PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal with For Honor and the shady support?

Penguins4Hire
04-05-2017, 10:15 PM
I've been trying to play For Honor with friends since drop. We've been plagued with errors and support has been largely clueless other than to tell me to reset. I've spent too much time originally doing every fix offered and having support insist that the issue is with my connection. I've literally called into phone support with my ISP on the line and they confirmed it was all clear to your agent who agreed to place that in notes and failed to. Playing a game twenty minutes and needing to restart only to have to do it again in twenty is an error on your end.

Ubisoft Support

Search Toggle navigation
SUPPORT
UBISOFT.COM
UBISOFT STORE
UBIBLOG
UBISOFT CLUB
UPLAY LOUNGE
FORUMS
COMPANY
CAREERS
WELCOME BACK, PENGUINS4HIRE
MY CASES 1
MANAGE MY ACCOUNT
I NEED HELP WITH:
GAMES
PLATFORMS
UBISOFT ACCOUNT
STORE SUPPORT
GO TO:
UBISOFT FORUMS
CONTACT SUPPORT
CASE DETAILS
← MY CASES CLOSE CASE
CASE NUMBER 04554435
CREATED MARCH 15, 2017 7:49 PM
UPDATED APRIL 05, 2017 4:37 PM
STATUS IN PROGRESS We are working on your case
PLATFORM XBOX ONE
GAME / PRODUCT FOR HONOR
CATEGORY MULTIPLAYER & ONLINE
Your Subject:
[Multiplayer] Cannot Connect / 0004000019

Your question:
I'm beginning to get frustrated with For Honor and the inability that I have to play online with others. It's the whole reason I got the game and my friends and I are limited to playing matches against the AI so we don't get dropped constantly. Even that has its downages.

A significant portion of time in the game revolves around collecting steel for your characters, which you only get upon match completion. Any matches of player vs player we do luck into has usome drop in the opening moments of the game only to have to load back in and start the process over again, or waits until the end of the game and drops before rewards, which is loads of fun, all the work and no ability to level your character. The game costs $60 new and can't be returned for the full price opened, but it seems like I have a broken game. All of my NAT types are open.

Would you like to add more details?
(4000 characters remaining)
ADD COMMENT
OR
CONTINUE AS CHAT
Attach documents

COMMUNICATION HISTORY

EXPAND ALL COMMENTS

Penguins4Hire
April 05, 2017 4:37 PM

0000000008 error, full shut down, played a third a game of AI Elimination before erroring out again with 0006000018 then constant 0000000008. The fix is to restart or full shutdown. Chances are it leads into this again. It's so much fun to "play" For Honor.

Chat @ Ubisoft Support
April 05, 2017 3:14 PM

Josue B: Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Support. Please give me a moment to review your case. In the meantime, feel free to add any additional information that may pertain to your issue, and I will be with you shortly.
Penguins4Hire: Hello Josue.
Josue B: Hello, one moment please
Penguins4Hire: 0000000008 error now won't let me get back into any games.
Josue B: Alright, it seems like youve done alot of troubleshoot
Penguins4Hire: Indeed.
Josue B: It seems like youve received almost every error that has been reported so far
Penguins4Hire: Haha, there a prize for that?
Josue B: Your warrior has turned into a God,
Josue B: Joking but im sorry about the issue
Josue B: I can tell that it has been very frustrating
Josue B: So for the 00008 error, this is what we have received from the dev team
Josue B: If you are experiencing the issue with this error code, it means your process of joining a session timed out.

to resolve this issue, we have seen the following troubleshooting steps correct the issue:

- Restart your Game
- Restart your System

If you continue to have issues after performing these troubleshooting steps, please let me know as soon as possible!
Penguins4Hire: I just don't really want this to hit the weekend again when higher ups are unavailable for comment.
Josue B: 000018 is this

If you are experiencing the issue with this error code, it means your simulation desynchronised with the games' simulation. You were then disconnected to prevent problems for other players in the session

To resolve this issue, we have seen the following troubleshooting steps correct the issue:

- Restart your Game
- Restart your System

If you continue to have issues after performing these troubleshooting steps, please let me know as soon as possible!
Penguins4Hire: Did you ever go to Blockbuster and play Mariokart on the N64? They'd have it on a timer to reset every 20 minutes so you couldn't play the game forever. This is reminding me of that a lot.
Josue B: I remember that in Toys R Us
Penguins4Hire: I know to reset it at this point. Half the time the issue persists through reset, the other it happens again in 20-30 minutes. Hardly useful.
Josue B: Looking at the case. You have pretty much done all of the troubleshooting that we can offer. At this point its pretty much on the dev team.
Josue B: We can continue to see if there is any other options. but geez, youve done alot
Penguins4Hire: I still need to report what I can, but this is beyond what should be expected at this point. It's been 20 hours of my time and Ubisoft supports dealing with this at this point. When can I expect to hear from the team? There has to be an average turnaround time.
Josue B: Most of the errors the solution that i see is to try again, restart the console, restart game
Josue B: The dev team normally make announcement on the forums. the only thing customer support can do is forward the issue to the dev team
Penguins4Hire: I missed out on Championship status and effectively playing last weekend.
Penguins4Hire: I have this case in with XBOX Live then, I'll report this non-action back to them. I recently had my ISP call in to your phone line to confirm there were no errors on my end, so this is with the game and coding or server hosting issues.
Josue B: I can forward all of this info from the dev team
Josue B: It seems like you have done your part
Penguins4Hire: How long is the wait for a reply or a partial return of my money? The game does not work for me.
Penguins4Hire: Returns has to be a different beast than the dev team.
Penguins4Hire: Due to it being a disk I can't return.
Josue B: your case is a whole new entire beast. A reply from them can vary. i can contact the game lead for FH. he communicates to them.
Josue B: I really cant answer the other stuff. But ill email the game lead
Penguins4Hire: Thank you then for your time today.
Josue B: Can you possibly list me exactly what youve done
Josue B: I would love to include that in the email. The notes here are all over the place
Josue B: So im trying to condense it
Josue B: 0004000019

Items I've done:
MSInfo
Uninstall Game, power cycle, reinstall
Restarted network hardware
Hardwired
Open NAT
I know to turn it off and on
I've contacted XBOX Live
I've contacted my ISP
Refreshed Drivers/Reset Signals
Port Forwarding for For Honor
Enabled UPnP
Placed XBOX in the DMZ
Flushed DNS
Google DNS
Open DNS
TraceRoute no lost Packets

13 plus hours with Ubisoft Support, 2 with XBOX Live, 3 with ISP (Comcast)

Given incorrect ports at one point for Ghost Recon. People keep thinking I'm on a PC instead of an XBOX One. I've been provided PC Ports four time
Josue B: is that the best info to provide him?
Penguins4Hire: Check out March 31, 6:33 pm, should have everything other than me having my ISP on the line with your rep.
Josue B: He will see this case but a quick overview will grab his attention
Penguins4Hire: Understandable.
Penguins4Hire: Thank you again for your time on this.
Josue B: Thanks, one moment please
Penguins4Hire: The only other items that would have increased would be the hours working with chat.
Josue B: Alright, i have sent everything to him
Penguins4Hire: Did you need anything else from me?
Josue B: No
Josue B: Is there anything else that I can assist you with today?
Penguins4Hire: You enjoy yourself then. Have a nice one.
Penguins4Hire: No thank you.

Penguins4Hire
April 05, 2017 2:44 PM

0006000018 mid game. 4v4 PvP Elimination It's been a week since this hit the development team. I'd like a resolution in one way or another. It's been well over a month that these problems have been occurring. They didn't happen in the beta. Some days I'm able to have three people on my home internet on XBOXes. Weeks back we played For Honor like this. The game is unplayable in 4v4 modes. It drops other modes as well. Myself included six friends sank money into this game and only three are playing today, largely due to these issues. I would like a better timeframe than waiting until the weekend hits again.

Penguins4Hire
April 05, 2017 12:26 AM

Chat @ Ubisoft Support
April 05, 2017 12:11 AM

William S: Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Support. Please give me a moment to review your case. In the meantime, feel free to add any additional information that may pertain to your issue, and I will be with you shortly.
Penguins4Hire: What's the 0000000008 error? It's been constant all day.
William S: Hello Penguins4Hire! Let me look that error code up for you! One moment please.
William S: When does this error message appear?
Penguins4Hire: Before games start and mid game kicking me out. Any idea what it is?
William S: Well from what I can see here it's more connection problems. Basically all the information I see is telling me basic troubleshooting, witch you've done several times. I am currently looking to see if my elder's have more information on this.
Penguins4Hire: Don't time out.
William S: Unfortunately we don't have any additional troubleshooting to recommend at this moment. Your case has already been pushed up to our supervisors and all your connection information has been sent to our development team. However that is all we can do at this moment. My apologies for any inconvenience.
Penguins4Hire: Thank you for your time then.

Penguins4Hire
April 04, 2017 11:53 PM

What is the 0000000008 error? It's been constant all day.

Penguins4Hire
April 04, 2017 11:53 PM

What is the 0000000008 error? It's been constant all day.

Penguins4Hire
April 04, 2017 11:48 PM

0004000019 0000000008

Penguins4Hire
April 04, 2017 10:17 PM

Penguins4Hire
April 04, 2017 10:04 PM

Chat @ Ubisoft Support
April 04, 2017 9:23 PM

Vasiliy G: Thank you for reaching out to us! Please give us a moment to look over your case and we will be right with you. In the meantime, thank you for being a Ubisoft customer! We will do our best to earn your continued business.
Vasiliy G: Hello. Thank you for this information and the error you get now is 0000000008?
Penguins4Hire: Currently can't get a game to go at all. Any idea what that is?
Penguins4Hire: I'm power cycling now, but I literally had the XBOX unplugged before so I don't think that's the issue.
Vasiliy G: Alright. One moment s I am looking over your case and all the items you have completed
Penguins4Hire: Still here.
Vasiliy G: Alright. From what I am able to see this issue has been sent up to the development team to review this issue. I will make sure to send up as well for the error codes that you have provided. And may I ask when you reset it does not assist with the issue?
Penguins4Hire: It has not. Thank you though for your time.

Penguins4Hire
April 04, 2017 9:12 PM

Penguins4Hire
April 04, 2017 9:10 PM

Penguins4Hire
April 04, 2017 3:14 AM

It's been all day that the 7-00000005 error has halted my friends and myself. Can't even get into the main menu. Titanfall 2 works, has all day. Destiny works, has all day. No issues in either of these. No drops at all. Modem: Linksys DPC3008

Chat @ Ubisoft Support
April 03, 2017 9:16 PM

Matthew W: Thank you for reaching out to us! Please give us a moment to look over your case and we will be right with you. In the meantime, thank you for being a Ubisoft customer! We will do our best to earn your continued business.
Matthew W: Hello Penguins4Hire, thank you for contacting us today. Give me just a moment to review your case file and see what we can do to help you.
Penguins4Hire: For Honor servers have been down all day with an error 7-00000005
Penguins4Hire: My case is currently with higher ups, I just was checking to see if you're showing outages.
Matthew W: Okay, it doesn't look like there are any overall issues with the For Honor servers. However, if you are receiving a 7-00000005 error would you provide some additional information?

Frequency? (Has this been happening all day?)
Platform
Username
Internet provider
Router/modem

I'll go ahead and make a note of this incident in this case as it could be helpful in resolving the overall issue that you are experiencing.
Penguins4Hire: It's been all day other than briefly around 2 pm EST. XBOX One. PenguinsForHire gamertag. Penguins4Hire Ubisoft. Comcast Xfinity. Belkin router.
Matthew W: I appreciate it, thank you. I'll get this added to your case and hopefully it will help the big-wigs get this connection trouble taken care of for you. I am terribly sorry that this has been such a problem.
Penguins4Hire: What is the error code I sent you? It is effecting my friend Nagashi Zoe as well, which is why we were hoping for info. The error tells us to contact support.
Matthew W: You mentioned that it was 7-00000005.
Penguins4Hire: Correct.
Matthew W: Excellent. Then I'll get this typed up and attached. Is there anything else that I can do for you?
Penguins4Hire: Do you have any information on what this error is? That'd be about it.
Penguins4Hire: No amount of resetting the XBOX is making it go away.
Matthew W: I'm afraid not. I do know that our development team is investigating it, but that is all at this time.
Penguins4Hire: Thank you then for your time.

Penguins4Hire
April 03, 2017 9:00 PM

The For Honor servers are unreachable at this time. Please try again later. For more information contact http://support.ubisoft.com [7-00000005]

Penguins4Hire
April 03, 2017 5:47 PM

I'm still not seeing the note that Joe agreed to put in the file. Hopefully he marked it up on your end. Luckily I had Xfinity on the line first and they'll have a recording of the call and their own notes.

Penguins4Hire
April 03, 2017 4:27 PM

The For Honor servers are unreachable at this time. Please try again later. For more information contact http://support.ubisoft.com [7-00000005]

Penguins4Hire
April 03, 2017 3:17 PM

Hello again Hank, 0004000019 0006000018 I also called into your phone support with my ISP on the line. They confirmed with a representative on your end named Joe that they have nothing on their end that shows an error for me after running a series of diagnostic tests. Thank you again for your time addressing this issue, P4H

Hank B @ Ubisoft Support
April 03, 2017 4:46 AM

Hi again Penguins4Hire, Thank you very much for providing that information. Since we have exhausted all venues of troubleshooting for this issue, I have personally forwarded this information to the development team to further investigate. Again, I genuinely apologize for any inconvenience this connection issue has caused you. I will update you when I have any new information to offer you. Again, please let me know if you come across any new error codes, information, or just have any questions regarding this issue. Thank you for your time. Regards, Hank B. Supervisor Ubisoft Support

Penguins4Hire
April 02, 2017 9:48 PM

Hello Hank, Http://downdetector.com/status/for-honor/archive 0004000019 http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1608465-Xbox-error-code-(-0004000019)-Forums 0006000046 0006000037 0006000018 0000000008 0006000022 7-00000005

Hank B @ Ubisoft Support
April 02, 2017 5:07 AM

Hi there Penguins4Hire, My name is Hank, the supervisor your case has been forwarded to. I sincerely apologize for the delayed response and any inconvenience you may have experienced. I see that you have exhausted all troubleshooting that we have to offer you. If you could update your case with the most recent error code you are receiving, I would be happy to forward all of this information up. If you would like to update your case with any questions, concerns, or new information, please feel free to do so. Kind regards, Hank B. Supervisor Ubisoft Support

Chat @ Ubisoft Support
April 02, 2017 1:40 AM

Justin U: Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Support. Please give me a moment to review your case. In the meantime, feel free to add any additional information that may pertain to your issue, and I will be with you shortly.
Penguins4Hire: Please refer to my comment I posted to open this chat, as well as the previous chat. Outside of that if you'd like the list of attempted fixes then refer to my comment on March 31, 6:33 pm.
Justin U: Alright. Give me a bit to review some of these notes.
Penguins4Hire: My issue is currently to the game developers and I don't expect further action on that until Monday when I call in with my ISP to Ubisoft support to attempt once again to get this issue resolved.
Penguins4Hire: Take your time, it's fifteen hours of back and force.
Justin U: So Penguins. You've been in contact with us through thick and thin prior in hopes to work through these connection problems which you're experiencing. However, you're contacting us today to directly address your previous contact and how they handled their attempt at support. Is this correct?
Penguins4Hire: Yes. If I need to open a separate ticket or approach a different team on this, let me know.
Justin U: Let me look into the specifics in the best way to get this reported. One moment please.
Penguins4Hire: Thank you kindly.
Justin U: Alright Penguins, I'm currently creating a separate case for you so that we won't have to start a new chat and start this process all over. While I do so, would you like to recount in your own words your experience?
Justin U: Or generally anything you'd like to say, really. I'll make sure it gets to the right people and doesn't disappear for any reason.
Penguins4Hire: I am still here, can't see with that up.
Penguins4Hire: Essentially I've purchased For Honor with two friends. We intended to play the game at least six months. There has been issues with multiplayer since the game dropped Mid-February, I started to contact Ubisoft support roughly two weeks back. I've patiently worked with representatives for fifteen hours of my time, in addition to dealing with my ISP, running a litany of tests, and speaking with XBOX Live.
Penguins4Hire: We've for the most part exhausted all normal means of correcting this issue, and from my end per my ISP nothing should be causing issues. Each potential hangup has me tweak something then test it out for hours, then report back my findings. I don't have all day every day to work tech support on a game I purchased.
Penguins4Hire: Until the most recent chat, the biggest complaint I had was being provided the wrong port forwards a few times and reps mistakenly believing I was on PC and requesting various PC files.
Penguins4Hire: Come today I ran into Christina S. While I understand she may be limited in what she can do on the issue, her insistence that the issue was on my end, and frankly the aggressive word choice followed by nonchalance was offputting.
Penguins4Hire: I didn't very well appreciate being called so much as a liar. Especially as she tried repeatedly to end chat because she decided the issue was well and truly done.
Penguins4Hire: I did appreciate her running the item to her supervisor and can understand if with a limited view and only the error codes that she stick to her guns stating it is a connectivity issue on my end.
Penguins4Hire: But I provided much more information than that. The error has occurred in four different households, three of which I've been to personally with my XBOX.
Penguins4Hire: Plus I've now provided an interview with the game producer stating these connectivity issues are a huge focus of what they are currently scrambling to resolve.
Penguins4Hire: So I'm at a loss. If it's only me and my connection with my ISP, why would game developers be looking the matchmaking and server issues as a prime focus? Why is the reddit competitive community boycotting the game with a blackout event all of Monday?
Justin U: I definitely understand your concerns, and your dedication to the game is apparent with your patience and willingness to find more potential fixes for a game I very much hope you're enjoying, when you're able.
Penguins4Hire: It's definitely enjoyable when it works. I played in the beta and didn't have these issues. Didn't expect the main rollout to be so buggy. If we set aside six hours for gameplay, we get two if we're lucky. It's wasting Friday and Saturday nights.
Justin U: And because of your experienced instability, I'm glad you've been sticking with us through all of the troubleshooting, as each contact provides us with more information in regards to what is, and isn't working. It helps us narrow down what we need to focus on in terms of seeking a solution.
Penguins4Hire: Thank you for your help, even without a resolution this is night and day different than earlier. It'll make it easier to focus on the error Monday on the phone call rather than this unexpected issue.
Justin U: And thank you as well for contacting us with your concerns. I'll make sure that your words are heard by the proper parties. Thank you for sticking with us, Penguin.
Penguins4Hire: Was there anything else you needed from me?
Justin U: In regards to troubleshooting, I think the Dev team is utilizing your past endeavors towards a resolution. If they need any clarification or further details, we should be getting back in contact with you via e-mail. Otherwise, do you have anything else you'd like to note?
Penguins4Hire: I don't believe so. Thank you for your time.
Justin U: Thank you again Penguin. I hope you have a good night! Take care.

Penguins4Hire
April 02, 2017 12:38 AM

Producer Stephane Cardin also addressed the matchmaking and server issues, promising fixes within an undisclosed window of time. "Our top priority right now is stabilizing the game experience. Our top engineers have been working to address connectivity and matchmaking issues since launch." https://www.google.com/amp/www.usgamer.net/amp/for-honor-community-plans-boycott-to-send-message-to-ubisoft https://www.google.com/amp/s/pvplive.net/amp/disappointed-for-honor-players-community-blackout-event http://www.gamesradar.com/for-honors-community-is-planning-a-day-long-blackout-to-get-ubisofts-attention/ I'd like to speak to someone in a supervisory role, directing them mainly to my last chat. I had a rep blindly insist that the only one having connection issues with For Honor is me, due to my ISP. I've literally attempted every fix possible and checked with my ISP multiple times. The issue is obviously with Ubisoft. The game producer stated so in an interview.

Chat @ Ubisoft Support
April 01, 2017 8:12 PM

Christina S: Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Support. Please give me a moment to review your case. In the meantime, feel free to add any additional information that may pertain to your issue, and I will be with you shortly.
Christina S: Can you tell me more about the issue you're having?
Penguins4Hire: Http://pvplive.net/c/disappointed-for-honor-players-community-blackout-event
Penguins4Hire: Check note on March 31st, 6:33 pm
Penguins4Hire: Currently I've been up since 9 am trying to play with friends on my only day off. We all have Championship status. We are being dropped from everything.
Penguins4Hire: It's currently 7 pm. It's only gotten worse.
Penguins4Hire: Are you showing errors on your end for your game?
Christina S: How about you just tell me the problem you are having? : )
Penguins4Hire: No. I have been at this for 15 straight days and as many hours of my life. I've graciously made a quick reference guide and placed it in comments to speed these interactions along. Pass me to another rep if you won't read that comment and familiarize yourself on the issue.
Penguins4Hire: On your end are you showing any issues reported on the game?
Christina S: It says in the notes that this has already been sent up to the development team.
Christina S: There is really nothing beyond that which I can do for you.
Christina S: The previous agents have been very thorough in offering possible solutions.
Christina S: And no, I just checked the server activity to be sure, there is no drop in activity.
Penguins4Hire: There are no solutions. Your game is broken. The solution would be a refund. I've been attempting to get that for two weeks.
Penguins4Hire: It is what it is then. I'll go back to the forums and inform the rest of the community of the cloak and dagger way that this is being handled. We all understand we forked over money to a greedy company that doesn't intend to set things right.
Penguins4Hire: There's s community blackout event planned. You'll note a drop in activity that day.
Christina S: The case has been sent to the game developers. They are literally the people with the most knowledge of and influence on the game.
Christina S: And they are constantly working to straighten out issues with the game.
Christina S: Just a moment please.
Penguins4Hire: Thank you for your time today. I need to keep posting to keep the issue alive, otherwise it is assumed fixed and dropped after four days. Take your time.
Christina S: All right, I just called a supervisor over to take a look at the notes. He said that if your problem is disconnections, as it plainly is, that's not something at our end, that's your internet connection.
Christina S: It's likely you are at the edge of your ISP's range, so your signal drops in and out very quickly, which wouldn't noticeably affect things like net-surfing or streaming, but would be enough to make games drop.
Christina S: So you'll need to contact your ISPO and have them troubleshoot your connection.
Penguins4Hire: Then explain how it is that I've contacted every aspect of this being on my end with no issue. I've got two friends also having this issue on separate internet connections. I've attempted connecting at their houses. No go.
Penguins4Hire: I have contacted my ISP four separate times, twice while actively on this chat.
Christina S: The errors you listed in the notes are not the kind of errors our servers give. They're connection errors.
Penguins4Hire: Yet my ISP and I have attempted every fix available.
Christina S: It is a connection error. We have no way to assist you with that.
Christina S: Some games are more senstivie to connection errors than others.
Penguins4Hire: You're familiar that thus sensitivity is affecting tens of thousands of gamers.
Penguins4Hire: This*
Christina S: Not all those people are having the exact same issue.
Penguins4Hire: Have your supervisor look into the community blackout event. Can't be everyone.
Christina S: It is not everyone. WE have a great many satisfied users, or users whose issues we are able to fix. But when the problem is with the connection you have with you ISP, that is out of our control to fix./
Christina S: I am sorry for the inconvenience.
Penguins4Hire: The only really helpful thing today is that I've been told this game is apparently more sensitive to connectivity errors. Which essentially means that the game is flawed. We can leave it at that until Monday.
Christina S: No, it means the game is faster and more complex than most.
Christina S: Now, is there anything else that I can assist you with today?
Penguins4Hire: So to get this straight then, I will need to now have my ISP do what then to get this magnificently complex game up and running?
Christina S: You will need to have your ISP troubleshoot your internet connection to find out why it has drops ion connections.
Christina S: *in
Christina S: Is there anything else that I can assist you with today?
Penguins4Hire: They have done that several times. TraceRoute, packet loss detection, countless other tests that they run when i ask them. I've had them refresh drivers, I've had them send signal refreshes. They show no issues on their end. What, do I need to contact a Ubisoft phone support and merge a call with my ISP?
Christina S: If that's what you feel you need to do.
Penguins4Hire: I'm asking you. Run it by your supervisor. I have time since the game is stalled out.
Christina S: I have told you what my supervisor said.
Penguins4Hire: About the ISP? Did he know about the other contacts already? That they 100% confirmed it wasn't my connection?
Christina S: He looked over all the notes in the case and gave his professional opinion, which I have relayed to you.
Penguins4Hire: That's fine. I'll have all this as further proof to go on forums. At this point I'm contacting the Better Business Bureau.
Christina S: If that's what you feel you need to do.
Christina S: Thank you for contacting Ubisoft and have a good evening.
Penguins4Hire: What other option have you all presented?
Christina S: I have given you the information and our suggestion for fixing it. If that is not acceptable then I don't think there's anything more I can do for you.
Christina S: And we have other people waiting for assistance.
Penguins4Hire: It's all what I've done and this insistence that the issue is on my end is ridiculous after the amount of work I've done ensuring it isn't.
Christina S: We have given you the information. How you choose to act upon it or not is your choice.
Penguins4Hire: You're dismissed yourself several times. If you need to go, you're doing so without answering my questions, solving my issue, or providing a fix that both parties can agree is reasonable.
Christina S: I have answered your questions, I have told you where the problem is and how to fix it. If you choose not to believe what I tell you then I am sorry but that is all I can do.
Christina S: And apparently you do not believe anything I am telling you.
Penguins4Hire: You've told me it's on my end. I've confirmed for you I've done the due diligence and confirmed that what you are telling me is not the issue on my end.
Christina S: My information is not going to change because you choose not to accept it.
Penguins4Hire: Why don't you believe me becomes the question?
Penguins4Hire: It seems like a bogus attempt by your company to save face on a failed product.
Christina S: If you choose to believe that then I'm sorry.
Penguins4Hire: Again, you can wander should you need. Know my question was not answered regarding what the solution is outside of my connection, as I've confirmed on my end that it isn't my issue.
Penguins4Hire: Assistance was provided, but not satisfactory.
Christina S: The error codes you gave us were connection erros, not Ubisoft server or game errors.
Penguins4Hire: I do appreciate you running the item to your supervisor, that hasn't happened before. Thank you again for your time.
Christina S: You're welcome. Thank you for contacting Ubisoft and have a good evening.

Penguins4Hire
April 01, 2017 6:55 PM

Is there high volume on For Honor? Been trying for 7 hours to play with friends, we'll get one game then have to restart several times to get the next. We all have Championship status and it's being wasted. Today is worse than yesterday was.

Chat @ Ubisoft Support
April 01, 2017 1:10 PM

Ryan C: Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Support. Please give me a moment to review your case. In the meantime, feel free to add any additional information that may pertain to your issue, and I will be with you shortly.
Penguins4Hire: Please read March 31, 6:33 pm.
Ryan C: Hello! One moment please while I read over your case.
Penguins4Hire: I cannot upload any more case attachments even though the rep last night insisted I needed to keep building my case. Your game is full of errors. Has been since it dropped. No one appreciates the runaround working with Ubisoft support. Monday there is a planned community blackout to protest this game.
Penguins4Hire: Most recent error says the servers are unreachable at this time. If you clear unneeded case files I can upload it. 7-00000005
Penguins4Hire: It states to contact Ubisoft support. I'm still awaiting a reply from the For Honor team. It's been several days awaiting that update.
Ryan C: Yes I do apologize for that wait, you should be receiving an email soon but please understand some of the team may not work on the weekend so you may not get a reply until Monday.
Penguins4Hire: This is unacceptable. This issue started 15 days back and this is this second time that it has gone to the higher tech team. The last time I waited patiently and the lead replied with, "turn the XBOX off and on."
Penguins4Hire: I've been attempting to get this sorted all week since it was escalated to avoid this weekend issue again. Currently I have Championship status on which costs $5 and is being utterly wasted if I can't play these three days. What gives? I've been more than patient on this.
Ryan C: I do apologize for the time it is taking, we have been extremely busy trying to help as much as possible with this errors, and since it was forwarded up sometimes it can take some time to receive a reply. I know it has been a few days so I am sorry for that. Hopefully we will have a response for you soon. Maybe we could be able to get those missing days of champion status readded for you after this issue is resolved, again I do sincerely apologize. Did you have any other questions that I could answer for you today?
Penguins4Hire: I would like to speak with a higher up customer support rep. Is there a way to be emailed by someone who will continue to follow-up on this issue for me?
Ryan C: I recommend to wait until we have heard back first from the For Honor team, and then yes we would be more than happy to escalate this up to a supervisor level for you.
Ryan C: If needed that is, the for honor team may have a fix
Penguins4Hire: It has already gone there once though and this is a continuing issue that is with the game. You're aware that there is a community blackout planned on this? It's not limited to me.
Ryan C: I was not aware of this blackout.
Penguins4Hire: Http://pvplive.net/c/disappointed-for-honor-players-community-blackout-event
Ryan C: Thank you for that link, I am sorry but this is all that we can do at this time. Do you have any additional questions? If not I will be forced to end the chat.
Penguins4Hire: I would like to have contact from a higher up. This has been an issue since drop midway through February.
Ryan C: Sure thing, we can escalate this case to a higher level after we have heard back just in case they may have resolved the issue for you. We would not want to receive a fix for this and not be able to contact you.
Penguins4Hire: I've been on chat for 15 days and 15 hours at this point with no sign of end and no issue found on my end. Can you at least confirm this is issues with the core game so I can attempt a return?
Ryan C: I am not able to confirm that until we have heard back with an official statement for you regarding this error code and connection problem.
Penguins4Hire: What about every other error code? I've provided a list, can you let me know what each is?
Penguins4Hire: Codes*
Ryan C: Do you mean this list?

Penguins4Hire: Correct.
Ryan C: Since these error codes can vary we do not have any FAQ for all of them, but we do have one for this number you have listed

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000026687/Error-Code-0002001512-FH-PC-XB1-PS4
Penguins4Hire: Thank you.
Ryan C: That one appears to be a host issue error however.
Ryan C: You are welcome!
Ryan C: I do apologize, were there any other questions that I could answer for you today?
Penguins4Hire: It actually is happening in multiplayer by my lonesome so further down the page it provides a link to open a new case. So we're round about in a circle on that one as it's not a host issue of them quitting before the match starts. It looks like there is a list of error codes though, so thank you very much.
Ryan C: You are very welcome, have a great day please.
Penguins4Hire: Thank you again for providing a list, it should be beneficial in troubleshooting while awaiting feedback. I've asked for this a few times and was told it was unavailable. You enjoy your day.

Penguins4Hire
April 01, 2017 12:23 PM

I can't submit any more case attachments even though the last support rep insisted I need to keep posting them.

Penguins4Hire
April 01, 2017 12:30 AM

Chat @ Ubisoft Support
March 31, 2017 7:33 PM

Christina S: Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Support. Please give me a moment to review your case. In the meantime, feel free to add any additional information that may pertain to your issue, and I will be with you shortly.
Christina S: Can you tell me more about the issue you're having?

Chat @ Ubisoft Support
March 31, 2017 6:54 PM

Viet N: Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Support. Please give me a moment to review your case. In the meantime, feel free to add any additional information that may pertain to your issue, and I will be with you shortly.
Penguins4Hire: Please look to the comment I posted prior to this chat opening.
Penguins4Hire: I've been waiting to hear back from the For Honor support team on an escalation.
Viet N: Let me find out if we've heard back from the support team yet.
Penguins4Hire: Thank you.
Viet N: Alright looks like when haven't heard from them yet so they may still be investigating the issue.
Viet N: But as soon as we hear back from them, we will email you back asap.
Penguins4Hire: Thank you for your time then.
Viet N: You're welcome and thank you for your patience.

Penguins4Hire
March 31, 2017 6:33 PM

Items I've done:
MSInfo
Uninstall Game, power cycle, reinstall
Restarted network hardware
Hardwired
Open NAT
I know to turn it off and on
I've contacted XBOX Live
I've contacted my ISP
Refreshed Drivers/Reset Signals
Port Forwarding for For Honor
Enabled UPnP
Placed XBOX in the DMZ
Flushed DNS
Google DNS
Open DNS
TraceRoute no lost Packets

plus hours with Ubisoft Support, 2 with XBOX Live, 3 with ISP (Comcast)

Given incorrect ports at one point for Ghost Recon. People keep thinking I'm on a PC instead of an XBOX One. I've been provided PC Ports four times.

Penguins4Hire
04-05-2017, 10:18 PM
Roughly 25 hours between Ubisoft support, my ISP, and XBOX Live. Plus all the wasted time performing fixes and trying to play through the barrage of errors.

Penguins4Hire
09-04-2017, 10:34 AM
I like that this has still yet to be addressed.