PDA

View Full Version : I've had enough!!

ufuoot
04-08-2017, 10:50 PM
I am (NOT) sorry to present this message of extreme hatred towards the unbalance of for honor heros.

I have struggled with this game since beta and, Ive yet to say even one word this ends today, for im tired of having these tier based heros that are basicly unstoppable while I struggle to play one of the hardest heros of the game that their is to play, always in my face peacekeeper, Nabushi, Kensai.

They have to much reach, are to fast, and hit way to freaking hard... Not to mention two of the three I mention have bleed effect, and Nabushi goes revenge mode three to four times out of one life.

Its a crying shame that I feel like I must pick the heros that i mentioned were tier based. And unbalanced in order not to get rapped by those very same characters.

Its promoting way to many troll faces, and i cant even play the heros that i like, let alone play them with all seriousness thanks to those very troll faces that only pick those tier based heros that i mentioned.

I am also sick of being booted 9, out of 10 games due to the rediculous server state..

With all do respect ive payed enough money to be respected here... The game has an awesome concept im only upset because I cannot play it because its broken, and I want to play, thats whats so fusteating.

Have you ever wanted to do something thst you couldnt because what ever it is is broken?

Im sure yall have... I shouldnt be forced to play the tier based heros, because choosing differently means rape if the apposing side has any of those above mentioned heros in their match lineup...

Please fix this game... Id love to play using the hero i love playing while everything is balanced, and fair.

With all due respect intended thank you, and farewell.

Ufuoot~

escacleo
04-08-2017, 10:56 PM
And what class is this that you play?

CitizenPuddi
04-08-2017, 10:58 PM
And what class is this that you play?

https://fhtracker.com/profile/psn/ufuoot/heroes

Orochi, from the looks of it.

With all do respect ive payed enough money to be respected here...

i actually lol'd

corazondedelfin
04-08-2017, 11:37 PM
Obviously he is an orochi, like me, like some other people. And we got tired of facing overpowered and/or cheap sh1t and having to do double efforts to win against almost every other single hero.

We got tired, really, I just want to abandon this game, I tried as nobody tried before to fix the Orochi even contacting Ubisoft support with forum threads, and nothing happened.

Only thing keeping me here is the bugged trophy of ACTIVE DUTY, and I dont know how to know how many turns I have deployed assets :/

NightBlade87
04-08-2017, 11:40 PM
Good lord that was cringy to read.

SerArthur-Dayne
04-09-2017, 12:04 AM
I can wait for balance, im sure theyll get there and it takes time to collect data and watch the communtiy come up with cheesy techniques and then tweak them, BUT......

I agree about the servers, connection, matchmaking etc.. Its destroyed the game and butchered the playerbase to argueably unrecoverable levels at this stage. And steam reviews are literally one notch away from No Mans Sky level! What annoys me is the total lack of urgency, care or feedback the communtiy is receiveing over it. Every. Single. Thread here that has new people coming in wondering why they still cant play when they bought the game months ago, go entirely ignored, as if even asking this is too much. Why the main bonus of a paid season pass is a 30day champion status thats gone for most of us who cant connect to a game since beta, and have been holding this virtual paperweight since launch, and nobody has said they will give it back once/if they fix the game.

They havent said they would even pay for/ ask for Ubi's help to get another large external team in to start immediately working on a version that is server based, and trail it out, seperate from their team working on P2P. Or getting outside help to create a P2P system thats even on par with some average games back in the 90's, because the people in charge of the system in place quite obviously have hit a brick wall and cant fix this, and nobody in the company is taking the initiative to get someone else in to fix it. Next update in a month: Fred has been tweaking the MM system, and it should now be easier to join players in a PvE skirmish gamemode for people living in southern Antartica, improvements are still being made! Stay tuned for out next update! 100 new skateboarding emotes have also been added & the new "raining sausages" and "violently screaming pancakes" effects are in the game for a billion steel.Thanks, For Staying™, and make sure to check out our steel packs in the store and to go and F yourselves!

ufuoot
04-09-2017, 12:30 AM
Yes i held back the name so that everyone would guess yes oruchi is the hardest to play an their going to nerf him from what i read.

Hillbill79
04-09-2017, 11:02 AM
Orochi is hardest to play?

Try a Zerker. The buggiest guy in the game.

They are well below Orochi in the overall scheme of things... Zerker and LB are the 2 worst performing classes. LB got his big buff, Zerker got a buff that actually does nothing.

Yes i held back the name so that everyone would guess yes oruchi is the hardest to play an their going to nerf him from what i read.

Specialkha
04-09-2017, 11:07 AM
Oorchi is a solid middle tier, while raider,kensei, LB are even lower. So Git gud.

Kaijudub
04-09-2017, 11:26 AM
At first i was like lol, and then i was like lol.

Jancis15
04-09-2017, 11:29 AM
Obviously he is an orochi, like me, like some other people. And we got tired of facing overpowered and/or cheap sh1t and having to do double efforts to win against almost every other single hero.

We got tired, really, I just want to abandon this game, I tried as nobody tried before to fix the Orochi even contacting Ubisoft support with forum threads, and nothing happened.

Only thing keeping me here is the bugged trophy of ACTIVE DUTY, and I dont know how to know how many turns I have deployed assets :/

Get gud orochi is underated have 65% + winning with him on every mode k/d 2.52+ he just plays diferently than other clases i actualy have hard time with any other class now.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-09-2017, 11:36 AM
Bye OP lol

See ya next week :)

PS the salt in this thread is reaching Mcdonalds french fries levels lol

Fenrirwolf24
04-09-2017, 12:28 PM
The hardest characters to play are LB, raider, Kensi, and maybe Shugoki. If your having trouble with Orchi then you just need to get good. He is the hardest hitting assassin. Gb and heavy is what most Orchis do. I main Valk and i have some trouble fight Orchis

Burn-The-Sinner
04-09-2017, 02:29 PM
I wonder, does Ubisoft realize that once ANY other studio picks up this concept, the whole, the absolutely WHOLE market will flock to them and this game will be nothing but a bad memory with good good fighting concept.

CitizenPuddi
04-09-2017, 02:37 PM
The hardest characters to play are LB, raider, Kensi, and maybe Shugoki. If your having trouble with Orchi then you just need to get good. He is the hardest hitting assassin. Gb and heavy is what most Orchis do. I main Valk and i have some trouble fight Orchis

As much as I'd really rather not see Orochi buffed, the data I see from fhtracker.com paints an interesting picture of class balance.

You say LB and Shugoki are among the hardest to play, yet the KDA and winrates among top LB/Shug/Kensei players are a fair bit ahead of top Orochi stats despite most Orochi mains having twice as many games under their belts.

Manlorey
04-09-2017, 02:58 PM
As much as I'd really rather not see Orochi buffed
He is quite in the middle, you can be successfull with him, but in high level play his options are a bit limited. Riptide Strikes reward/punish risk is too high, the move is still underpowered (it could get at least an unblockable, I think, because he is already the slowest assassin class overall). Storm Rush is now usable only on reaction to the opponent throwing attacks out wildly and if you manage to get distance (the tactic is simply put - overcomplicated), Storm Rush as an opener is unusable pretty much against anyone except new players, if you dont get blocked, you get parried; the move overall is very telegraphed, even if you dont actually hold the stance like a manneken on display. No vortex abilities.

50/50 mixup top light/za is the only viable feat he has working for him, imho.