PDA

View Full Version : Conqueror Needs To Be Re-Balanced!

cane2simons
04-08-2017, 04:18 PM
Note, i used the word RE-BALANCED! Not nerfed. I'll explain in very clear detail(like all my other threads if you take the time to read them) why conqueror is very unbalanced and needs to be reworked.
In general: Conqueror is pretty bad without his shield bash. He CANNOT feint, which means if he uses an attack other than shield bash, its 100% parriable.
Conqueror's shield bash changes this. If he hits you with his shield bash he get's a garenteed light. This gives him an IMPRESSIVE win rate in 1 v 1's.
This is not the way it should be!!!
Conqueror needs to be rebalanced, listen to these words closely:
__________________________________________________ _________________
A hero in For Honor should not have bad abilities with one stupidly fast and overpowered ability that allows him to win. It should be balanced, with good abilities all round.
__________________________________________________ _________________
^^^THIS IS SO TRUE IT HURTS^^^
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
So, nerf his shield bash but BUFF his other abilities so he is *cough*BALANCED*cough* and doesn't suck without the 1 ability that allows him to win many battles.
"^^OMG NERF IT?!^" ____ ^^^Yes, but read what i said after that before you go spam that his "one good ability shouldn't be nerfed"^^^
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
|

I will update this if need be.
As always i try to be as thorough as possible so you get what im saying. I know the smarter of you will get what im saying. Like this post if you agree, and if you disagree with what im saying comment as to why...I'll ignore extremely irrational arguements.
Thank you.

RatedChaotic
04-08-2017, 04:42 PM
You have 14hrs on the Conq yet you didnt mention this......Full Guard Stance can be used to feint. Its in the advanced video. Tho you said he CANNOT feint.

Well with that being said about your first sentence in your thread. I wonder what else is wrong.

cane2simons
04-08-2017, 05:32 PM
You have 14hrs on the Conq yet you didnt mention this......Full Guard Stance can be used to feint. Its in the advanced video. Tho you said he CANNOT feint.

Well with that being said about your first sentence in your thread. I wonder what else is wrong.

Here, let me spell out for you why that's not an effective way of "feinting", If you can even call it that.
Feinting's primary use is to cause your opponent to make a move, weather it be a dodge so you can guard break them, or tricking them into using a heavy(tricking them into parrying) then instead, feint, wait for their heavy to hit you, and parry THEM. If you use full block stance to "feint", the best you'll be able to do is ethier block their next attack, or be lucky to get a shield bash in. Therefore, using full block may be used to "feint", but not in an effective way to really be helpful since it takes time to exit full block stance. We're talking about Conqueror, not Warlord who can exit full block with actual fast and damaging attacks.... Now go read the rest of my post before calling me wrong please. I've played conqueror and been against conquerors enough to know he needs a rework, especially since my overall playtime is 449+ hours and my overall prestige number is 24+

eliteslayer66
04-08-2017, 05:53 PM
I agree. He really needs to be looked at. Before he was almost a one trick pony. Yes he was to hard to crack, bu he doesn't really have much in the first place.

RatedChaotic
04-08-2017, 06:10 PM
Here, let me spell out for you why that's not an effective way of feinting, thank you very much for calling me wrong. -.-
Feinting's primary use is to cause your opponent to make a move, weather it be a dodge so you can guard break them, or tricking them into using a heavy(tricking them into parrying) then instead, feint, wait for their heavy to hit you, and parry THEM. If you use full block stance to feint, the best you'll be able to do is ethier block their next attack, or be lucky to get a shield bash in. Therefore, using full block may be used to feint, but not in an effective way to really be helpful since it takes time to exit full block stance. We're talking about Conqueror, not Warlord who can exit full block with actual fast and damaging attacks.... Now go read the rest of my post before calling me wrong please. I've played conqueror and been against conquerors enough to know he needs a rework, especially since my overall playtime is 449+ hours and my overall prestige number is 24+

Then why was the full stance feint not listed at all in your report of the Conqueror? If you know him so well I think I wouldve mentioned it. Instead all you kept saying he CANNOT feint(your words) tho the advanced video says otherwise. Therefore you were wrong my friend. Whether you think its effective or not.

Personally, I've used it enough and thought that it was very effective in some situations. So I have an opposite OPINION. You can have 1 million hours played and still get things wrong.

DrExtrem
04-08-2017, 06:14 PM
This hero is either a joke or a curse

- charged attack is useless against a anything, that knows what a guard break is
- heavy strikes are slow but deal very low damage (heavy hitter - lol)
- conscript's attrition is easily blocked (especially by bots)
- entire gameplay revolves around shield bash
- superior block heavy attacks is not working or it is not clear under which circumstances it works

This hero was only usable, if cheesed.

RatedChaotic
04-08-2017, 06:27 PM

- charged attack is useless against a anything, that knows what a guard break is
- superior block heavy attacks is not working or it is not clear under which circumstances it works

I dont agree with this either. I have fought some really good conqs that didnt use the shield bash spam.

Gameplay revolves around shield bash. Well if I fought with a big *** shield I'd use it as a weapon aswell. Common sense really.

The charged attack. If your always trying to hit your target with the first swing everytime. Your playing him wrong. PS your out of gb range when u do this combo. Intentionally miss the first swing and come back from another direction. Most of the time you'll connect.

cane2simons
04-08-2017, 07:03 PM
Then why was the full stance feint not listed at all in your report of the Conqueror? If you know him so well I think I wouldve mentioned it. Instead all you kept saying he CANNOT feint(your words) tho the advanced video says otherwise. Therefore you were wrong my friend. Whether you think its effective or not.

Personally, I've used it enough and thought that it was very effective in some situations. So I have an opposite OPINION. You can have 1 million hours played and still get things wrong.

I don't really have time to deal with nonsense. I said he couldn't feint but you said he could. He can "feint", but not in the way ALL other heroes do it, its highly ineffective, If you can even call it feinting; In his moveset it specifically says "Contrary to other heroes, the conqueror cannot feint." If you want to think using full block stance to cancel an attack is feinting, be my guest. We're finished here, onto posts that actually have some form of arguement as to why conqueror should or should not be rebalanced. Good day.

cane2simons
04-08-2017, 07:06 PM

I agree, most of his abilities are pretty bad, and his heavy WONT kill a hero at the regen point of health in a normal duel, unlike other heavy attacks. As you stated, which i strongly agree with: "This hero was only usable, if cheesed" You always have to use lights and hope to get lucky not to get parried by someone who knows what they're doing. This hero is the extreme version of a 1 trick pony as someone else said. Youll be lucky to hit a skilled opponent without using your shield bash first...

Specialkha
04-08-2017, 07:13 PM
Obviously, conq does not need anything but a nerf again. It is still Op, especially in dominion where it is far too good at holding point and kiiking using ledges or pikes.

RatedChaotic
04-08-2017, 07:16 PM
I don't really have time to deal with nonsense. I said he couldn't feint but you said he could. He can "feint", but not in the way ALL other heroes do it, its highly ineffective, If you can even call it feinting; In his moveset it specifically says "Contrary to other heroes, the conqueror cannot feint." If you want to think using full block stance to cancel an attack is feinting, be my guest. We're finished here, onto posts that actually have some form of arguement as to why conqueror should or should not be rebalanced. Good day.

So just because his feint isnt similar to the other heroes its not a feint? I suggest you watch the advanced video on the conq more closely. The word feint is in there. Just because you think its not effective does not mean everyone does.

I'm sorry you get butt hurt when someone has a different opinion than yours. Tho thats not my problem.

And to be clear......I do believe he needs looked into. I've mained him in the closed beta, open beta and now. I just dont agree with all of your statements and your failure to mention key mechanics for him is a problem with your report ie full stance feint and light attack chain and your opinion that he only has one move that makes him win is his shield bash is I'm sorry. Wrong. I've beat players without bashing once.

Honestly, he gives me more of a challenge than any other hero has in all 3 versions. But he is beatable. Good day Sir.

cane2simons
04-08-2017, 08:40 PM
So just because his feint isnt similar to the other heroes its not a feint? I suggest you watch the advanced video on the conq more closely. The word feint is in there. Just because you think its not effective does not mean everyone does.

I'm sorry you get butt hurt when someone has a different opinion than yours. Tho thats not my problem.

And to be clear......I do believe he needs looked into. I've mained him in the closed beta, open beta and now. I just dont agree with all of your statements and your failure to mention key mechanics for him is a problem with your report ie full stance feint and light attack chain. Honestly, he gives me more of a challenge than any other hero has in all 3 versions. But he is beatable. Good day Sir.

The conqueror cannot feint. There is a button for feinting and a button for full block stance. Try pressing the feint button while attacking as conqueror and see if he feints. He can cancel attacks by activating full block stance, but thats not considered feinting. That's considered pressing the full block stance button to cancel off an attack. Feinting is manually pressing the feint button to feint an attack, and you don't have to go through a recovery phase when you feint. Unlike if you were to press full block stance, you have to ethier shield bash or exit full block (which takes time) to attack; in other words, that's nowhere NEAR what the feinting mechanic in this game does.
_______
^So true it hurts^
_______
If i was not clear: CANCELING AN ATTACK WITH FULL BLOCK STANCE IS NOT CONSIDERED FEINTING There really are no if ands or buts about it. Ive clearly just explained the difference between feinting and canceling an attack with a full block stance. You can believe what you want but this will be the last you hear of me discussing this with you. Please read Conqueror's moveset. Thank you.
_______
Note: 2 people agree'd with my first statement contradicting your first arguement, please look at the facts from every angle and make sure you know that you KNOW what you're talking about.

cane2simons
04-08-2017, 08:42 PM
Obviously, conq does not need anything but a nerf again. It is still Op, especially in dominion where it is far too good at holding point and kiiking using ledges or pikes.

True, if there's anyone who can hold a zone effectively in dominion it's all 3 heavy heroes. But that's what they're meant for, they even gain extra renown for doing it.

Specialkha
04-08-2017, 08:53 PM
Yes they are meant for that, but conq is far too effective at it.

cane2simons
04-08-2017, 08:56 PM
Yes they are meant for that, but conq is far too effective at it.
The problem here is not how effective conqueror is at holding a zone, the problem is how effective he is all round just because of one ability.

DrExtrem
04-08-2017, 09:04 PM
The problem here is not how effective conqueror is at holding a zone, the problem is how effective he is all round just because of one ability.

... and if that ability is suddenly not effective anymore, the house of cards collapses.

I am playing conq. to rank one atm ... starting to get a feeling for the heavy counter strike. Tricky stuff.

cane2simons
04-08-2017, 09:08 PM
... and if that ability is suddenly not effective anymore, the house of cards collapses.

I am playing conq. to rank one atm ... starting to get a feeling for the heavy counter strike. Tricky stuff.

The heavy counter strike is so...unnecessary. Using heavies with superior block property on startup is like parrying, except you have to do it a little earlier than the parry timing, you dont guard break, and it's a bit faster. Im not entirely sure if the heavy counter strike is a guaranteed hit, ive used it multiple times myself, even some assassins managed to block it. However i'll look more into it.

MassiveD.
04-08-2017, 09:59 PM
Bad OP is bad, complaining about conqueror feint being weak, meanwhile conqeror has the safest most broken feint in the game - spend little more stamina but can cancel directly into full block or even into bash.

Conqueror and Valkyrie are the only 2 characters in the game completely immune to feinting, and that is a huge huge deal

RatedChaotic
04-08-2017, 10:44 PM
The conqueror cannot feint. There is a button for feinting and a button for full block stance. Try pressing the feint button while attacking as conqueror and see if he feints. He can cancel attacks by activating full block stance, but thats not considered feinting. That's considered pressing the full block stance button to cancel off an attack. Feinting is manually pressing the feint button to feint an attack, and you don't have to go through a recovery phase when you feint. Unlike if you were to press full block stance, you have to ethier shield bash or exit full block (which takes time) to attack; in other words, that's nowhere NEAR what the feinting mechanic in this game does.
_______
^So true it hurts^
_______
If i was not clear: CANCELING AN ATTACK WITH FULL BLOCK STANCE IS NOT CONSIDERED FEINTING There really are no if ands or buts about it. Ive clearly just explained the difference between feinting and canceling an attack with a full block stance. You can believe what you want but this will be the last you hear of me discussing this with you. Please read Conqueror's moveset. Thank you.
_______
Note: 2 people agree'd with my first statement contradicting your first arguement, please look at the facts from every angle and make sure you know that you KNOW what you're talking about.

Watch the Advanced video of the Conqueror about 3/4s of the way in........and I quote "Conqueror cannot feint but can use full block stance as a FEINT." Also not once in your OP did you mentioned half of whats in that video. Just shows me you have no idea what your even reporting. Pretty sure the definition of feint is pretending a blow or attack in which you are doing. Nuff said. Good day.

UbiJurassic
04-09-2017, 01:46 AM
The latest patch is introducing a slight nerf to him, but we will definitely be keeping an eye on different ways to adjust him going forward. I'll be sure to make a note of your feedback for the team. We interested to hear everyone's thoughts on ways we can balance conqueror.

JediGamerFurius
04-09-2017, 02:01 AM
I play with him, he is one of my favorites. But I don't think we could put feint on him. He is good at blocking and hold a spot (that's why he is a tank), but still I agree when ppl say he is an one trick poney. Indeed he needs more moves.

Beeeeeeeeeb
04-09-2017, 05:45 PM
Please ignore anyone who is basing their opinion of Conq's from ****ing Dominion (or any game type with feats for that matter).

Balancing needs to come from the core game, e.g., Duels and Brawls.

Let's take a look at Conq:

Only character who can't feint (although I suppose heavy > fullblock is a "feint" it's predictable and Conq can easily be GB out of it.)
Only character who can't kill an opponent with a heavy.
One of few character's whose ZA is worthless and only good at killing soldiers
Charged heavy is telegraphed so much it's one of the easiest and most punishable attacks in the game
Light attacks are fairly quick but easy to block and do next to no damage
Has the SLOWEST stamina recovery only beaten by Shugoki - who has super armor - which at least gives him chance to recover his stamina.
Is one of the only characters who has numerous "states" where he can be GB without being able to CGB... wouldn't be a big deal if Warlord couldn't kill him in one hit for ONE mistake
Shield bash loop combo can only be repeated 3 times, is easy to dodge out of and drains Conq's stamina entirely. Everyone *****es about this but Vortex is still untouched.
Fullblock stance drains stamina significantly and is pretty much useless in Duels/Brawls
Parrying as Conq is worthless.
Throws are bad
Run speed is bad
Dodges are bad
EVERYTHING Conq can do Warlord can do better. If Conq was outright removed the game would not change in a single way.

Let's look at his good points:

Pretty good in Dominion
Revenge > SB > Heavy > SB > Heavy exploit is broken (this is a problem with THE GAME, not the character)
Funniest emote
Charged Heavy can kill squishies in 3 hits but they need to be braindead to actually get hit

And that's all I can think of.

Do you see the problem?

I'm not kidding I've played this game since closed Beta and Conqueror is still the rarest character to come across. I've never been killed by one (in a Duel or Brawl fair fight). If he was so great why does no one pick him?

It blows my mind that the Warlord can throw you off any edge at any time and even CHAIN THROWS and no one thinks this is overpowered but the Conqueror being able to hit you for a free 8 damage after a shield bash is apparently "broken"

Has anyone here ever even played a fighting game? It's insane.

Specialkha
04-09-2017, 05:58 PM
Duel core game? If they want to go esport, it will be on a dominion base.

JediGamerFurius
04-09-2017, 06:15 PM
What is the problem with conqueror holding spot on dominion? He is a tank, he is supost to do things like that. Warlord the same. By the way, I think the charge atack should be unblockable, that way people will start to use it, cus right now is crap.

nagya12356
04-09-2017, 06:38 PM
He cant feint LOL he CAN. Just read the move set. With full stance he can feint and go to shield bash inmediatly.

RatedChaotic
04-09-2017, 06:53 PM
Please ignore anyone who is basing their opinion of Conq's from ****ing Dominion (or any game type with feats for that matter).

Balancing needs to come from the core game, e.g., Duels and Brawls.

Let's take a look at Conq:

Only character who can't feint (although I suppose heavy > fullblock is a "feint" it's predictable and Conq can easily be GB out of it.)
Only character who can't kill an opponent with a heavy.
One of few character's whose ZA is worthless and only good at killing soldiers
Charged heavy is telegraphed so much it's one of the easiest and most punishable attacks in the game
Light attacks are fairly quick but easy to block and do next to no damage
Has the SLOWEST stamina recovery only beaten by Shugoki - who has super armor - which at least gives him chance to recover his stamina.
Is one of the only characters who has numerous "states" where he can be GB without being able to CGB... wouldn't be a big deal if Warlord couldn't kill him in one hit for ONE mistake
Shield bash loop combo can only be repeated 3 times, is easy to dodge out of and drains Conq's stamina entirely. Everyone *****es about this but Vortex is still untouched.
Fullblock stance drains stamina significantly and is pretty much useless in Duels/Brawls
Parrying as Conq is worthless.
Throws are bad
Run speed is bad
Dodges are bad
EVERYTHING Conq can do Warlord can do better. If Conq was outright removed the game would not change in a single way.

Let's look at his good points:

Pretty good in Dominion
Revenge > SB > Heavy > SB > Heavy exploit is broken (this is a problem with THE GAME, not the character)
Funniest emote
Charged Heavy can kill squishies in 3 hits but they need to be braindead to actually get hit

And that's all I can think of.

Do you see the problem?

I'm not kidding I've played this game since closed Beta and Conqueror is still the rarest character to come across. I've never been killed by one (in a Duel or Brawl fair fight). If he was so great why does no one pick him?

It blows my mind that the Warlord can throw you off any edge at any time and even CHAIN THROWS and no one thinks this is overpowered but the Conqueror being able to hit you for a free 8 damage after a shield bash is apparently "broken"

Has anyone here ever even played a fighting game? It's insane.

1. Full stance Shield bash....try and guard break it when your outta gb range. The shield bash will get you if you dont dodge.
2. Cant kill an opponent with a heavy? Lemme guess your trying to connect with the first swing every time
3. Works better than most in 1v2+ scenarios and I can do it while in full block stance. Zones are supposed to be used for soldiers. Its in the first 5 mins of the game
4. Light attack chain is very deadly if you get stuck in it.

I think you get the point so theres no need for me to continue going number by number.

Beeeeeeeeeb
04-09-2017, 09:23 PM
1. Full stance Shield bash....try and guard break it when your outta gb range. The shield bash will get you if you dont dodge.
2. Cant kill an opponent with a heavy? Lemme guess your trying to connect with the first swing every time
3. Works better than most in 1v2+ scenarios and I can do it while in full block stance. Zones are supposed to be used for soldiers. Its in the first 5 mins of the game
4. Light attack chain is very deadly if you get stuck in it.

I think you get the point so theres no need for me to continue going number by number.

1. Dodge forward then gb. Not difficult. SB is easy to dodge.
2. Literally can not kill an opponent with a heavy. NOTE: THIS HAS BEEN RECTIFIED WITH THE RECENT PATCH. But Conq's heavy does 23 damage and recoverable health is 25HP - ergo, Conq can NOT kill someone with a Heavy. He is the only character like this.
3. Duels are not 1v2 so I guess Conq is just **** out of luck. Unless you plan on playing 1v2 all the time? What.
Zones are supposed to be used for soldiers? I guess that's why Raider's ZA is an unblockable and Warden's is his fastest and best attack. Bersker's is the 4 hit chain etc, etc. Have you even played the game? top lol
4. IF you get stuck in it. It takes >10 hits to kill even the weakest characters and is incredibly predictable because it only comes out left or right. Left > Right > Left > Right. If you get hit more than 3 times by that you deserve it tbh. The chain usually ends with UP because it comes out slower and is easier to block.

stop talking about a game you apparently have not played.

cane2simons
04-14-2017, 01:26 AM
He cant feint LOL he CAN. Just read the move set. With full stance he can feint and go to shield bash inmediatly.

Just a note here: If you feint with a normal hero you use up less stamina than swinging. If you use the full block stance to "feint" you IMMEDIATELY go down a few stamina points AND halt your stamina regeneration. Did i mention his full block stance shield bash is slower than his other ways of shield bashing? Real effective way of "feinting".....

Natedog858585
04-14-2017, 01:35 AM
the thing with conch is that you need to feint differently. his inf light chain has an extremely large window for continuation and you can pull it extremely late when people get ready to counter the heavy or you stopping. fullblock can also feint, and his shield heavy parry is great for counterattacking. the heavy charge is only for 4v4, but you can use it to feint with a wiff on purpose and follow up with a normal heavy that many people fall for.

hell half the combos are only good because whiffing sometimes makes turtles open up for the counter only to get smacked.

cane2simons
04-14-2017, 01:35 AM
Conqueror is not balanced. A super fast shield bash with a garenteed light at the end, and you can pretend to step foward causing your opponent to dodge. Yeah its a 50/50 guessing game. And his info says "hard hitter" yet he cant 1 hit kill at the regeneration point with a heavy. Come ON, he carries a FLAIL, you know how effective that is at smashing through armor? His heavy damage should be buffed to around 30-40 damage, but his shield bash should be slowed to about the speed of a lawbringers bully shove.

cane2simons
04-14-2017, 01:37 AM
the thing with conch is that you need to feint differently. his inf light chain has an extremely large window for continuation and you can pull it extremely late when people get ready to counter the heavy or you stopping. fullblock can also feint, and his shield heavy parry is great for counterattacking. the heavy charge is only for 4v4, but you can use it to feint with a wiff on purpose and follow up with a normal heavy that many people fall for.

hell half the combos are only good because whiffing sometimes makes turtles open up for the counter only to get smacked.

Um...read what i said about the conqueror and his awesome feinting technique...
"Just a note here: If you feint with a normal hero you use up less stamina than swinging. If you use the full block stance to "feint" you IMMEDIATELY go down a few stamina points AND halt your stamina regeneration. Did i mention his full block stance shield bash is slower than his other ways of shield bashing? Real effective way of "feinting"....."

cane2simons
04-14-2017, 01:41 AM
Watch the Advanced video of the Conqueror about 3/4s of the way in........and I quote "Conqueror cannot feint but can use full block stance as a FEINT." Also not once in your OP did you mentioned half of whats in that video. Just shows me you have no idea what your even reporting. Pretty sure the definition of feint is pretending a blow or attack in which you are doing. Nuff said. Good day.

"Just a note here: If you feint with a normal hero you use up less stamina than swinging. If you use the full block stance to "feint" you IMMEDIATELY go down a few stamina points AND halt your stamina regeneration. Did i mention his full block stance shield bash is slower than his other ways of shield bashing? Real effective way of "feinting"....."
I know exactly what im talking about. If i didn't nobody would read my posts let alone reply to them...
I even got a reply from a community representative.....so...yeah...
Any other arguements?

Sanctus_9
04-14-2017, 05:20 AM
I have a lot of experience as conqueror and a deep understanding of his mechanics. He CAN feint by going into a full guardstance. Despite having a hefty stamina cost, he has the unique advantage of being able to feint and then simply block, because for conq, blocking a heavy = free guardbreak (the equivalent of a parry). So if he wants to bait, all he has to do is feint and then wait idly in guardstance. If they don't take the bait, you're perfectly open to guardbreaking, attacking, or doing anything else.

Because Conq's feint IS a guardstance, and you can shield bash directly out of guardstance, you can feint a heavy almost directly into a shield bash riposte, surprising your enemy and opening them up for a free heavy attack.

Conq can also feint into a guardbreak. If you start up a heavy, hit guardstance and them immediately hit guardbreak, you can trick your enemy into a free guardbreak. It's difficult, but doable.

And of course there are all the other myriad of options that come with feinting - feinting into a light, into a another heavy, into a dodge-bash, etc.

Conq's feint mechanic is stamina intensive but if used smartly, you can utilize one of the most unique move sets in the game. So your assertion that conq CAN'T feint is wrong, and you subsequent assertion that it is INEFFECTIVE is also incorrect.

RoosterIlluzion
04-14-2017, 07:06 AM
Lmao, all I read was "I suck with conqueror now that his spam has been nerfed. Ubisoft needs to give him another spam, or give back his shield/heavy spam."

Gitgud

Natedog858585
04-16-2017, 12:03 AM
he really doesnt need a feint when his bash is quick to break guards, and his other ways of feinting is effective. chonch is fine as is, and sure as hell doesnt need a buff.

and before you say i just dont understand, i have tons of hours under him and are rep 3.

DovaahisPGM
04-16-2017, 01:19 AM
he really doesnt need a feint when his bash is quick to break guards, and his other ways of feinting is effective. chonch is fine as is, and sure as hell doesnt need a buff.

and before you say i just dont understand, i have tons of hours under him and are rep 3.

"I'm rep 3 and i'm so good with that char that i can say he need another nerf"

Seriously ? Did you read his kit ? Like what do you want to nerf now ? Cause he doesnt have much left xD

Dark.Knights
04-16-2017, 01:47 AM
"I'm rep 3 and i'm so good with that char that i can say he need another nerf"

Seriously ? Did you read his kit ? Like what do you want to nerf now ? Cause he doesnt have much left xD

We want to take off all of him, only left the dikk for him do the teabag emote. lol