PDA

View Full Version : New Duel Trend

lDelicious
04-07-2017, 09:10 PM
After the patch, there are a lot more LB's which is to be expected. The problem however is that there is a growing trend of these LB's using "tech" to win the match.

I get so many games now where LB's will not attack AT ALL, and will simply wait until they get revenge to attack. Even if they do attack beforehand, they simply block and wait for you to attack so that they can get a guaranteed hit by using "tech"; obviously I wont say what this is or more people will start doing it.

What are you devs going to do about this? Is this all this game has come down to? Who can get to revenge first? Who can bug abuse the most? Really?
I'm telling you, if this game does not get fixed soon, Injustice 2 will suck away a vast chunk of the player base...

secrecy274
04-07-2017, 10:15 PM
What "tech"?

Are you perhaps talking about the Shove -> Light?
Otherwise, it's not that weird that a Lawbringer won't attack since he has poor initiators because, well, he's a counter-attacker.

As for Revenge... seriously?
Do you seriously mean that the Lawbringers are any better than any other class at gathering Revenge?

pancakerz
04-07-2017, 10:48 PM
After the patch, there are a lot more LB's which is to be expected. The problem however is that there is a growing trend of these LB's using "tech" to win the match.

I get so many games now where LB's will not attack AT ALL, and will simply wait until they get revenge to attack. Even if they do attack beforehand, they simply block and wait for you to attack so that they can get a guaranteed hit by using "tech"; obviously I wont say what this is or more people will start doing it.

What are you devs going to do about this? Is this all this game has come down to? Who can get to revenge first? Who can bug abuse the most? Really?
I'm telling you, if this game does not get fixed soon, Injustice 2 will suck away a vast chunk of the player base...

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/f6/f67334bc58f2468bad15312669d5edaa0afe4c44de4eb56039 994a47f00d296b.jpg

A4einboy
04-07-2017, 11:18 PM
you guys are so funny what more do u want the devs to take revenge complety out of the game....stop with the complaints about revenge already