PDA

View Full Version : My prive list of bug

Kwiatos
01-29-2004, 04:18 AM
Hi!
Date of relase addon for FB is close. In 1.22 we still have some bugs which could be correct in future addon.
My prive list of bug:

1. FM
a) P-40 E climb too good. In my test 100% power, 100% fuel I climb to 6100m in 7:45 should be 11 min

b) il2 fly like a fighter - climbs too good, dive to good, turns to good - i think FM of Il2 need correct

c) He111 - you could do manouver like fighter with bombs you could looping etc.

d) Bf version from G-K turns too good compare it to BF F (expecially G2). Bf F was the best turn fighter from all type of bf but in FB it isn't.

2. DM

a)Wings DM - in some planes you could fly with big holes in wing and you dont feel it (P-40) Other hand some planes have only very small hole on wing and you feel it very much (BF, Fw190)

b) J87 Stuka - these plane is like flying tank if you don't broke his wing is hard to shoot like Il2

c) 30mm & 37mm is too weak

3. Others:
- lags in tracks - there are strange lags when you watch track

- there are more stutter in game now - in 1.21 beta was ok now there is a lot of stutter in game

there are many others bug but i dont remeber all.

whats is your opinion or other bug what you find?

Cheers

Kwiatos
01-29-2004, 04:18 AM
Hi!
Date of relase addon for FB is close. In 1.22 we still have some bugs which could be correct in future addon.
My prive list of bug:

1. FM
a) P-40 E climb too good. In my test 100% power, 100% fuel I climb to 6100m in 7:45 should be 11 min

b) il2 fly like a fighter - climbs too good, dive to good, turns to good - i think FM of Il2 need correct

c) He111 - you could do manouver like fighter with bombs you could looping etc.

d) Bf version from G-K turns too good compare it to BF F (expecially G2). Bf F was the best turn fighter from all type of bf but in FB it isn't.

2. DM

a)Wings DM - in some planes you could fly with big holes in wing and you dont feel it (P-40) Other hand some planes have only very small hole on wing and you feel it very much (BF, Fw190)

b) J87 Stuka - these plane is like flying tank if you don't broke his wing is hard to shoot like Il2

c) 30mm & 37mm is too weak

3. Others:
- lags in tracks - there are strange lags when you watch track

- there are more stutter in game now - in 1.21 beta was ok now there is a lot of stutter in game

there are many others bug but i dont remeber all.

whats is your opinion or other bug what you find?

Cheers