PDA

View Full Version : AkA-CanUFazeMe is BANNED 4 HateSpeech/Images

AkA-CanUFazeMe
04-07-2017, 08:10 AM
The day i Was turning Lvl 30 and Reaching Number 1 Spot on Multiple Leader Boards i Just so Happen to get BANNED? Let me Tell All u Little Tattle Tale Narks Out there That If u cant Handle A Little Cussing Now and Then u Shouldent Be Playing An Online Pvp Game. Bad Words and Online Pvp Games Are Like Peanut butter n Jelly.Stop Being so Sensitive and Grow Some BALLS Otherwise Quit Now and Go Play Solitare. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

teksuo1
04-07-2017, 08:11 AM
looks like you got fazed :cool:

CoyoteXStarrk
04-07-2017, 08:14 AM
The day i Was turning Lvl 30 and Reaching Number 1 Spot on Multiple Leader Boards i Just so Happen to get BANNED? Let me Tell All u Little Tattle Tale Narks Out there That If u cant Handle A Little Cussing Now and Then u Shouldent Be Playing An Online Pvp Game. Bad Words and Online Pvp Games Are Like Peanut butter n Jelly.Stop Being so Sensitive and Grow Some BALLS Otherwise Quit Now and Go Play Solitare. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

You seem upset lol

The_B0G_
04-07-2017, 08:18 AM
Lol it's the information age man, a buddy of mine had the same thing happen to him today, he made a few jokes about having intercourse with a guys deceased mother and got his PS account suspended.

Jerome... is that you?

escacleo
04-07-2017, 08:24 AM
What did you learn? bahaha

cragar212
04-07-2017, 08:27 AM

Haha awesome. Love it when raging teens get banned. L2adult

AkA-CanUFazeMe
04-07-2017, 08:37 AM
I Have a 20$ Psn Card to Who Ever can get Me Proof Of Who Narked Me off

cragar212
04-07-2017, 08:45 AM

Although $20 is a weeks allowance to you to anyone else it's not an incentive. Try harder :p

Alustar.
04-07-2017, 09:15 AM

I've got a limited edition Zelda DS to whom ever gets him perma-banned from the forums. ;)

AkA-CanUFazeMe
04-07-2017, 09:37 AM
The Hate Makes Me Great

Viruletic
04-07-2017, 09:39 AM
I've joked about getting cancer from forum and Facebook posts before.

But I think this one literally gave me cancer.

Also, Narced*

AkA-CanUFazeMe
04-07-2017, 09:45 AM
From What i Learned in Every Game i go to The Higher u Climb the Ladders the More Hate u Receive Like Crabs in a Bucket i Was almost to the Top and Theres always that 1 Jealous Geek Nerd That Does Everything he Can to Pull u Back down. HATERS Sigh.....

CoyoteXStarrk
04-07-2017, 09:48 AM
From What i Learned in Every Game i go to The Higher u Climb the Ladders the More Hate u Receive Like Crabs in a Bucket i Was almost to the Top and Theres always that 1 Jealous Geek Nerd That Does Everything he Can to Pull u Back down. HATERS Sigh.....

Why do you put everything in bold dude lol

It makes you look ridiculous

AkA-CanUFazeMe
04-07-2017, 09:50 AM
See what i Mean u are 1 of those Crabs on the Bottom of the Bucket LMAO

Shadow.A07
04-07-2017, 09:58 AM
I've got a limited edition Zelda DS to whom ever gets him perma-banned from the forums. ;)

That's cold lol who is this guy? I mean the title means he must be known or thinks he is lol.

cragar212
04-07-2017, 10:06 AM

Lol stop pretending anyone knows or cares who you are. We're all just making fun of you because you seem such a fool.

AkA-CanUFazeMe
04-07-2017, 10:17 AM
I Could Care Less who u Are and what u Think All that Matters Is u Know My Name and Who is Boss. im The guy Who OWNS Your Entire Team With my Eyes Closed.Im The Guy Who Makes u Rage Quit, Im The Guy who Makes sure u End up With Zero Kills and 50 Deaths.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-07-2017, 10:20 AM
This thread has made my night.

This guy is so far beyond butthurt that he got banned because of his own stupidity that he has no other choice but to troll the forums.

My sides hurt lol

CoyoteXStarrk
04-07-2017, 10:21 AM
I Could Care Less who u Are and what u Think All that Matters Is u Know My Name and Who is Boss. im The guy Who OWNS Your Entire Team With my Eyes Closed.Im The Guy Who Makes u Rage Quit, Im The Guy who Makes sure u End up With Zero Kills and 50 Deaths.

You are also the guy that got banned for doing what you are doing in this thread

cragar212
04-07-2017, 10:25 AM

Hmmmm nope you can't even login

#rekt

AkA-CanUFazeMe
04-07-2017, 10:27 AM
Troll my Own Thread? LMAO We need more people like u to Make me Laugh

AkA-CanUFazeMe
04-07-2017, 10:33 AM
No Worries Ill Be back Soon Then u Can Find out 1st Hand.Talk All u Want, It Wont Change the Fact That iam a For Honor GOD :D;):cool:

CoyoteXStarrk
04-07-2017, 10:34 AM
No Worries Ill Be back Soon Then u Can Find out 1st Hand.Talk All u Want, It Wont Change the Fact That iam a For Honor GOD :D;):cool:

A For Honor god that got banned because he apparently is incapable of behaving like an adult lol

Enjoy the forum ban btw

Shadow.A07
04-07-2017, 10:37 AM

You handled this the wrong way, you look really stupid and in my life experience only teenage dont see what they do is stupid. To make it worse you have immortalized your stupidity here and you have given fuel to everyone so they can burn you.

Nxtgen_Soco
04-07-2017, 10:42 AM

"Once Mammy gives me enough pocket money.....and is oblivious to me playing a game I'm not old enough to own."

CoyoteXStarrk
04-07-2017, 10:45 AM
"Once Mammy gives me enough pocket money.....and is oblivious to me playing a game I'm not old enough to own."

Dude this entire time I have been picturing OP as Cartman lol

BUT MAAAAAAAAAAAAM

Shadow.A07
04-07-2017, 10:48 AM
Dude this entire time I have been picturing OP as Cartman lol

BUT MAAAAAAAAAAAAM

:rolleyes: LOL I had to i just had too classic

AkA-CanUFazeMe
04-07-2017, 10:52 AM
The Punishment Doesn't fit the Crime. i Say a Couple bad Words and this is My Out Come. 7 Days PSN BAN That Means From Every Game That Requires Internet .I Play About 4 Differnt Games Atm and Iam top Ten on Leader Boards in Them All So u Know the Outcome Of that When you dont Play For 7 days.Also I do not Get Refunded The Playstation Plus Subscription days Either. So Ya Its me Against the WORLD

AkA-CanUFazeMe
04-07-2017, 10:58 AM
I Mean Haven't They Ever herd of CHAT BAN??? Especially When its my 1st Offense JEEEEEEZ!!!

CoyoteXStarrk
04-07-2017, 10:59 AM
The Punishment Doesn't fit the Crime. i Say a Couple bad Words and this is My Out Come. 7 Days PSN BAN That Means From Every Game That Requires Internet .I Play About 4 Differnt Games Atm and Iam top Ten on Leader Boards in Them All So u Know the Outcome Of that When you dont Play For 7 days.Also I do not Get Refunded The Playstation Plus Subscription days Either. So Ya Its me Against the WORLD

The fact its a 7 day ban means you pulled this crap before.

BOO

Frickin

HOO

Stop behaving like an ingrate and maybe it won't happen KID. I emphasize that word because you clearly are one.

escacleo
04-07-2017, 11:06 AM
I got you banned. You're welcome. Everyone is welcome. Less cancer in for honor.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-07-2017, 11:12 AM
I got you banned. You're welcome. Everyone is welcome. Less cancer in for honor.

Thank you

Alustar.
04-07-2017, 11:40 AM

On this same topic, I've seen people on my party with inappropriate symbols on their emblems, so I report and then spend the whole match team killing the nazi **** ;)

So yeah be glad that's all that happened to you.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-07-2017, 11:43 AM
On this same topic, I've seen people on my party with inappropriate symbols on their emblems, so I report and then spend the whole match team killing the nazi **** ;)

So yeah be glad that's all that happened to you.

My absolute favorite thing is when I come by these scumbag children who use the Swastika but end up making the Swastika backwards by mistake.

Never ceases to make me laugh lol

AkA-CanUFazeMe
04-07-2017, 12:28 PM
Proof Leo? Or else Your Just someone Claiming to Take Credit So u can get Brownie Points With the Rest of the Haters:confused:

ForOnHer
04-07-2017, 01:21 PM
I think i saw u before in a skirmish u went like 30 and 2 do u happen to use a Valk?

escacleo
04-07-2017, 01:46 PM
Lol everyone knows I play xbox not PC. You got banned because you cannot follow terms of service. It's time to grow up little boy. Take the ban like a man it's not the end of the world. Hopefully you learn what you did wrong otherwise you'll just be banned again. Too bad, so sad. Trolling a troll. Always fun to see someone who rages get banned :)

Gray360UK
04-07-2017, 01:59 PM
I can't think why you got banned, you seem so reasonable :rolleyes:

CaptainPwnet
04-07-2017, 02:00 PM
I think i saw u before in a skirmish u went like 30 and 2 do u happen to use a Valk?

Haha this is hillarious. Gotta give the guy props for effort, even creating alt accounts to stroke his own e-peen and continue the troll.

FredEx919
04-07-2017, 02:26 PM
Lets keep these threads constructive everyone. If any questions, you can find the code of conduct on this page

For Honor Sanctions, Warnings, Suspensions, and bans (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000026239/For-Honor-Sanctions-Warnings-Suspensions-and-Bans-FH-PC-XB1-PS4/)