PDA

View Full Version : Campaigns that need to be in PF (IMNSHO)

Jason Bourne
08-12-2004, 05:40 PM
ok, this is just a list of campaigns that i feel are needed in PF, if you have any other ideas, just postem.

1) Fighter (duh)
2) Fighter (Carrier-Based)
3) Fighter bomber
4) Fighter Bomber (Carrier-Based)
5) Torpedo Bomber (Carrier-Based)
6) Bomber
7) Flying boat (ie. PBY, float planes)
8) Night Fighter

ok, now ill explain what i feel should be in each

1 and 2 are basically the same except that on 2 you are carrier based, you would fly F6F, F4F, F4U, etc. or for japanese, Zeros, and others

3 and 4, same deal, but your flying Devastators, and Aichi Vals

5, no land based just because i dont know if there ever were land based torpedo bombers in large numbers

6, this would be B-25s, -26s, A-20s, Bettys, etc. basically the He-111 campaign of ACE

7, this would include such things as SAR missions, the infamous Black Cats for americans, anti submarine work, and recon

8, would be flying plane like the P-61, and whatever the Japanese version was (Nick?, or was it the Toryu(sp?)?)

obviously this is just the japanese amd americans, just cause i dont know what other countries there will be.

Jason Bourne
08-12-2004, 05:40 PM
ok, this is just a list of campaigns that i feel are needed in PF, if you have any other ideas, just postem.

1) Fighter (duh)
2) Fighter (Carrier-Based)
3) Fighter bomber
4) Fighter Bomber (Carrier-Based)
5) Torpedo Bomber (Carrier-Based)
6) Bomber
7) Flying boat (ie. PBY, float planes)
8) Night Fighter

ok, now ill explain what i feel should be in each

1 and 2 are basically the same except that on 2 you are carrier based, you would fly F6F, F4F, F4U, etc. or for japanese, Zeros, and others

3 and 4, same deal, but your flying Devastators, and Aichi Vals

5, no land based just because i dont know if there ever were land based torpedo bombers in large numbers

6, this would be B-25s, -26s, A-20s, Bettys, etc. basically the He-111 campaign of ACE

7, this would include such things as SAR missions, the infamous Black Cats for americans, anti submarine work, and recon

8, would be flying plane like the P-61, and whatever the Japanese version was (Nick?, or was it the Toryu(sp?)?)

obviously this is just the japanese amd americans, just cause i dont know what other countries there will be.