PDA

View Full Version : New revenge Question.

G0dzBlaze
04-07-2017, 02:00 AM
Since devs said attack / defense doesnt stack anymore with revenge... does it mean if i dont boost *revenge defense / attack and have them in the negative when im on revenge i will have less defense / attack than when im not in revenge?? I am confused...

P.S sry for bad english

The_B0G_
04-07-2017, 07:45 AM
Regular attack and defense stats no longer have anything to do with attack or defense output while in revenge mode.

Only revenge attack and revenge defense do.

I'm not sure but I think what they mean by not stacking is that the % boost to attack and defense in revenge doesn't go off of the stats from your gear but instead the base stats for your attack/defense of your hero.

The % of the boost you get is determined by your revenge attack/defense stats.

Correct me if I'm wrong anyone but I think that is the way it works.

Di_Lust
04-07-2017, 10:32 AM
Regular attack and defense stats no longer have anything to do with attack or defense output while in revenge mode.

I'm not sure but I think what they mean by not stacking is that the % boost to attack and defense in revenge doesn't go off of the stats from your gear but instead the base stats for your attack/defense of your hero.

no, they write it clearly the usual atk/def stats are now dont count in revenge mode... that means if u dont stack revenge stats u will be weaker during revenge then usual...if we will understand it like they said it, i am intrested in that question too, and would be great to hear an answer from the dev...

kweassa1917
04-07-2017, 11:01 AM
Since devs said attack / defense doesnt stack anymore with revenge... does it mean if i dont boost *revenge defense / attack and have them in the negative when im on revenge i will have less defense / attack than when im not in revenge?? I am confused...

I don't know for sure, but judging by how game developers usually implement buffs in stats I have a good guess.

It's probably done this way:

{(base Damage or Defense) + (gear Damage or Defense)} x {(Revenge mode buff) + (gear Revenge mode stats)}

So let's say there's an attack that does 50 damage default. With items equipped, the damage increases to 60.

Let's also say revenge mode increases your stats by 50%, and using revenge items pushes that buff upto 75%.

In the "old" version the calculation would probably be like this:

(50 + 10) x (1.5 + 0.25) = 105

In the "new" version, the revenge mode will buff only based on default damage level, not the item-increased one

(50) x (1.5 + 0.25) = 87.5

Of course the above calculation has no actual basis, and simply an examplar one. The point would be revenge always increases your offense/defense stats based on your base damage, and therefore, unless the increase in stats through gear was much too high to begin with, revenge will always push the stat total higher than your default+gear stats.

My guess is revenge mode increases overall stats by a set percentage, and is probably high enough to be still higher than your base+gear,

Di_Lust
04-07-2017, 11:19 AM
thats a nice guess... hope any devs will catch that topic in a while...

Gray360UK
04-07-2017, 12:23 PM

P.S sry for bad english

Theoretically yes. If you have a small / negative actual Defence stat but a much larger Revenge Mode Defence stat, then it only seems logical that you will have better Defence in Revenge Mode than when you are not in Revenge Mode.

It's as if you are two different characters in and out of Revenge now, whereas before it factored in your normal Defence and Attack stats.

G0dzBlaze
04-07-2017, 08:06 PM

So since i use maxed efense and attack as secondary stats on my gear it would be better to never pop revenge unless i max out everyhting related to revenge stats?

Gray360UK
04-07-2017, 08:08 PM
So since i use maxed efense and attack as secondary stats on my gear it would be better to never pop revenge unless i max out everyhting related to revenge stats?

Unless you like unlimited Stamina, auto-knockdown on activation, damage shield, auto parry and throws and parrys knocking people down ;)