PDA

View Full Version : Which Character Would You Prefer To See As DLC

AmericanNinja3
04-06-2017, 08:01 PM
I was just wondering what character types people would prefer in this game. I know there are many different types of warriors out there. So who do you think we should see in an upcoming DLC?

Hillbill79
04-06-2017, 08:02 PM
By DLC do you mean...paid for? (as is UBI's way). If so.... none....

AmericanNinja3
04-06-2017, 08:37 PM
Downloadable Content(DLC) move to the next thread butt pirate

AmericanNinja3
04-06-2017, 08:39 PM
i bought gold edition with season pass. If i enjoy something then money is no issue to me. So i don't care if it has to be paid for or if the rest of the community gets it free and i only get it a week early.

Varakharne
04-06-2017, 08:42 PM
Im almost certain they are going to add a dark skin fighter. Maybe a scimitar wielding Arab or maybe a Sherden warrior A lot of these guys were used as mercs and personal body guards to the Pharaohs. ,imagine dual wield combat with a Kopesh and a spear.. One thing is very certain this game is made for Roman era combat, cant wait for the Centurion if thats legit.

A4einboy
04-06-2017, 09:32 PM
how about we balance the ones we have now so people can enjoy what they have lol

The_B0G_
04-06-2017, 09:37 PM
I would say a scottish/celtic warrior but one has already been leaked, can't wait for that. Another would be a gladiator, they could be so many different styles, from sword and shield, to duel wield, net and trident, so that'd be pretty sweet too.