PDA

View Full Version : Is no AI orders/Contracts normal

MagicTyrant
04-07-2017, 12:54 AM
I have no AI orders in orders or contracts:confused:.

My 1st ever live PVP game was yesterday (I have never done live PVP in any game before:(
Domination and I was up against someone with Hero (champion?) status or some sort of medal, the rest of there team seemed also way out of my league.

Anyway my 1st three encounters got me dead in about 3 seconds. So became a field medic and did revives and captured a few zones well away from the two who could kill me in a blink of an eye. I Wish I knew what I was getting into as was expecting to meet all newbies and lower level players on the battle field..

If I had a clue I would of picked fast and faster revive time and ran a round like a lunatic :p

I did lay into the AI soldiers when everyone was fighting far, far away:D

So I decided never to bother with PVP and next day all my orders are PVP:confused:

OK the teams may of been well matched as we won as I was not last in my team at the end.

But the no AI orders or contracts since then is a blow as will not be playing any PVP till I get a new Key Board (wired) and a mouse with some buttons.

Please give me AI orders as love fighting AI:rolleyes:
Edit: yes I know I can play still, but Orders seem to help giving me reason to play.... When I know I have far better things to do:nonchalance:

Xinlyfenne
04-07-2017, 01:00 AM
The orders are for any mode.

Varakharne
04-07-2017, 01:03 AM
Yea I only play against AI and I have been doing contracts all day. Also I saw this today in the new patch notes and I think its awesome...

" All Daily Orders and Contract Orders can now be done in PvP and PvAI without distinction."

UbiNoty
04-07-2017, 01:04 AM
We made a change to the way orders work and now all daily and contract orders can be completed in both PvP and PvAI. :D

Patch Notes (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/detail.aspx?c=tcm%3A152-288027-16&ct=tcm%3A152-76770-32)

MagicTyrant
04-07-2017, 01:19 AM
We made a change to the way orders work and now all daily and contract orders can be completed in both PvP and PvAI. :D

Patch Notes (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/detail.aspx?c=tcm%3A152-288027-16&ct=tcm%3A152-76770-32)

That's Great as never thought there was enough AI Orders.

Mind you been wanting to post my 1st ever experience of PVP.... As was really outmatched with the two who I fought one on one and even 2 on one as he still killed me while blocking the other.

I did join in a 4 V 3 match the ran off to revive a fallen comrade just out range of the melee, Assuming and hoping the downed one was going to do better than I.
And that was the last PVP melee, So just maybe a deciding factor. I have to think so anyway:)

Thanks for the replies and the fact that us PVP wary can now kill AI's with better rewards than before.