PDA

View Full Version : En0ugh

MAGNAROK-YT
04-08-2017, 07:55 PM
st0p killing this game. st0p uprading the ****ing classes, and start balancing

secrecy274
04-08-2017, 09:07 PM
"upgrading" the classes is not a form of balancing?

MAGNAROK-YT
04-08-2017, 10:20 PM
no but one class cant be the best. its up to players who have mastered a specific class to decide which one's the best. take me as an example. im better with the raider than any other class BECAUSE i have mastered all the skills etc. and what i love with the raider than any other non-vanguard, is that he's adaptable. an assassin (Peacekeeper, 0r0chi, Berserker) h0wever, is n0t adaptable. and that makes the raider unique.

escacleo
04-08-2017, 10:26 PM
People complain when nothing is done and complain when something is done. Interesting.

MAGNAROK-YT
04-08-2017, 10:51 PM
does'nt seem like it

CitizenPuddi
04-08-2017, 10:53 PM
what would you suggest they do to balance the classes then?

MAGNAROK-YT
04-08-2017, 11:15 PM
well make the PK weaker 0r sl0wer and the raider and warl0rd faster. seri0usly, they c0uld at least make the raider faster. it seems like he struggles t0 swing the geat dane axe. i kn0w the dane axe in reenactment is kinda heavy. but dane axes isnt used by weaklings like the raider. 0nly str0ng warri0rs can use it fast adn effectively. the raider cant. and yes i kn0w that the vikings in FH isnt hist0rical accurate at all. but the raider sh0ws 0ff his big muscles and wields a weap0n he cant use effectively. thats just fail. h0wever, the warden and kensei, uses theyre minds and kn0wledge t0 make weap0ns they can use, with0ut struggling. the vikings were creative t00. s0 i d0nt understand why theyre making weap0ns they cant use properly

CitizenPuddi
04-08-2017, 11:18 PM
well make the PK weaker 0r sl0wer and the raider and warl0rd faster. seri0usly, they c0uld at least make the raider faster. it seems like he struggles t0 swing the geat dane axe. i kn0w the dane axe in reenactment is kinda heavy. but dane axes isnt used by weaklings like the raider. 0nly str0ng warri0rs can use it fast adn effectively. the raider cant. and yes i kn0w that the vikings in FH isnt hist0rical accurate at all. but the raider sh0ws 0ff his big muscles and wields a weap0n he cant use effectively. thats just fail. h0wever, the warden and kensei, uses theyre minds and kn0wledge t0 make weap0ns they can use, with0ut struggling. the vikings were creative t00. s0 i d0nt understand why theyre making weap0ns they cant use properly

so you would suggest buffing, or "upgrading", the raider and warlord?

that doesn't seem right, given your original post-- i thought that's what was killing the game?

also, the "o" key is to the left of the "p" key

should try it sometime

MAGNAROK-YT
04-08-2017, 11:49 PM
eh, they are upgrading the wr0ng class. and the raider is t00 sl0w. and the "keyb0ard key" u sp0ke 0ff is g0ne

Varakharne
04-08-2017, 11:59 PM
You know he means business because he used a zero instead of a " o " .

Bob__Gnarly
04-09-2017, 12:00 AM
Buff the Warlord?

He's my main and even i don't agree with you.

CitizenPuddi
04-09-2017, 12:16 AM
eh, they are upgrading the wr0ng class. and the raider is t00 sl0w. and the "keyb0ard key" u sp0ke 0ff is g0ne

ohhhh, so this is another one of those "plz buff my main ubi" threads

glad to see there's still never a shortage of these

escacleo
04-09-2017, 02:56 AM
New keyboard 10$. 2$ at goodwill

Emotionkid
04-09-2017, 03:04 AM
The problem is that we have been asking for better servers and balance since beta and they have delivered nothing on those requests. So *** em! They have made a choice and next time they release a game I will make mine. I will also extend that choice to every single one of my gamer friends as well. Maybe my 60 isn't worth something but 5 or 6 copies of friends will begin to speak for itself.

I think its not only outrageous, but quite honestly disappointing that a company will not right its wrongs for a customer base. The fact that they wont even acknowledge that their servers are bad or respond to every single post made on this issue speaks to their greed and poor business practices.

They had a real opportunity to create a game with potential and a great community and instead decided to waste that chance.

corazondedelfin
04-09-2017, 01:00 PM
The problem is that we have been asking for better servers and balance since beta and they have delivered nothing on those requests. So *** em! They have made a choice and next time they release a game I will make mine. I will also extend that choice to every single one of my gamer friends as well. Maybe my 60 isn't worth something but 5 or 6 copies of friends will begin to speak for itself.

I think its not only outrageous, but quite honestly disappointing that a company will not right its wrongs for a customer base. The fact that they wont even acknowledge that their servers are bad or respond to every single post made on this issue speaks to their greed and poor business practices.

They had a real opportunity to create a game with potential and a great community and instead decided to waste that chance.

+ 1 million thousand planets of upvotes with you