PDA

View Full Version : All i See is Valk and Pk

Skarik-
04-05-2017, 02:47 PM
This is getting ****ing Cheesy as ****, all i See is valks and pks, bloody unskilled people. Valk 2 Hits you with 5 frame moves impossible to react and Stunn down, and while you are down you get Hit 2x the time you get up you get the Next ****ing Hit.
I wouldnt POst this crap if its Not like After 5 rounds seeing the Same unskilled Matches 2xvalk 2xpks.
This game got nothing to do with competitive play anymore its all about picking classes that break the game and ignore its System, whats the point of Creating a damn medieval combat game with 3 block stances and them putting in bloody characters that no one can react to and ignore the System of blocking and exchanging blows.
Unless you play a S-Tier class like conq or warlord you are ****ed. This is so damn boring like ****ing playing against wallhackers in back in 2000's counter Strike *weird example*
****ing hell im so damn bored of this this game has nothing to do with skill anymore.

AKDagriZ
04-05-2017, 02:51 PM
well if you manage to block a single light from Valk you just earn yourself a free GB .Fair no ?

kweassa1917
04-05-2017, 02:52 PM
This is getting ****ing Cheesy as ****, all i See is valks and pks, bloody unskilled people. Valk 2 Hits you with 5 frame moves impossible to react and Stunn down, and while you are down you get Hit 2x the time you get up you get the Next ****ing Hit.
I wouldnt POst this crap if its Not like After 5 rounds seeing the Same unskilled Matches 2xvalk 2xpks.
This game got nothing to do with competitive play anymore its all about picking classes that break the game and ignore its System, whats the point of Creating a damn medieval combat game with 3 block stances and them putting in bloody characters that no one can react to and ignore the System of blocking and exchanging blows.
Unless you play a S-Tier class like conq or warlord you are ****ed. This is so damn boring like ****ing playing against wallhackers in back in 2000's counter Strike *weird example*
****ing hell im so damn bored of this this game has nothing to do with skill anymore.

Sorry, but reading what you have complained, that itself more or less tells me you aren't really qualified to talk about 'skill' or 'balance.'

Please don't let the door hit you non the way out, tho'.

BigOlShugoki
04-05-2017, 04:52 PM
I will agree with you to a certain degree. It does seem like to current buffed classes get over played and it is annoying. First it was Orochi, than people learned how to fight against them and now it's valakries and PK's. most recently when they announced Lawbringer would be getting a buff, all of a sudden I see a **** ton of lawbringers. Great game, but community is horrible.

NotFourthBro
04-05-2017, 06:16 PM
The community isn't horrible just because a lot of players want to play higher tier heroes. That's one of the most asinine suggestions out there.

"Character pride" is a scrub's mentality. It's Ok to have it to some degree, but when you're annoyed at OTHER players for playing something that's deemed higher tier, then that's when you're fully embracing the scrub.

Especially 1) coming from a Shugoki, an insanely powerful hero, and 2) when you're talking about PK, which is basically the Assassin's Creed hero, how are you gonna tell me people AREN'T largely picking her up due to her flavor rather than strength?

All in all, you're being vastly short-sighted and scrublike.

CandleInTheDark
04-05-2017, 06:19 PM
when you're talking about PK, which is basically the Assassin's Creed hero, how are you gonna tell me people AREN'T largely picking her up due to her flavor rather than strength?

Dual wielding knight-assassin, all I needed to know before I got the game and in fact was why I got the game early rather than wait for price to go down (and yes I have played nearly every assassin's creed). I would main her even if she were bottom tier.

NotFourthBro
04-05-2017, 06:33 PM
Dual wielding knight-assassin, all I needed to know before I got the game and in fact was why I got the game early rather than wait for price to go down (and yes I have played nearly every assassin's creed). I would main her if she were considered bottom tier.

See, this is where I'm inclined to say, "what the **** is wrong with you?"

Just main her.

You legit just said why you want to & should be doing so. Just because she's high tier makes you not want to play her???

This is the definition of scrub, my man. You have this internal "code of honor" thing going on, and it actually means nothing at all. I just...

I don't know. I feel like countless people have tried to get through to people like you, but it's always for naught. Seriously, it's a kid's mentality. Play the hero you WANT to play. If that hero is top tier, that's MORE reason to play them, not LESS (??????).

Argh!

You people drive me insane.

he's saying

"I would main her EVEN if she were bottom tier"

^ friend

Oh. If that's the case, you kinda picked bad wording :P

CandleInTheDark
04-05-2017, 06:39 PM
See, this is where I'm inclined to say, "what the **** is wrong with you?"

Just main her.

You legit just said why you want to & should be doing so. Just because she's high tier makes you not want to play her???

This is the definition of scrub, my man. You have this internal "code of honor" thing going on, and it actually means nothing at all. I just...

I don't know. I feel like countless people have tried to get through to people like you, but it's always for naught. Seriously, it's a kid's mentality. Play the hero you WANT to play. If that hero is top tier, that's MORE reason to play them, not LESS (??????).

Argh!

You people drive me insane.

---
he's saying

"I would main her EVEN if she were bottom tier"
---

^ friend

Oh. If that's the case, you kinda picked bad wording :P

Lol >.< I fixed it with your fix.

Skarik-
04-05-2017, 08:11 PM
I dont Mind if a character is high Tier, and seeing all people pick that class. Like ... Cough Guile cough.
But you See, These characters reached a point you just cant fight it anymore unless you play a high Tier class yoursself, its like playing a beat em up and the enemy out of concept packs out a Minigun.
Have you faced a PK that fakes GB Indicator into a attack, fakes a light Indicator into a Zone attack and so on ?
Like i said " THEY ARE BEYOND THE GAMES SYSTEM "
This is not fightable.
And Valk like said 5 frames moves into vortex.
Unless you play high Tier yourself conq warden warlord you have ATLEAST a fight. You can imagine what happens with other classes.
I dont know why i am writing this down since everyone seems to be okay with it so whatever....

CandleInTheDark
04-05-2017, 11:28 PM
I dont know why i am writing this down since everyone seems to be okay with it so whatever....

Not so much, in the past six days, people who main peacekeeper have been in four or five threads saying the announced nerfs aren't going to fix things, here is why and here is what we, as people who play the character regularly, think would help. Outside of those who deny there is anything unbalanced about ehr and shout git gud, we want the same as everyone else, a way that she still fills the niche they wanted her to fill but is more in line with the other classes.

Valkyrie did get nerfed originally, very hard, it send her from top of the win statistics to bottom, so she got some of that rolled back. It might be the devs look at her again in the future, but in terms of characters alone (so not opening the can of worms on everything else in another thread) I would guess there are things they need to do first, whether that is nerfs for the peacekeeper or buffs for the likes of the kensei and berserker.

Gray360UK
04-05-2017, 11:49 PM
Dunno, I just got out of a Dominion with 5 Orochis ... lol

Bob__Gnarly
04-06-2017, 12:11 AM
I can maybe understand PK complaints, but Valk? Git gud.

CandleInTheDark
04-06-2017, 12:26 AM
Dunno, I just got out of a Dominion with 5 Orochis ... lol

I love fighting orochi in duel, 90% if them think they can storm rush me, I find that kind of amusing