love the game but if they cant fix the connection then I am not going to waste my time anymore. After trying to play for 2 hours yesterday with the wife and only being able to complete 2 matches during that time I am at the end of my patience. Please fix the connection so that this game is playable again. I feel like the connection stability has been on a steady decline since shortly after launch and it has not gotten any better. There has also been no communication from UBI about what they plan to do about this major issue other than "we are aware and working on it". I am sorry but that is not good enough anymore. I am sincerely hoping that they are able to fix the issue so that I can come back to play the game but at the moment there is no point in even trying.

Astrolite.
04-10-2017, 02:46 PM
Actually i must say the the connection has been going in the right direction, 1vs1's, Brawls and eliminations rarely have them crash. Although Dominion and Skirmish are still a problem.

McRae89
04-10-2017, 03:06 PM
In my experience, anytime I play with my wife, we cant stay in any game for long. We have never tried duels together but something tells me that just wont work. We rarely do brawls so I cant comment on that; but, we switch between all of the other 4v4's and our connection is never good. We are on the same network and both have open NATs so I find a tad frustrating when we either cant join the same game, get booted individually from a game, or have the entire game crash midway through.