PDA

View Full Version : Haven't played in a while. Whats new? They Fix anything?

Kuzan343
04-04-2017, 03:07 PM
Its been about a month since I played. Quit because the game was just so damn bad. Did they Fix anything? I see the Unknown Golden Butterfly Ornament for Kensi is now purchasable. Also, I see a whirlwind Effect that I thought only females had. I still have 17k steel collecting dust because their isn't anything to buy with it, since I'm already maxed gear. I also have 8 Gift boxes, not going to open them because I know I'm just gonna get the same Old repetitive a$$ gear. Still see the same 3 boring game modes. Are the Severs fixed? has anyone got a golden gear drop instead of purple yet? Anyone get nerfed or buffed?

Hillbill79
04-04-2017, 03:11 PM
You don't get golden gear drops. You get purples. Once all purples are maxed, your gear score turns gold.

You do get heroic star gear, which is still purple... but looks awesome... some call it legendary gear.

There is a big balance patch coming in the near future... you can watch the stream for all the info....
PK nerf
Conq nerf
Warlord nerf
LB buff,
Zerker Buff
Revenge nerf
Bug fixes
Raider will be getting buffed, but not this patch

Other stuff too.

Disconnects aren't really the problem, rage quitters are, as they destabilise the games, which cause crashes.I believe UBI are implementing some form of penalty for it.

Gray360UK
04-04-2017, 03:12 PM
One thing, there is no golden gear in the game.

Err ... did they fix anything ... umm ... heeey nice weather today huh?

Prophit618
04-04-2017, 03:58 PM
Stability outside of rage-quitters seems to be much better than it was before. At least on PC.
Matchmaking is a bit slower for me than it was (but still <1 minute), but I don't tend to get booted until someone leaves the game.

Yarzahn
04-04-2017, 04:54 PM
Its been about a month since I played. Quit because the game was just so damn bad. Did they Fix anything? I see the Unknown Golden Butterfly Ornament for Kensi is now purchasable. Also, I see a whirlwind Effect that I thought only females had. I still have 17k steel collecting dust because their isn't anything to buy with it, since I'm already maxed gear. I also have 8 Gift boxes, not going to open them because I know I'm just gonna get the same Old repetitive a$$ gear. Still see the same 3 boring game modes. Are the Severs fixed? has anyone got a golden gear drop instead of purple yet? Anyone get nerfed or buffed?

Nothing was fixed yet but they're "working very hard on it". Stability on PS4 is still bad. Not AS bad but still unacceptable for a game released nearly 2 months ago by a major company.
The last warriors den was good news though. Lets hope they get their sh*t together and the game's reputation and player base is not crippled beyond repair.