PDA

View Full Version : Conquer without shieldbash looks like this

JunoAgattis
04-06-2017, 07:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc2K-9kFnAA

This is 1 v 1
Really slow fights

What happens when we meet 2 people, what are we supposed to do?
Revenge gets nerfed, conquer gets nerfed, I would guess our shieldbash will get nerfed because of the super many complaints from people that NEVER tried playing conquer themselves

are we gonna fight like in the video all the time to make people stop complaining?

What foul mistreat is this gonna be?

I never written post about any other class and said they need a nerf, I instead try to learn how they work and how to counter them instead of complaining

You wanna disable the conquer completly by taking away the only thing that makes it work. revenge and shieldbash is the thing that works and it is also so easy to be avoided and punished unless it is a new player or a ignorant

and you wanna take that away? You wanna nerf these things? What the hell are we gonna do?

CoyoteXStarrk
04-06-2017, 07:46 AM
What the hell are we gonna do?

The same thing everyone else will do.

Adapt :)

Burn-The-Sinner
04-06-2017, 10:13 AM
Never had problems against conquerors unless they are very, very, very good. But those players can play outplay you with any other character they fell somewhat comfortable with.

It's not like a PK which can be picked by anyone and instantly light spam and zone attack anyone to submission.

Dark.Knights
04-06-2017, 11:43 AM
Conq without bash looks much balance and fair to other character, he got very good blocking mechanic because of very fast guard stance switching speed. This video already proof that Conq also can win without spamming. Don't get me wrong, i'm not say that his bash must took away, but at least the bash should cost more stamina to prevent people keep spamming all day.

Capoupacap
04-06-2017, 11:48 AM
conqueror has not the stamina to spam the shield bash - heavy and the heavy is not guarantee except if you are against a wall....it's a strategy mistake and it is also true for every other heroes.

We can't consider the shield bash play as a spam for these reason (the warden vortex is a spam for example) and on the other and it's the only relatively safe oppening the conq has to counter attack...