PDA

View Full Version : E3 2017. ^v^

ERICATHERINE
04-10-2017, 06:30 AM
Some of you who will read this thread may already know about it, but I have been invited as a star player, by ubisoft, for Assassin's creed. So for everyone who will read this, I have some questions, which can concerns anyone who will read this thread.

#1 who else as been invited to this E3 in a similar way then me?

#2 who will come to this E3? (this question include those that got invited but also those who will come without ubisoft having invited them)

And #3 Do you have any questions which you would want us to inform ourselves about it, for then telling you about it on the forum? Of course, I'm not talking about the things we might not be able to reveal, but instead, things like what will the E3 reveal about ac, like, will it really be in Egypt, this kind of stuff.

I'm asking the 2 question above, because I'm wondering if I'll be able to see some of you, in real life, instead of just on the forum, since I've seen nobody apart me say that that person will go there. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
04-10-2017, 01:04 PM
There. I have send all the info ubisoft asked.

So, since it's practically confirmed, that I'll go, guess what time it is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

^v^

cawatrooper9
04-10-2017, 05:27 PM
I may be going. I'll bring my copy of the Asssassins Creed Arena board game! :p

ERICATHERINE
04-10-2017, 10:25 PM
I may be going. I'll bring my copy of the Asssassins Creed Arena board game! :p

I hope to see you there, then. ^-^

RVSage
04-11-2017, 04:26 PM
I guess I will be joining as well, Hope all goes well, I will see you guys there :)

Sorrosyss
04-11-2017, 07:37 PM
Oooh. Grats to all of you. :) Hope you have a fabulous time.

Remember to ask every Ubi rep about the Modern Day content of Empire. ;) They love it.

RVSage
04-11-2017, 08:08 PM

Remember to ask every Ubi rep about the Modern Day content of Empire. ;) They love it.

Sure will do ;)

cawatrooper9
04-11-2017, 08:38 PM

Haha, I'm sure. Thanks!

I guess I will be joining as well, Hope all goes well, I will see you guys there :)

Cool, looking forward to it!

DerbyZero
04-11-2017, 09:38 PM
Some of you who will read this thread may already know about it, but I have been invited as a star player, by ubisoft, for Assassin's creed. So for everyone who will read this, I have some questions, which can concerns anyone who will read this thread.

#1 who else as been invited to this E3 in a similar way then me?

#2 who will come to this E3? (this question include those that got invited but also those who will come without ubisoft having invited them)

And #3 Do you have any questions which you would want us to inform ourselves about it, for then telling you about it on the forum? Of course, I'm not talking about the things we might not be able to reveal, but instead, things like what will the E3 reveal about ac, like, will it really be in Egypt, this kind of stuff.

I'm asking the 2 question above, because I'm wondering if I'll be able to see some of you, in real life, instead of just on the forum, since I've seen nobody apart me say that that person will go there. ^-^

Hey, can you ask the team if Jesper Kyd is producing the soundtrack again? :-)

RVSage
04-11-2017, 10:12 PM
Cool, looking forward to it!

I really look forward to trying the board game :D

ERICATHERINE
04-12-2017, 11:13 AM

Yeah. I hope to see you as well. ^v^

ERICATHERINE
04-12-2017, 11:24 AM

Thanks. Don't worry, I was already planning to ask them if we will finally control someone again in md, in 3rd person. From my point of view, even if they say "yes", without telling me who we will control, I'll still be really happy.

After all, let's face it, starting with black flag up until now, md haven't been as good as before ac iv. Sure, ac syndicate have revealed us information about what's coming next and the md video were way more interesting than the ones of unity, but it still isn't as good than the md from Desmond's time, which is why, from my point of view, ac 3 is better than syndicate, might have syndicate been in gameplay instead of just Assassin intel and video, I would probably have it as my best game, instead of ac 3. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
04-12-2017, 11:26 AM
Hey, can you ask the team if Jesper Kyd is producing the soundtrack again? :-)

I'll try to remember to ask them. ;)

ERICATHERINE
04-12-2017, 11:39 AM
I'm so eager to go to E3. Is it normal that I have this music in my head, knowing that that E3 will be in usa? :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWRCsa1OO4k

UnknownGamer1994
04-12-2017, 04:07 PM
Thanks. Don't worry, I was already planning to ask them if we will finally control someone again in md, in 3rd person. From my point of view, even if they say "yes", without telling me who we will control, I'll still be really happy.

After all, let's face it, starting with black flag up until now, md haven't been as good as before ac iv. Sure, ac syndicate have revealed us information about what's coming next and the md video were way more interesting than the ones of unity, but it still isn't as good than the md from Desmond's time, which is why, from my point of view, ac 3 is better than syndicate, might have syndicate been in gameplay instead of just Assassin intel and video, I would probably have it as my best game, instead of ac 3. ^-^

I want them so bad to bring back the 3d person modern day segment! Why they can't just announce it already, it's freaking April! :'(

ERICATHERINE
04-18-2017, 09:19 AM
I just thought of another question I could ask about the next ac game.

Will we see the return of multiple save slot?

I mean, common, I don't see a more basic thing any games must have. Plus, with the Ezio collection having been released between now and syndicate, they can't even use the excuse that they would have to make new multiple save slot from scratch.

In syndicate and unity, I would be way more inclined to do the game at 100% if I would have the possibility of keeping my save at 100%, while being able of starting a new game from scratch. Of course I know that I can just replay the missions, but then, I would miss some video that can only be watched once per game, not to mention that some missions of both unity and syndicate can only be done 1 time each and the murder mystery and dreadful crimes are, from my point of view, the best side missions of both unity and syndicate.

To replay those side missions, we have to restart the game from scratch, which mean we also have to lose the 100%.

Do you think this is a good question? ^-^