PDA

View Full Version : Just asking: Do people already macro/hack in this game?

NotFourthBro
04-04-2017, 05:06 PM
I'm very inexperienced in this game right now, so it could be that, but I'm no newbie to fighting games or competitive play. I also spent a bit of time playing a ton of games with my friends to get the flow of the game going.

That being said, I had my first MM game where the guy had a 100% success rate on grab cancels. Literally no matter when I did them, at the most awkward of times, or best of times.

Didn't seem legit. And the game's new, right? Seems plausible.

Edit:
Just had it again.

So out of my 3 total matchmaking games, my first game was against someone in their "first game ever" and a quick 3-0, and then the next two games were against people with 100% grab cancel & parry rates. They would just idle, waiting for me to make a move, and then counter it. And they kept doing this until victory.

I do, of course, see that this is also kind of the flow of the game (which is a problem). But even still, I made some quick & unpredictable actions. But they all got countered.

Dunno m8.

RatedChaotic
04-04-2017, 05:16 PM
If your on PC that chance is greatly increased compared to consoles. But hey the graphics and fps are worth it right?

firehead2015
04-04-2017, 05:18 PM
It is possible that he was using cheats, whoever guardbreak counters can be very easy to do after a bit of practice. If you were doing it often in a macth, they can become predictable. Try feinting a heavy into a guardbreak. (e on pc). in my opinion, parries are also way to easy to do right now, and if you were using lots of heavies, they become even more easy to preform. hope this helps >_>

Hillbill79
04-04-2017, 05:19 PM
Twice, since last night I have had this message..... never seen it before yesterday.

http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq186/markhill1608/Cheater....._zpswdtagefp.jpg (http://s446.photobucket.com/user/markhill1608/media/Cheater....._zpswdtagefp.jpg.html)

SilentTakeo
04-04-2017, 05:27 PM
Short Answer: Yes.

search youtube, and it'll take you 5 seconds to find 100+ players posting ****e about hacks, exploits, cheese tactics, etc.

These things are most common on PC; however, console players can exploit like the best of em.

Imho - until Ubi actually does something concrete about the issues, stick to bot matches. No point in ruining your day when Haxxor and his mates hack the **** out of PvP dominion.

NotFourthBro
04-04-2017, 05:28 PM
All the above replies are indeed helpful. And yes, I do play PC.

I am learning Berserker right now. When I went for feint attacks, my opponent remained idle until an attack finally went dedicated. So I dunno. But, additionally, it did feel that most the light attacks went through when I indeed felt I hit an opening, while the heavies were 100%'d every time. Makes me wonder if I should "mentally unbind" RMB...

Between occasions of suspected cheaters, and turtling being the dominant strategy, this game is dwindling for me very fast.

Ugh.

Netcode_err_404
04-04-2017, 05:39 PM
All the above replies are indeed helpful. And yes, I do play PC.

I am learning Berserker right now. When I went for feint attacks, my opponent remained idle until an attack finally went dedicated. So I dunno. But, additionally, it did feel that most the light attacks went through when I indeed felt I hit an opening, while the heavies were 100%'d every time. Makes me wonder if I should "mentally unbind" RMB...

Between occasions of suspected cheaters, and turtling being the dominant strategy, this game is dwindling for me very fast.

Ugh.

Some people insta parry every istant light attack, so 2 scenarios here

1) They are superhumans
2) they use block/parry hacks, or just use a macro.

Welcome to pc gaming.

Prophit618
04-04-2017, 05:41 PM
I've seen it once in a while where someone's playstyle reeked of hacks/mods, but not very often at all. I'd imagine you almost never see it on console. I also imagine that most of the links you can find about hacks and cheats for the game aren't real.

Best advice I can give is report when you suspect, and trust in the system that someone won't get banned just for being very very good.

As for the easy anti-cheat drop message, it's far from reliable. I've been kicked from easily a dozen games for it, and I've never used a hack in my life in an online game. Same thing goes for teammates. I think it gets a little overzealous at times.

OneTrueAlca
04-04-2017, 05:43 PM
I had ppl accuse me of cheating because i could block every light attacks the person was spamming. and yep those ppl who calls someones cheating because of that is obviously a noob. i can parry at most 90% of attacks if the person doesnt feints

like this one, its quite easy to parry
https://gfycat.com/BrilliantLateHartebeest

Netcode_err_404
04-04-2017, 05:48 PM
I had ppl accuse me of cheating because i could block every light attacks the person was spamming. and yep those ppl who calls someones cheating because of that is obviously a noob. i can parry at most 90% of attacks if the person doesnt feints

like this one, its quite easy to parry
https://gfycat.com/BrilliantLateHartebeest

When ppl start to parry an orochi heavy feinted into a ZA, the doubts rise. Ok beeing good, but parry a feinted ZA ? And do it multiple times ? No way, you are using hacks or macros to insta block and parry