PDA

View Full Version : My own picture in campaign

Wannabe-Pilot
01-24-2004, 06:49 AM
In a nutshell, how do I get it? I have a picture that i want to see in my pilot profile, i've converted it in bmp file and don't know what to do next. In which folder do I copy it? And how do I choose between various pictures when creating a new pilot profile?

Wannabe-Pilot
01-24-2004, 06:49 AM
In a nutshell, how do I get it? I have a picture that i want to see in my pilot profile, i've converted it in bmp file and don't know what to do next. In which folder do I copy it? And how do I choose between various pictures when creating a new pilot profile?

cd_jakevas
01-24-2004, 07:11 AM
i dont think you will able to change between photos in game. You will just have to switch and overwrite the main .bmp to get a different pic. The file your looking for is in this folder:

C:\Program Files\Ubi Soft\IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles\DGen

Backup or original one if you like it, and everytime you wanna switch, just replace that file

http://members.cox.net/jakevas/sig5.jpg

Radogost_Ser
01-27-2004, 05:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wannabe-Pilot:
In a nutshell, how do I get it? I have a picture that i want to see in my pilot profile, i've converted it in bmp file and don't know what to do next. In which folder do I copy it? And how do I choose between various pictures when creating a new pilot profile?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's easy just go in this folder: mission\campaing then if you did chouse russian campaing for exaple go to : Ru then find a dir of your campaing ther you should find file 'Squadron.dat' open it and in PHOTO: Dgen\buda.bmp just name your file like i did (buda.bmp)
Oh and place your photo in Dgen dir . and if you want to change photo of other pilots just look in the file called Archive