PDA

View Full Version : Here's a good way to fix matchmaking.

Empty_Wanderer
04-04-2017, 04:47 PM
Many people complain how matchmaking is completely unfair and unbalanced. I agree, it needs some tweaking. Here's my idea on how to fix matchmaking:
|
How joining a match is now: Pick a gamemode. Wait to join a match. Join the match. Pick a hero. Fight
_______
_______
Here's MY idea: Pick a gamemode, THEN pick a hero. Wait to join a match. Join the match. Fight.
|
Matchmaking should be based on how much experience the character you're using currently has, their gear rating, etc.
If you have to choose a character before even ENTERING the match, then the matchmaking system can match you with players of equal hero experience level, gear rating, etc.
That's my thoughts on how matchmaking should work, to eliminate the risk of being matched unfairly with other players.
Comment if you agree or disagree, or have any questions!
______
I'll update this if need be.

guest-dRAMM25U
04-04-2017, 07:20 PM
I'll have to agree, since there doesn't seem to be another way out of it lol Can't think of anything better to do with this hero level system

WoodDaGawd
04-05-2017, 02:55 PM
Everyone's a developer and knows how to implement code to fix every issue with the game. Update this thread with the code needed to fix the game to your liking.

FightingFerrets
04-05-2017, 03:02 PM
Everyone's a developer and knows how to implement code to fix every issue with the game. Update this thread with the code needed to fix the game to your liking.

Holy crap...is it even possible to give reasonable suggestions in this forum without some snarky, smart *** reply that provides no value whatsoever?

WoodDaGawd
04-05-2017, 03:08 PM
Holy crap...is it even possible to give reasonable suggestions in this forum without some snarky, smart *** reply that provides no value whatsoever?

Nope.

Also, what's wrong with my suggestion?? And I don't see any value with your reply. You're just commenting on my comment. Where's your suggestion for the OP?

Specialkha
04-05-2017, 03:12 PM
You think you are the first who tought about that idea? Quite late, buddy.

ArlianDeBias
04-05-2017, 03:36 PM

It's fallacious to imply that someone cannot make a critique, suggestion or review without knowing how to implement it.

Going by your logic, video game reviews should not exist, because video game reviewers aren't developers and do not know the exact code the developers need to change to make the game better.

WoodDaGawd
04-05-2017, 06:06 PM
It's fallacious to imply that someone cannot make a critique, suggestion or review without knowing how to implement it.

Going by your logic, video game reviews should not exist, because video game reviewers aren't developers and do not know the exact code the developers need to change to make the game better.

I didn't say they couldn't critique the game. What Im saying is, instead of the constant complaining about it, do something about it instead of offering more suggestions. What im trying to get across is, it's usually easier said than done.

If I were cooking a burger, and someone told me this is how it could be made better. Don't tell me how to make it better. Show me what you can do different instead of complaining.

Vingrask
04-05-2017, 06:36 PM
The way it is today is ok, the problem I think is revenge, what they will fix.

You cannot match a new player against someone who already know timings and mechanics. Gear isn't even near to be an excuse for that. I only play duels. There is no gear there. Damn how I feel bad when I face a new player! Even a prestige 1~2. Now when I face another veteran which is just using an alt, prestige 0, they are hard opponents because they understand timing and stuff.

Ubisoft just need make the stats which offer unbalance do it less. Or the stats evolve with the levels during the match based on gear.