PDA

View Full Version : theroy of relativity

XyZspineZyX
09-20-2003, 11:08 AM
in my opinion the planes in this game being 100% is unimportant as long as they are some what close,All that i want to see is the relative performance close EX.plane A has a 50% roll advantage over plane B as long as that s close so as long as the relative performace between the air craft is correct (close) isnt that all we really need?

XyZspineZyX
09-20-2003, 11:08 AM
in my opinion the planes in this game being 100% is unimportant as long as they are some what close,All that i want to see is the relative performance close EX.plane A has a 50% roll advantage over plane B as long as that s close so as long as the relative performace between the air craft is correct (close) isnt that all we really need?

XyZspineZyX
09-20-2003, 11:14 AM
zodicus wrote:
- in my opinion the planes in this game being 100% is
- unimportant as long as they are some what close,All
- that i want to see is the relative performance close
- EX.plane A has a 50% roll advantage over plane B as
- long as that s close so as long as the relative
- performace between the air craft is correct (close)
- isnt that all we really need?
-
-
-

if it were like this, noone would complain...
but...we got La-7s outturning Ratas...

XyZspineZyX
09-20-2003, 12:22 PM
Unfortunately if it were like this we'd probably still get just as many complaints. I for one don't think the FMs are that bad right now. I'm even getting to like the supposedly "porked" P47 (D27 mind you!), and even getting some nice kills with it.

XyZspineZyX
09-21-2003, 12:53 AM
DeBaer.534 wrote:
-
- zodicus wrote:
-- in my opinion the planes in this game being 100% is
-- unimportant as long as they are some what close,All
-- that i want to see is the relative performance close
-- EX.plane A has a 50% roll advantage over plane B as
-- long as that s close so as long as the relative
-- performace between the air craft is correct (close)
-- isnt that all we really need?
--
--
--
-
- if it were like this, noone would complain...
- but...we got La-7s outturning Ratas...
-
-

that s right thats what i mean as long as the relative performance is right where ok and yes some planes performance is off i just dont see why some people are obsessed with it being 100% accurate who cares as long as its close

XyZspineZyX
09-21-2003, 01:26 AM
Zodicus...

If that performance and damage model etc, ratio could be achieved I'd be a very happy man /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

<center><font color="lightblue">'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''
RAAF_Kuky</font>

<font color="lightblue">Get my skins @ IL-2 Skins</font> ('http://www.il2skins.com/?action=list&authoridfilter=Edin%20"Kuky"%20Kulelija&comefrom=top5&ts=1064037392')

XyZspineZyX
09-21-2003, 01:59 AM
"theroy of relativity"?

LEARN HOW TO SPELL!

<Center>
<table>
<tr>
<TD align="center">
<font color="WHITE">"If one must kill or be killed. It must be done with dignity" (The famous words of Adolf Galland)</font>
</TD>
</TR>
<tr>
<TD align="center">
http://www.d-n-i.net/images/f-22_ote.png
</tr>
</TD>
<tr>
<TD>
<center><font color="white">***F/A-22 Raptor***</font></center>
</TD>
</TR>
<TR>
<TD><center><font color="White">This is the first plane I ever flew and also the first I ever shot down!</FONT></center>
</TD>
</TR>
</table>
</CENTER>

XyZspineZyX
09-21-2003, 02:56 AM
i thought this was only sposed to be told to your relatives?

XyZspineZyX
09-21-2003, 06:24 AM
If it was only that simple.There are a great many level headed reasonable people who enjoy this game.There are also always going to be malcontents who complain no matter what. Just as in everyday life, its those unhappiest few who usually make the most noise.

You sound as though you have a good attitude towards this game, just keep having a great time flying a very enjoyable simm.There is always going to be a few people who refuse to be satisfied with what they are presented no matter the qualty. Even sadder, there are always the lurkers who just enjoy attacking others threads and being pains in the a$$

If you read here often enough you will see this behavior displayed but we can choose to ignore the negativity and just concentrate on the many, many people who come here to share a love of flight and everything related to it.

XyZspineZyX
09-22-2003, 06:33 AM
J.D.Carter wrote:
-
-
- If it was only that simple.There are a great
- many level headed reasonable people who enjoy this
- game.There are also always going to be malcontents
- who complain no matter what. Just as in everyday
- life, its those unhappiest few who usually make the
- most noise.
-
-
- You sound as though you have a good attitude
- towards this game, just keep having a great time
- flying a very enjoyable simm.There is always going
- to be a few people who refuse to be satisfied with
- what they are presented no matter the qualty. Even
- sadder, there are always the lurkers who just enjoy
- attacking others threads and being pains in the a$$
-
-
- If you read here often enough you will see this
- behavior displayed but we can choose to ignore the
- negativity and just concentrate on the many, many
- people who come here to share a love of flight and
- everything related to it.
-
-
yes the ever increaseing negitivity of these boards is what prompted this post in a attempt to get some people to calm down i have a blast playing this game dont see the prob??

PS. whats a rata?

XyZspineZyX
09-22-2003, 07:02 AM
no no no

the argument goes like this ...

Premise One ... I am an Uber-pilot extroadinaire.

Premise Two .. I saw on history channel that planes made by Russia/Germany/US/Latvia/Morocco (select country you live in) are invincible.

Premise Three ... Even as an Uber-pilot flying invinvible planes from Russia/Germany/US/Latvia/Morocco (select country you live in) I still get shot down.

Conclusion. Oleg is biased and the FM is stuffed for planes from Russia/Germany/US/Latvia/Morocco (select country you live in)

<center> http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SQDLAtUWiWZ3BKw19!aryp7v3C1h1DuNwpHOOuqhlraGSyMAY KiPEOZAA1OBgsLu*Sa0UQ2my0PiFyvNkJ5K7Clsoy7yNtEvOXY nHDuPNiotpZACY2oJxw/aircraftround.jpg </center>