PDA

View Full Version : great patch. thanks ubisoft!

Ex__Machina
04-10-2017, 01:54 AM
gives me hope for the longevity of the game when we see our concerns addressed so well in this latest patch! and that's coming from a 108 revenge build WL

things i love include:

-nerf to revenge
-increased steel
-the ability to fight AI for your dailies (been a while since i played so this is a nice boon for anyone interested to coming back w/out having to deal with the toxic community)
-uninterruptible buff for zerker
-nerf to revenge
-character changes in general seem to be moving in the right direction (with a couple of exceptions)
-this one may be just me but the mming seems to be better
-new (at least for me) emotes
-did i mention nerf to revenge?

the few slight gripes i still have are

-lawbringer overbuffed IMO
-zerker could still use either faster attacks, or slower hit markers. he still feels very slow for an assassin class. but honestly i play him cuz i enjoy the challenge so i'll happily play him in his current state
-why has wl/valk had their ability to dash into gb taken away and yet one of the most exploitable classes has not? i'm talking of the warden ofc

oh and just a friendly observation i've made regarding the typical threads around here

ya'll are a bunch of whiny little self entitled *****es

how bout some more positive feedback? if you're truly concerned with the game, then sitting there and complaining ALL the ****ing time will only serve to fan the flames. and if you're just a miserable **** whose only wish to make us all miserable ****s by extensions then do us all a favor and

KnifeInUrNeck
04-10-2017, 03:05 AM
Yeah, the patch looks great. I haven't played in over a month but I'm looking forward to coming back and checking out the changes when the patch hits consoles. My buddies who stopped playing a while ago are looking forward to it as well. If everything works out, it could be just what the doctor ordered before the new content hits at the end of the season.

BigBadDogIV
04-10-2017, 06:42 AM
"the ability to fight AI for your dailies (been a while since i played so this is a nice boon for anyone interested to coming back w/out having to deal with the toxic community)"

I just tried to do this a couple of hours ago. It doesn't seem to be working.

Hillbill79
04-10-2017, 09:10 AM
Were you doing duels? It doesn't seem to work against Duel Ai.

"the ability to fight AI for your dailies (been a while since i played so this is a nice boon for anyone interested to coming back w/out having to deal with the toxic community)"

BigBadDogIV
04-13-2017, 07:37 PM
Were you doing duels? It doesn't seem to work against Duel Ai.

I don't where my response to you went because I know that I already responded to you a couple of days ago. it doesn't seem to be working across the board. Whether it be elimination, scrimmage, dominion, etc. It's like they never implemented the change at all.

SlashingElbow
04-13-2017, 07:43 PM
gives me hope for the longevity of the game when we see our concerns addressed so well in this latest patch! and that's coming from a 108 revenge build WL

things i love include:

-nerf to revenge
-increased steel
-the ability to fight AI for your dailies (been a while since i played so this is a nice boon for anyone interested to coming back w/out having to deal with the toxic community)
-nerf to revenge
-character changes in general seem to be moving in the right direction (with a couple of exceptions)

-zerker could still use either faster attacks, or slower hit markers. he still feels very slow for an assassin class. but honestly i play him cuz i enjoy the challenge so i'll happily play him in his current state
-why has wl/valk had their ability to dash into gb taken away and yet one of the most exploitable classes has not? i'm talking of the warden ofc

oh and just a friendly observation i've made regarding the typical threads around here

how bout some more positive feedback? if you're truly concerned with the game, then sitting there and complaining ALL the ****ing time will only serve to fan the flames. and if you're just a miserable **** whose only wish to make us all miserable ****s by extensions then do us all a favor and

Whatever. They need to fix the connection issues not destroy the whole mechanics of the game in the meantime. I have never in my life been a hater on forums but this damn game made me in to one. Support staff at ubisoft are some cappucino drinking vaping hipsters that does not listen to their customers at all. Almost think they are running their scam out of a nigerian internet cafe

Xynrex
04-13-2017, 07:48 PM

http://i.imgur.com/xEYTs.jpg

RenfieldX
04-13-2017, 07:53 PM

The patch is only out on PC right now, not consoles. Vetting process for patches to the consoles takes longer.

kanuzira
04-13-2017, 07:57 PM

things i love include:

-nerf to revenge
-increased steel
-nerf to revenge

Lawbringer need to be buffed more for what he is. currently he is still underpowered. he needs more attacks so he can be unpredictable. They gave him a little faster attacks and a bit of damage but that isnt even viable in higher play, the only thing you get is parried and blocked. but IMO all heroes shoeld have more attacks to be more unpredictable for better attack viability.

Varakharne
04-13-2017, 08:00 PM

WOW unhinged much ? Guy goes on a tirade about people then acts like the very person he is attacking. Clearly Arkham needs to remove your internet privileges FFS you can literally see where the meds stopped working towards the end there..

Reg53
04-13-2017, 08:00 PM
КОГДА ВЫ СДЕЛАЕТЕ ИГРУ НОРМАЛЬНОЙ? НАДОЕЛО ЧТО КОГО ТО ВЫКИДЫВАЕТ ИЛИ ОН САМ ВЫХОДИТ И ИГРА НАЧИНАЕТ ЧТО ТО ТАМ ВОСТАНАВЛИВАТЬ. ЭТО ОЧЕНЬ МЕШАЕТ И НАПРЯГАЕТ.:Сумасшедший: