PDA

View Full Version : Protected Revive what does it do ?

Nareya
04-09-2017, 01:15 PM
Im using it like 3 weeks and tbh i cant tell what it does lol

Dark.Knights
04-09-2017, 02:06 PM
Im using it like 3 weeks and tbh i cant tell what it does lol

I guess when you revive your team mate, they can't hit you. Not sure ...

Nareya
04-09-2017, 02:12 PM
I guess when you revive your team mate, they can't hit you. Not sure ...
That was the first thing ive read that you get a hyper armor when Reviving, but i have never Seen this thing.
Second your teammate spawns with a shield like in eli/skirmish, but never Seen that happen.

Dizzy4213
04-09-2017, 02:33 PM
Protected Revive allows you to safely revive your teammate somewhat. I say that because if they decide to GB you, it will still interrupt the revive.

When reviving a teammate, even if you get hit with an attack, it won't interrupt the revival. Although as I just said, if you get GB, the revive will still be interrupted. It also gives a shield to the revived player but as far as I'm aware this is still bugged. If you revive your teammate while locked onto an opponent, he/she will get the shield instead of your teammate.

teksuo1
04-09-2017, 04:14 PM
it lets you keep reviving without losing progress if someone hits you with normal hits.

it's pretty damn useless though as anyone who realises you sport that feat can just do a simple guardbreak to stop you from reviving.

worthless feat imo (will only work once per match at best, until they realize you have it on.)

Gray360UK
04-09-2017, 04:29 PM
It's also dangerous for the LB because whereas most of us would get interrupted and give up the revive, they are tempted to continue, and I have executed more than one LB who made that mistake ;)