04-04-2017, 04:43 PM
Here you go, cause it seems that no one is able to read the Conqueror moveset

https://puu.sh/v96Lh/3e7bc66ed5.png

9 moves, thanks a lot.

With love,
A Conqueror Prestige 30

Ah, almost forgot:

https://puu.sh/v96Yf/982530bf5e.png

631 hours so yeah i think i know something about it.

Pincopallino097
04-04-2017, 04:51 PM
100% right, If you learn to dodge his SB and he can't "feint" it, he is done. (with feint I mean: dodge but GB instead of SB)

Xakonero
04-04-2017, 05:17 PM
Conqueror doesnt need a nerf, he needs a way to be played besides shield bash and parry-light. I think that cool things could be added...

Specialkha
04-04-2017, 05:18 PM
Timeplayed does not mean skill, just so you know

OneTrueAlca
04-04-2017, 05:21 PM
I totally agreed. The forum is full of kids these days. Coq's kit completely resolves around his shieldbash. nerfing that would be dumb since thats the only way he can open up a turtle.
its slower than Warlord's headbutt, and can be dodge and punish. if he light u can just parry after a dash its that easy. and assassins can punish him quite easily with dash attacks etc

hes the hero with the least dmg, i have no clue why they tag him Hard hitter. charging his heavy is useless unless ur opponent is on the ground and that can be parry so easily. in most cases you can only use light attacks and very rarely are u able to execute ur enemy due to how low base dmg of conq is

Netcode_err_404
04-04-2017, 05:25 PM
600 hours ? So you spent 600 hours shiled bashing people ? Oh good lord.

RatedChaotic
04-04-2017, 05:29 PM
Most people cry for nerfs when they dont understand why they got beat. So they instantly throw the nerf word around when they should just "git gud" or just do research of how to counter it. Calling for a nerf is easier for them. Streamers are the main cause of this imo. Most streamers I have watched have no idea what they are saying and have no facts to back it up. They just play and say I died thats bs that hero is op and tons of people agree just because their favorite streamer said it. So it must be true. Then the threads pop up in the forums the next day.

There are advanced videos for a reason and I believe most people dont even view them. Theres some good tips in those videos. The conqs video helped me alot. I have even seen a post before claiming a hero was bugged because a main streamer said so.... yet it was in the advanced video showing it is intentional and the thread went on for a few pages before anyone even noticed. I even showed my son the thread then showed him the video. We played the class afterwards and recieved hate mail for using a (supposedly) bugged hero.We laughed for hours.

JunoAgattis
04-04-2017, 05:30 PM
I agree with this posts

Our chain spam works good against newcomers and they go into forum and spam their hate for not knowing what to do, thy want conquer nerfed because they dot wanna learn ho to fight it

against a good player, conquer are not very good since it have moves that are so easy blocked or avoided.
So why are we "all conquer players" punished because new players find it so hard to deal with.

I find many classes har to play aganist if there is good players behind them. Sometimes I get completly destroyed without landing 1 hit. Someties my whole revenge ability goes down because 2 unmention Heroes works together and toss me around for 5 damm miutes like a ragdoll and there is nothing I can do. I dont start a thread complaining about it. I try to avoid it or seek to get better so I can defeat them

So, we get this nerf because newcomers Want the pvp to be in their favour. IT SHALL BE HARD TO BE A GREAT PLAYER! You actually have to learn something.

PathlessMoss
04-04-2017, 06:01 PM
Rah!

G0dzBlaze
04-04-2017, 06:32 PM
I played vs multiple Conq who were just playing safe and exscuse me but when i dodge 15 times the SB in a single round of duel without being able to punish it ( because he dont attack if it doesnt connect and if i try to do a light he just parry it and if i try to GB he just counter it or do a light ) there is a problem. Warlord gameplay is centered around the headbutt and its getting nerf hardcore while the Conq can still spam the SB without being punished.

He need a tweak on his kit and make the SB punishable.

DovaahisPGM
04-04-2017, 06:34 PM
I played vs multiple Conq who were just playing safe and exscuse me but i dodge 15 times the SB in a single duel and never been able to punish it ( because he dont attack if it doesnt connect and if i try to do a light he just parry it and if i try to GB he just counter it or do a light ). Warlord gameplay is centered around the headbutt and its getting nerf hardcore while the Conq can still spam the SB without being punished.

The headbutt is nerfed cause it can't be dodged unless you have super sayan eyes. Do you have super sayan eyes ? Cause i don't.

It seems like that ppl are just complaining cause the Conqueror take time to be killed and they want it to be quick. Don't worry it's also boring to not be able to kill someone with 1hp bar left cause you don't hit hard enough.

OneTrueAlca
04-04-2017, 06:35 PM
I played vs multiple Conq who were just playing safe and exscuse me but when i dodge 15 times the SB in a single duel without being able to punish it ( because he dont attack if it doesnt connect and if i try to do a light he just parry it and if i try to GB he just counter it or do a light ) there is a problem. Warlord gameplay is centered around the headbutt and its getting nerf hardcore while the Conq can still spam the SB without being punished.

you can easily punish the shieldbash when u see he goes orange, its called left click and good reaction

G0dzBlaze
04-04-2017, 06:37 PM
you can easily punish the shieldbash when u see he goes orange, its called left click and good reaction

i can say the same thing about Warlord headbutt and its getting nerfed so your point is invalid.

G0dzBlaze
04-04-2017, 06:47 PM
Here you go, cause it seems that no one is able to read the Conqueror moveset

https://puu.sh/v96Lh/3e7bc66ed5.png

9 moves, thanks a lot.

With love,
A Conqueror Prestige 30

Ah, almost forgot:

https://puu.sh/v96Yf/982530bf5e.png

631 hours so yeah i think i know something about it.

https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/DovaahisPGM You pretty much only only play dominion so your point is invalid. We talk about duel balance not 4v4 braindead mode.

DovaahisPGM
04-04-2017, 07:20 PM
https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/DovaahisPGM You pretty much only only play dominion so your point is invalid. We talk about duel balance not 4v4 braindead mode.

And ? I don't do duels anymore cause my char cand be read way too fast. Why some modes should be more evaluated than others ? That doesn't make sense.

pure_energist
04-04-2017, 08:23 PM

Hurrah for game tracking sites to illuminate the truth behind grandiose claims. A person may even speculate someone that has logged in over 95% of their game time in Dominion is either EXTREMELY in love with a game mode most feel is ok... or the majority of those hours were AFK.. I'm not accusing but it is sketchy and more to the point, you're making balancing claims on a char that you have played in a game mode that really isn't focused on fighting skills so much as teamwork and gear perks. If you can't understand why some modes should be more evaluated than others then perhaps you should give dominion a rest and see the depth of fighting this game is really about.

Billocles
04-04-2017, 09:20 PM
600 hours ? So you spent 600 hours shiled bashing people ? Oh good lord.

Lol

Mudflaaaps
04-04-2017, 11:33 PM
You people are stupid.

Just because you put 600 hours into a character (get a life btw) doesn't mean you're good.

The fact that you don't understand the conquerors power proves how bad you are.
The conqueror has some unbelievable abilities, such as;

-Fast endless combo (easy to counter normally but a pain with lag, so usually hard to block)

-Ability to block whilst on the floor

-fastest and almost strongest heavy

-Can block then attack instantly=strongest defense meta

-can regenerate health on a block, making a conqueror impossible to kill once he had that feat

-shield bash way too OP in general

Again, if you don't understand the conqueror (which you clearly don't) then stop spreading your WRONG opinion.

Regards, Rep 7 conqueror, waiting and hoping for a biiiig nerf to him.

CaptainPwnet
04-04-2017, 11:58 PM
Hurrah for game tracking sites to illuminate the truth behind grandiose claims. A person may even speculate someone that has logged in over 95% of their game time in Dominion is either EXTREMELY in love with a game mode most feel is ok... or the majority of those hours were AFK.. I'm not accusing but it is sketchy and more to the point, you're making balancing claims on a char that you have played in a game mode that really isn't focused on fighting skills so much as teamwork and gear perks. If you can't understand why some modes should be more evaluated than others then perhaps you should give dominion a rest and see the depth of fighting this game is really about.

Hate to tell you but "the depth of fighting this game is really about" is about as deep as a puddle lol. At least compared to an actual fighting game, saying that most people think Dom is ok is largely wrong since it is easily the most played game mode and what this game was designed around. 4v4 teambased battles is what thi sgame is, duel is just for the fanbois who want the aesthetic in a 1v1 and seemingly more competitive environment, which it really isn't. This game does not offer nearly enough depth to warrant 1v1's being the main basis of the game. If you really wanted to play a fair and skill based 1v1 with deep mechanics then any fighting game on the market blows this game away in that respect.

If you have anything to say to dispute that I will go ahead and tell you to look at what the meta of the game's 1v1 is. WL=Headbutt spam, PK=Light/zone spam with flicker exploit, Warden=Shoulderbash vortex, Shugoki=running attack cheese, Conq=shield bash spam(both conq and WL pretty much just do this over and over until they try and bait you with a dash GB instead of Headbutt/shield so they catch your dodge). I just summed up competitive play in 1v1 right there. Every class that isn't these just struggles to bait with feints and that is about it with a few exceptions.

DovaahisPGM
04-05-2017, 12:03 AM
You people are stupid.

Just because you put 600 hours into a character (get a life btw) doesn't mean you're good.

-Fast endless combo (easy to counter normally but a pain with lag, so usually hard to block)

-can regenerate health on a block, making a conqueror impossible to kill once he had that feat

Again, if you don't understand the conqueror (which you clearly don't) then stop spreading your WRONG opinion.

I never said that i was some kind of god of the Conqueror or something. My point was to say that i played him a lot but fine.

- This said combo is useless and i don't know for you but my enemies doesn't suffer any lag

- Blocking on the floor ? Wtf ?

- The strongest heavie is the top heavie of the raider if i remember right

- At least this is something he have for him.

- Huh...learn to GB...?

- Shieldbash too OP ? Skilled players dodge it all the time. The only bs with it is while in revenge.

So if you're "so good" with your conq and you can understand him so much better than me. I'll be the first one to see if you'll cry when the nerf will fall. On my side i don't care that much, finished his leveling and i'm maining something else now. I'm just sad that it is such a limited character compared to others.

CaptainPwnet
04-05-2017, 12:23 AM
You people are stupid.

-Not only is it not hard to block its easy to parry lol

-You smoking something?

-Actually has one of the weakest heavies lol. Assuming you are talking about his charge up swing which is easily parried and also drains stamina as they charge. Can easily just back away while he charges make him waste stamina. Not like he can catch you lol. There is the glitch with this move but still not really an issue at all.

-Uhh everyone can do this? Conq gets a few more free GB's on block than others but thats bout it. Unless you are talking about his superiour block and heavies, but why aren't you parrying heavies which every class can do? You must be playing at a pretty low lvl. . .

-This feat I will agree is a touch OP mainly because it's so easy to turtle up in this game and revenge as well. He can come out of revenge with more health than he had before popping it quite easily unless you just try to ignore him(usually the best option).

-Shield bash is quite easily dodged, the problem is that he can't be punished when you do.

IMO Conq is only really BS in revenge with the inescapable infinite knockdowns which a few others also have. But this i smore of a revenge issue than a character issue. The conq works well in the games current meta overall but his gameplay is quite 1 dimensional and he could use some more tools to vary his gameplay while also making shield bash actually punishable in some fashion.

ArchDukeInstinct
04-05-2017, 02:09 AM
You people are stupid.

I like how this guy claims that time spent playing a character means nothing at all but then says he's a rep 7 conq in order to try to add credibility to what are blatantly nonsensical points like "ability to block whilst on the floor". LOL

darkspawn2101
04-05-2017, 03:13 AM
You people are stupid.

1. I've had people parry this. Git gud.

2. Never seen it happen.

3. No, that title goes to Warlord. To put in perspective, Warlord's damage is allready on the agressive side, with the feat, it's insane. Conq takes two heavies, three with lowest gear, for a execute. I dont believe you've got to rank 7.

4. Git gud. Dont throw heavies at the conq.

5. I had that feat. The regen wasn't very good, so I stopped using it in favor of grenades.

6. Git gud. It's dodgeable, easily dodgeable.

Stop spreading misinformation and lies.

RatedChaotic
04-05-2017, 03:42 AM
1. I've had people parry this. Git gud.

2. Never seen it happen.

3. No, that title goes to Warlord. To put in perspective, Warlord's damage is allready on the agressive side, with the feat, it's insane. Conq takes two heavies, three with lowest gear, for a execute. I dont believe you've got to rank 7.

4. Git gud. Dont throw heavies at the conq.

5. I had that feat. The regen wasn't very good, so I stopped using it in favor of grenades.

6. Git gud. It's dodgeable, easily dodgeable.

Stop spreading misinformation and lies.

I've went from near death to full heath with heal on block in many 1v2+ fights throw a few soldiers with that and turtle up or turtle up in a hallway. Best heal in the game. IMO. I still dont think he needs a nerf tho. He does have weaknesses. Just like every hero.