PDA

View Full Version : Sick of the Spam on these boards!

AncientReaper20
04-09-2017, 01:46 PM
Three posts today about the Masters, 2 posts yesterday about Muscle building, etc ad naseum....

Can the mods do something about this? Like limiting first timers to at least 5-10 posts before they can start a new thread?

Manlorey
04-09-2017, 02:01 PM
Three posts today about the Masters, 2 posts yesterday about Muscle building, etc ad naseum....

Can the mods do something about this? Like limiting first timers to at least 5-10 posts before they can start a new thread?

I agree, the spam is getting somewhat out of hand here.
They could make some more mods for the forums who would look out for spam more frequently, I guess.

Dizzy4213
04-09-2017, 02:41 PM
Just shows the lack of moderation and dev activity. Never before have I seen a game forum with as much spam as this one.

CitizenPuddi
04-09-2017, 02:41 PM
A while back they required you to fill out a captcha before every single post you try to make.

Even that didn't stop the spammers.

teksuo1
04-09-2017, 04:19 PM
they should take hints from other companies' forums.

i never seen as much spam on blizzard's forums , for example. while participating just as much.

*it happen mostly at weird times too ; during peak hours it seems fine.
Seems like you need to hire more people so you can moderate around the clock.

Astrolite.
04-09-2017, 04:58 PM
I am sure they have some kind of spam protection / filter. Sometimes some slip past. A moderator can flag the user as spammer and hes gone as quick as he arrived.

UbiJurassic
04-10-2017, 12:46 AM
We do have a spam filter in place, but we're aware that a large amount does appear on the forums. Our moderators and community team members do their best to clear it out in a timely manner.

chiller2k3
04-10-2017, 10:34 AM
I for myself like them. I now have more muscles, a softer skin, and my p.nis grew for about 2 inches.

Heck yeah, I'm even in contact with a prince that somehow lost 1 million dollars and asked me to help him getting it back (with a big promised reward)!!!