PDA

View Full Version : Dominion match 2 times in row crashes just before result screen

DeLatv
04-06-2017, 10:01 PM
Long story short.

After todays update played a lot of 1v1/2v2 n stuff no problem...

But when i played Dominion it crashed twice in a row now? Just before result screen... Match is over, every one waiting when we get rewards, and it freezes. I get no rewards for my match too.

Im only one?

Before patch I didnt had a single crash, played for 172 hours.

jshears18
04-06-2017, 10:05 PM
I'm on PS4 and starting today, I can't connect to any PVP games. Matchmaking goes through, but at the start of the game I get disconnected. It was working fine for me earlier, now it's chronic disconnections. Haven't been able to play one PVP game.

UbiNoty
04-06-2017, 11:57 PM
Hi all - please report it to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) if you're having unusual difficulties. Right after the release of a new patch it's pretty common to experience a bit more instability, but we'd still like to keep an eye on it to make sure it wasn't a problem introduced with the new patch.

If the problem continues to persist after a while, please feel free to PM me and notify me of the problem so we can look into it.

As for the PS4 issue - what error code are you running into (if any)

Bob__Gnarly
04-07-2017, 12:27 AM
Before patch I didnt had a single crash, played for 172 hours.

Well consider yourself lucky then.

I've been experiencing this ever since launch. For me, it's mainly due to rage quitters disconnecting when all hope is lost or simply because they're butt hurt which results in this severely unstable game crapping itself and imploding for everyone most of the time.

p00k.
04-07-2017, 05:58 AM
Hi all - please report it to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) if you're having unusual difficulties. Right after the release of a new patch it's pretty common to experience a bit more instability, but we'd still like to keep an eye on it to make sure it wasn't a problem introduced with the new patch.

If the problem continues to persist after a while, please feel free to PM me and notify me of the problem so we can look into it

"after a while"
does "ever since game launch" count as "after a while"
because this game has been crashing right before the results screen in dominion for as long as i can remember. you guys still haven't even looked into it?

Supa_Noob98
04-07-2017, 05:36 PM

If the problem continues to persist after a while, please feel free to PM me and notify me of the problem so we can look into it.

As for the PS4 issue - what error code are you running into (if any)

Im having the same problem as these other folks. The most common Error Code me and others have are Error Code [0006000039]. Please find a way to fix this. We dont want this game to fall because of connection issues.