PDA

View Full Version : How to fight PK as LB

IIIIIQIIIII
04-07-2017, 11:39 PM
Every time I fight a PK as LB its impossible to land a hit unless I do that move where you hit them right away or back them into a wall which most of the time they still dodge my attacks. All the PK does is back-step or side step and she dodges every move.

IIIIIQIIIII
04-07-2017, 11:40 PM
PK is the only class I have a really hard time to fight with because of this ;~;

secrecy274
04-07-2017, 11:41 PM
Sorry, can't help you, have a hard time myself to fight a Peacekeeper.

The_B0G_
04-07-2017, 11:47 PM
I use a lot of feints and high light attacks, follow the odd high light attack up with a side heavy. A good PK is hard to beat no matter what you do with a pk, lots of feints and light attacks is what I do, roll backwards once in a while, try to catch them with a heavy coming back in.

kanuzira
04-08-2017, 08:14 AM
Block-push-light-(heavy-cancel-parry-grab-throw that soab of the cliff or against a wall and top heavy combo)

Raven-Mad
04-08-2017, 08:58 AM
Best bet for beating a PK, nearly universally, is reading them and parrying their lights. Timing is pretty easy on the first light, unless you're very comfortable don't try to parry followup lights. Parry is critical for LB and most classes to defeat a PK in my experience.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-08-2017, 09:05 AM
That would be because the PK is broken as hell.

Which is why she was banned from a tournament by MLG

Yokonato
04-08-2017, 09:14 AM
Try being preemptive most pk's rely on you being over aggresive so they can dodge and punish you as long as you pay attention to their movement you should be able to get a swing in on them, most of their attacks involve a lunge of some sort so they are commited to the movement , other than that make them come to you keep a eye out to counter GB and parry for a GB and hit them with a light unless your on pc than you can probably go for a side heavy