PDA

View Full Version : Hi kids, Let me tell you a story about.....The boy who cried wolf

Nxtgen_Soco
04-07-2017, 10:36 AM
Once upon a time there was a village that had a big flock of sheep and they relied on the sheep to survive so naturally enough they had a shepherd to look after the flock. They would give shepherds a break and switch them to give them a break and give them rest. The flock was hounded by wolfs and the shepherd would hold them off and shout "Wolves Help" and the village would come help get rid of the wolves . One day shepherd Timmy was looking after the flock of sheep and was very very bored, so Timmy decided he'd shout "wolves help, wolves help" and naturally enough the village people around would run up to help once they got there Timmy burst out laughing at them and this continued throughout the days. and the village people were getting very tired of his joke. The 3rd day came and a pack of angry wolves showed up and Timmy shouts "wolves help, wolves helps" and because he has been playing tricks on the village people they think to themselves "ah I'm not falling for that again" The flock of sheep get destroyed and Timmy is cut, bruised and in bit on a tree stump crying.

This story is based on a true story you idiots that scream "nerf this" "nerf that" "Revenge is to op" and now the poor village people that have listened to your **** cries have done what you've asked and now you are "little Timmy crying" no revenge is to hard, peace keeper didn't need a nerf, they didn't need to nerf warlords headbutt...

All I can say is that if you are the people crying for fixes and they fix it and then you complain that no why did you fix it just please just leave the community! The devs are trying their best to serve you and after following your lead you give out to them to for doing so...

STOP CRYING, PLAY OR LEAVE...

"revenge is broken now" "Warlords headbutt is broken now" "Why did peace keepers get nerfed" "fix this I got killed by a player"....

CandleInTheDark
04-07-2017, 10:52 AM
Mostly I agree, but I don't think I have seen anyone complaining about the peacekeeper. Speaking as one who didn't pick her because she was overpowered but because I liked the character before I knew what she could do, I have only argued that the nerfs need to balance what the community is finding so bad about her.

darkspawn2101
04-07-2017, 10:52 AM
Revenge needed the nerf.

Warlords headbutt needed tweaked. Coming from a Warlord main, it's fine now.

Peacekeeper needs to not be able to stunlock like eeeeeeveryone else.

People will continue to give constructive criticsm to the game whether you like it or not. Most of the issues raised were issues. Suck it up. Change happens, and you cannot stop it.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-07-2017, 11:02 AM
10/10 joke thread.

Would read again lol

Nxtgen_Soco
04-07-2017, 11:12 AM
People will continue to give constructive criticism to the game whether you like it or not. Most of the issues raised were issues. Suck it up. Change happens, and you cannot stop it.

If this is directed at me, I have no problem with criticism but the crying after they try to fix **** is doing my nut or people that put up crap like bla bla I got killed and cry rather than explain the situation and what happened so the devs know where the issues may lie. You cant slate the devs for doing what you told them to do. How about a positive attitude like 1 or 2 threads I seen like "your thoughts after revenge change" not "They broke the game nerfing revenge" "the games boring now with revenge nerf"... help them make it better stop with the waa waa this is broken

CandleInTheDark
04-07-2017, 12:01 PM
Very much so, I definitely agree that constructive criticism is more helpful for the devs. The problem is that some people want to have the power to suddenly be on par with an end game boss. Earlier last week, I was trying to talk about it with someone and his view was 'if I am against four people, I want to be on an equal footing with those four people'. The thing is team PVP, unless you're playing as the monster in Evolve, doesn't work like that.