PDA

View Full Version : I can not play what I want

Temkiro
04-10-2017, 02:03 PM
I can not find any game mode other than duel, 5 minutes in the queue and back with the 0002001512 error, I spent so much time putting NAT green and trying to find a match that now I can not ask for a refund anymore ... and if I find a match With some kind of miracle I still can not finish it without taking disconnect ... in short I just paid for the campaign and a boring duel mode.

any help ?

Apoteozh
04-10-2017, 02:18 PM
Hello Temkiro,

I will forward your issue to the team. Does the issue started only after the patch 1.0.5? Thank you for the details and sorry for inconvenience caused.

Huldrych-ZX
04-10-2017, 02:20 PM
What's your platform? Mine is PC, and this is the situation:
Currently, there're around a bit more than 3.5k people conected (at least on Steam) to a region locked game = Game's virtually dead.

Sorry, friend, I share your pain, but there's nothing to do on our end, and I doubt there's something to do on Ubisoft's part. Fixing the game is one thing, but getting back the number of players they bleed is another.

With this player base so soon after release you better start getting used to just play Duel from time to time or drop the game completely.

Temkiro
04-10-2017, 02:30 PM
Hello Temkiro,

I will forward your issue to the team. Does the issue started only after the patch 1.0.5? Thank you for the details and sorry for inconvenience caused.

Since I bought

Apoteozh
04-10-2017, 03:27 PM
Since I bought

It's probably related to your connection, I advice you to have a look on this article (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-GB/news-community/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-286690-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32) and contact the technical support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/).

teksuo1
04-10-2017, 04:31 PM
region locked game

so the laggy red connection guys that say "i from china" are in fact not from china?!

Gray360UK
04-10-2017, 04:52 PM
You might wanna be a bit more accurate with the description of your issue OP, according to a certain website I know, you have played 180 matches that were not Duels for over 20 hours. Just saying :)

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 04:57 PM
You might wanna be a bit more accurate with the description of your issue OP, according to a certain website I know, you have played 180 matches that were not Duels for over 20 hours. Just saying :)

Gray Unchained, soon in your Cinemas.

http://esunatrampa.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/django-unchained.jpg

Let people live in peace Gray, for me its funny to read you, you know, but others...

Gray360UK
04-10-2017, 05:01 PM
Gray Unchained, soon in your Cinemas.

http://esunatrampa.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/django-unchained.jpg

Let people live in peace Gray, for me its funny to read you, you know, but others...

... you are very very weird, you know that? ;)

corazondedelfin
04-10-2017, 05:06 PM
... you are very very weird, you know that? ;)

Indeed, thats why Im the master of the honorable Oroshis which is only above the master of the Raiders and right under the master of the defensive/dishonorable Orochis, which is right under everyone else, including standard Kenseis since last patch.

I like you, (even I think you are trolling half of the time or more), you like me, so love for everyone.

xD

Bob__Gnarly
04-10-2017, 11:14 PM
Currently, there're around a bit more than 3.5k people conected (at least on Steam) to a region locked game = Game's virtually dead.

Sorry, friend, I share your pain, but there's nothing to do on our end, and I doubt there's something to do on Ubisoft's part. Fixing the game is one thing, but getting back the number of players they bleed is another.

With this player base so soon after release you better start getting used to just play Duel from time to time or drop the game completely.

Here is your answer sadly.

Ubi will say it's something to do with your connection, but from my experience and from other peoples posts, it's more likely due to low player population in your region or matchmaking is simply broken. I get this timeout error when i try to play during off peak hours or when I try to play Elimination or Skirmish a lot of the time.

JediGamerFurius
04-11-2017, 01:06 AM
Here is your answer sadly.

Ubi will say it's something to do with your connection, but from my experience and from other peoples posts, it's more likely due to low player population in your region or matchmaking is simply broken. I get this timeout error when i try to play during off peak hours or when I try to play Elimination or Skirmish a lot of the time.

Yes is also very hard for me to play a dominion or aconquest. And that is 4 vs BOTs. Cus 4v4 it's just impossible. Sad as true but in my region everybody is quiting, there are some friends who will join for honor but when the read about it on steam they just gave up and didn't bought the game. So, most of the time is only me and the BOTs.

Z3RO-.
04-11-2017, 02:36 PM
I just solved your same problem I had by myself.

NeoLocutus
04-11-2017, 02:41 PM

I hope I'll manage to farm the Elimination, Brawl and Duel winning achievements before this game really dies.
Given that I'm gonna take 2 weeks of vacation, I can only start hoping for the best when I'll get back to this game.

vgrimr_J
04-11-2017, 03:05 PM
disconnects are getting out of hand. imagine the experience if this game had deticated serves from the first place but nooooo.