PDA

View Full Version : Shugoki Hard to Kill Feat

Knight.Bishop
04-07-2017, 02:08 AM
Per the community forum the Hard to Kill feat stops working after you die.

Was this silently fixed in the last patch, or is there an ETA for it? It's kind of a big deal for Shugokis.

Knight.Bishop
04-07-2017, 02:36 AM
Link: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1578132-PC-XB1-PS4-Known-Issues

Fight
[ALL] Shugoki "Hard to Kill" Feat loses function after death

The level 3 passive feat of the Shugoki is no longer active after dying.

Shantak_
04-07-2017, 12:04 PM
looool and how it can be earned again??? wtf?

Hogmin
04-07-2017, 01:01 PM
I think it means that the feat "resets" on it's damage reduction.

This is just me speculating.

So for example, previously it would continue to stack damage reduction regardless of death? now it resets to 0.

If I'm wrong, feel free to ignore this.

Dizzy4213
04-07-2017, 01:08 PM
If I remember correctly this was fixed awhile ago. As for the damage reduction, it's pretty useless. The Hard to Kill feat only activates when you're at 100HP or lower. At 100HP, you only get a 20% damage reduction which is BS when heroes like PK and Warlord have a lv 2 feat with a passive 25% damage reduction which is always active.

Gray360UK
04-07-2017, 01:10 PM
which is BS when heroes like PK and Warlord have a lv 2 feat with a passive 25% damage reduction which is always active.

Yeah because Shoguki doesn't have anything to compensate like Hyper Armour right? ... Oh wait :rolleyes:

Shantak_
04-07-2017, 01:31 PM
is see that in a older patch. tought it was in the 1.5

Dizzy4213
04-07-2017, 01:47 PM
Yeah because Shoguki doesn't have anything to compensate like Hyper Armour right? ... Oh wait :rolleyes:

Except that Shugoki pays a heavy price for that Hyper Armour. I don't know what the exact percentage is but it feels like you take almost twice as much damage when it's removed. Which is easy to do when all you need is one GB and it's gone, even if the Shugoki counters it.

My argument was regarding feats, don't see why you needed to bring individual hero skills into this.

Gray360UK
04-07-2017, 01:56 PM
My argument was regarding feats, don't see why you needed to bring individual hero skills into this.

Now that is just dumb. You're either playing dumb to avoid having to talk sensibly about the character, or you are dumb. Either way I'm not interested in playing along.

Yarzahn
04-07-2017, 03:21 PM
I will assume you aren't trolling and really are just dense.
Feats change the hero's gameplay. The individual hero. The same feat can be overpowering or useless, depending on the hero and what kind of use he can give it. So discussing feats without discussing the complete hero, his kit and moveset is pointless.

Gray360UK
04-07-2017, 04:17 PM
I will assume you aren't trolling and really are just dense.
Feats change the hero's gameplay. The individual hero. The same feat can be overpowering or useless, depending on the hero and what kind of use he can give it. So discussing feats without discussing the complete hero, his kit and moveset is pointless.

Thank you! Some times it is nice to have confirmation that I am not in fact the crazy one here.

Well ... not today anyway ;)