PDA

View Full Version : The definition of For Honor ;D

corazondedelfin
04-05-2017, 11:07 PM
Greetings! I am here to have some entertainment with you all, as the developers are so slow fixing it, if they ever do. So I had a good idea! :cool:

Everyone that I have known has his very special definition for this broken videogame, his definition for For Honor. Which one fits yours better? It will be the real name for this videogame from now on the one that is chosen!

Think carefully and pick the best! And remember to leave here your comment on why did you pick your choice as a better name for the game than its real one :rolleyes:

Reign
04-05-2017, 11:26 PM
FFS. (For f**** sake) And the sequel AYFKM. (Are you f****** kidding me)

Plain and simple, I seem to mutter those phrases more times than I care to admit while trying to play this game. And while I love the game, I really do. I can see why the community is so ragey this game brings it to the surface more than any other I have ever played.

A4einboy
04-05-2017, 11:29 PM
more like "for pc" not for consoles

M0nty_1
04-05-2017, 11:44 PM
FFS. (For f**** sake) And the sequel AYFKM. (Are you f****** kidding me)

Plain and simple, I seem to mutter those phrases more times than I care to admit while trying to play this game. And while I love the game, I really do. I can see why the community is so ragey this game brings it to the surface more than any other I have ever played.

I vote for FFS and AYFKM also. This game wins the prize for the most rage inducing game ever. My housemate has had to give it up because he gets so angry playing it - and he doesn't usually get angry especially at games.

Tillo.
04-05-2017, 11:47 PM
I have stopped playing. You can't imagine how happy I am now without suffering all those disconnections that wasted my time.

Bob__Gnarly
04-06-2017, 12:14 AM
For Error.

Feels like I'm playing an error sim most of the time.

corazondedelfin
04-06-2017, 11:11 AM
For Error.

Feels like I'm playing an error sim most of the time.

Lol, indeed: For Error is winning by far hahaha

I voted For Cheese I must admit, half of the players use too much cheap dirty tactics to win, and I never saw that in a videogame before, I promise, and I played way too many.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-06-2017, 11:16 AM
90% of my experience is scrubs running away the MOMENT things don't go their way.

Its pathetic.

Gray360UK
04-06-2017, 11:58 AM
90% of my experience is scrubs running away the MOMENT things don't go their way.

Its pathetic.

You are scary though.

corazondedelfin
04-06-2017, 12:01 PM
You are scary though.

Hahahahaha, Gray create a club for Coyote, you, Massive and "the-guy-with-a-son-all-day-talking-about-them", It would be so funny to read.