PDA

View Full Version : Raider now completely useless?

Shlitzohar
04-06-2017, 04:32 PM
I just read the new patchnotes and as a raider main I am pretty frustrated. It's already hard to compete with other heroes in duels. With so many buffs thrown out for the other classes the raider becomes pretty useless... what do u guys think?

secrecy274
04-06-2017, 04:44 PM
To my knowledge the only one who really gets that buffed is the Lawbringer though. The Raider will stay just as viable as before... granted, that's not very comforting, but unlike the Lawbringer the Raider can put out some devastating combos.

isthil89
04-06-2017, 05:38 PM
in 4v4 raider was only good cuz of revenge now they ****ed that up the *** we r so ****

secrecy274
04-06-2017, 05:47 PM
in 4v4 raider was only good cuz of revenge now they ****ed that up the *** we r so ****

Seriously, the same can be said about all classes. The Revenge Nerf hit them all just as hard, and good riddance. Raider can still be viable, if you know how to play him.

AmericanNinja3
04-06-2017, 05:54 PM
I wouldn't care if they removed revenge entirely. I do think it was overpowered the way it was because it got exploited through gear. I still can deal with it though. teams just try wailing on them instead of GB

darksavior1977
04-06-2017, 06:18 PM
They mentioned in a warrior's den video that the Raider is being looked at for improvements in a later patch. He's on their radar, but they need time to figure out how they want to buff him and do a good job if it. I am sure they also need metrics for how everything, including the Raider, performs after this patch.

Blasto95
04-06-2017, 06:50 PM
Didnt Raider win a $250 Tournament on PC like a week or two ago? Abusing that unlock no parry bull? I believe theres something else that eventually needs fixed to make him "fair".

Currently if he got a decent buff, he would become really strong no doubt about it. If they fix his exploits and then buff him, you'll actually have a balanced hero.

Desperaato
04-06-2017, 07:25 PM
Winning tournaments and patching the character at the currnet state of glich meta is totaly pointles they are patching characters looking at the top 5% of players or something stupid like that where the glich meta is rampart so all the data is wrong anyways what a waste of time.

isthil89
04-07-2017, 03:41 PM
Seriously, the same can be said about all classes. The Revenge Nerf hit them all just as hard, and good riddance. Raider can still be viable, if you know how to play him.

lol if you know how to play them in 4v4 modes id say i'm a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy god player and most of my kills come from revenge when i get 3 people jump me and i kill them all now i cant do that i just die in 3 seconds so i just have to run like a ***** aka like a Pk