PDA

View Full Version : Is this Balanced UBI?

Soodis
04-09-2017, 03:53 PM
Is this really balanced UBI? im tired of being matched against high rep people with 108GS

im Soodis, my mate is Yellow-Fellow

https://i.imgur.com/abFy8Yh.jpg

Please fix this as soon as possible.

Dizzy4213
04-09-2017, 04:04 PM
Even if it was balanced nothing would have changed in this case. Judging from their emblems, it's pretty safe to say your fighting against a pre-made team.

escacleo
04-09-2017, 04:32 PM
If you have even one 108 character yes. And also +1 for obvious premade

Gemini-Iceland
04-09-2017, 04:56 PM
Premades need their lambs I guess. But tbh often these are all ex farmers and you can slaughter them.

DrExtrem
04-09-2017, 06:35 PM
Even if it was balanced nothing would have changed in this case. Judging from their emblems, it's pretty safe to say your fighting against a pre-made team.

You can only hope for a fast loose and rematch.

Helnekromancer
04-09-2017, 07:39 PM

That's all 4v4's are just premade teams. and every game its rep 15+ on one side will I have a rep 2 and below on the other and they can barely kill anyone. Especially in Skirmish just cant carry. Just hope when the Dinner bell of death rings that you can die with dignity, fighting till the end instead of someone dropping a meteor on your head.

Soodis
04-09-2017, 09:13 PM
All of the above is true except one thing, neither me or Yellow has a 108 GS character. Matching to GS would be a better idea than to match to Rep, atleast that's my opinion seeing as that would be more balanced. but what do i know? im just a player.

tbtsrjc
04-09-2017, 09:30 PM
Their matchmaking system is nonexistent for the most part. You join a group of players before anyone chooses their characters, which could be gear ranked 0-108.

If they were serious about making their system work, then people should have to choose which character they want to play with before being thrown in the pool of other players. That way they can allocate the gear scores more evenly. And obviously if a group of 4 are already grouped together, then there's little to nothing they can do to combat premade groups.

As of now there is no such thing as matchmaking as the results are unbalanced most of the time.