PDA

View Full Version : To the Raider mains......

XImohtephXX
04-08-2017, 11:58 PM
All of you are the hardcore best people Ive fought (There are of course exceptions). Maining LB against many many characters with safe damage moves or better than most stats can get old. Ive lost track of how many hours I spend basically just brofisting in chat with Raiders over the drag out brawls we just finished. And it seems to me that butthurt Raiders are harder to find than most(Again there are exceptions). So in closing........YOU'RE A RAIDER!!! LEGENDARY!!!

corazondedelfin
04-09-2017, 12:01 AM
And what about us the orochi, we are just one step above you. I love lawbringers and my secondary is a raider aswell..

Dont leave us back, we are the trolling character, we have no vortex no stun no unblockable, and we are supposed to deflect and not parry but deflect does nothing hahahaha You dont include us?

cragar212
04-09-2017, 12:02 AM
Dirteh Raider for life!!

I spend alot of time emoting with Lawbros on the battlefield even 1s on other team

secrecy274
04-09-2017, 12:04 AM
Orochis (Kensei?), Lawbringers and Raiders! Kinship knows no border or race.
United we stand against the spammers!

XImohtephXX
04-09-2017, 12:05 AM
And what about us the orochi, we are just one step above you. I love lawbringers and my secondary is a raider aswell..

Dont leave us back, we are the trolling character, we have no vortex no stun no unblockable, and we are supposed to deflect and not parry but deflect does nothing hahahaha You dont include us?

I do love Orochi as well you are not forgotten. Just lately Ive gotten a stream of matches with high rep Orochi who basically just use basic level tactics and then get salty I have no idea why. An Orochi with a brain and skill is and *** load of fun. An Orochi doing overhead then jumping away for an entire match and eventually killing himself? Not so much fun. So to the true blooded Orochis much love your image is spoiled by the button mashers and weebs giving you a bad name.

XImohtephXX
04-09-2017, 12:56 AM
[QUOTE=secrecy274;12533717]Orochis (Kensei?), Lawbringers and Raiders! Kinship knows no border or race.
United we stand against the spammers!

Especially Kensei. Considering they typically need to perform a 14 step movement to land a hit against a turtle. We are what balance looks like.

UbiJurassic
04-09-2017, 01:33 AM
All of you are the hardcore best people Ive fought (There are of course exceptions). Maining LB against many many characters with safe damage moves or better than most stats can get old. Ive lost track of how many hours I spend basically just brofisting in chat with Raiders over the drag out brawls we just finished. And it seems to me that butthurt Raiders are harder to find than most(Again there are exceptions). So in closing........YOU'RE A RAIDER!!! LEGENDARY!!!

Always love seeing players showing some love for their fellow warriors!

This is also relevant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p83F7NU6mI

Insane_Frog_
04-09-2017, 02:05 AM

Thanks brother! Dirteh raider for life! The one and only character I love playing in this game and will continue to play no matter his rank on the tier list :D

Stay dirteh my friends.

SerArthur-Dayne
04-09-2017, 06:25 AM

This is also relevant:

This made my day! That lorry clip ahahaha

Rahnzan
04-09-2017, 10:14 AM

What, all two hundred thousand of you?

CoyoteXStarrk
04-09-2017, 10:23 AM

This is also relevant:

Okay the humping on the hand of jesus got me lol

Marcrele
04-09-2017, 10:26 AM
Okay the humping on the hand of jesus got me lol

Loved the Clinton Wow moment. Haha!

MrForz
04-09-2017, 11:12 AM
Can't possibly hate on Raider. My last elimination ended up in a full frontal group slaughter where one of the players, a Raider, was humping his axe right next to the fight. I tried to hit him once, he parries then goes back to humping while staring at the group. They're just above all that.

Nah.

cragar212
04-09-2017, 11:52 AM

I find alot of orochi rage quit and talk trash. Obviously not all just more then the average. That's just my experience though.

Dark.Knights
04-09-2017, 04:00 PM
Orochi are light attack spam hero in my list...

RatedChaotic
04-09-2017, 04:55 PM

This is also relevant:

That was awesome. lol I watched it twice lol The humping Hillarys face was epic.

razabak10mm
04-10-2017, 07:13 PM
I'm inspired by this.

Moar ax hump plz.

Dirteh Raider for life!

Netcode_err_404
04-10-2017, 08:30 PM
I have deep respect for kenseis, and a lot of respect for vortex spammers too. Cuz probably someone hates them, so deep, they come on FH to vent themselves.