PDA

View Full Version : I am pretty much gonna leave any duel/brawl when I get attacked while bowing

CoyoteXStarrk
04-04-2017, 10:21 AM
I come from a proper PvP melee game called Dark Souls where respect and honor actually mean something. Where people didn't play like CoD fanboys where K/D means everythinng and screw you if you wanna be respectful. I am getting sick of scrubs taking advantage of me while I am saluting/bowing/showing any kind of respect.

PS I also leave if anyone uses the busted R1 spam by the Zerker/PK. Just being honest.

Nareya
04-04-2017, 10:34 AM
I come from a proper PvP melee game called Dark Souls where respect and honor actually mean something

LOOOOOL. This needs to become a meme.
Dark souls proper Pvp LMAO.
Where you play a pve game and someone joins ur Instance and get ganked with 1/3 HP. This is the dumbest thing i had to read in a long time.
How about you Open up a custom battle where everyone roleplays and bows before you and maybe even do a Candlight Dinner before.

cragar212
04-04-2017, 10:37 AM
I come from a proper PvP melee game called Dark Souls where respect and honor actually mean something. Where people didn't play like CoD fanboys where K/D means everythinng and screw you if you wanna be respectful. I am getting sick of scrubs taking advantage of me while I am saluting/bowing/showing any kind of respect.

PS I also leave if anyone uses the busted R1 spam by the Zerker/PK. Just being honest.

Cool story bruh

Yarzahn
04-04-2017, 10:42 AM
Dark souls proper Pvp LMAO.
Where you play a pve game and someone joins ur Instance and get ganked with 1/3 HP.

Dark Souls PvP is in fight clubs, duel arena or simply activating pvp signs. Invading is ganking, often no actual PvP occurs there. They are also extremely rare unless you have a lot of sin or you are crossing PvP specific zones.
As for the OP:

I am pretty much gonna leave any duel/brawl when I get attacked while bowing (...)
I also leave if anyone uses the busted R1 spam by the Zerker/PK

GIT GUD.SCRUB

CoyoteXStarrk
04-04-2017, 10:44 AM
The amount of salt against Dark Souls is hilarious.

I am clearly talking about the designated PvP sections not the ganks lol but you people don't care you focused on the wrong part lol

Doesn't change the fact that you people are defending attacking someone while they are showing you respect.

BECAUSE THAT CLEARLY MAKES SENSE lol

Yarzahn
04-04-2017, 10:49 AM
The amount of salt against Dark Souls is hilarious.

I am clearly talking about the designated PvP sections not the ganks lol but you people don't care you focused on the wrong part lol

Doesn't change the fact that you people are defending attacking someone while they are showing you respect.

BECAUSE THAT CLEARLY MAKES SENSE lol

I'm not defending anything. Personally I do my salute athe beginning of the round when the camera is still finishing zooming.
What I am doing is attacking you for being a crybaby and throwing a hissy fit on the forum for something as inconsequential as this.
And then saying you rage-quit against assassins like it's something to be proud of.

Hillbill79
04-04-2017, 10:51 AM
You again? Reckon your name should be top of the "I'm a ****" list..... hope the mods have noted your name.

Stop trying to get people to make you feel like you're validated for rage quitting, you are not..... in future you will be punished, and no doubt you'll cry even more... you big baby.

Were not defending being attacked while doing your emote... that's a cowards trick, I wont support that...

CoyoteXStarrk
04-04-2017, 10:54 AM
You again? Reckon your name should be top of the "I'm a ****" list..... hope the mods have noted your name.

Oh look its the kid who can only throw insults and not have a single comeback to any argument lol

CoyoteXStarrk
04-04-2017, 10:55 AM
I'm not defending anything. Personally I do my salute athe beginning of the round when the camera is still finishing zooming.
What I am doing is attacking you for being a crybaby and throwing a hissy fit on the forum for something as inconsequential as this.
And then saying you rage-quit against assassins like it's something to be proud of.

Despite the fact the assassins that I listed have an ability that is so broken that one of then has been banned from professional play?

lol okay

Hillbill79
04-04-2017, 10:57 AM
Talking about yourself is a sign you could do with some professional help.

Oh look its the kid who can only throw insults and not have a single comeback to any argument lol

CoyoteXStarrk
04-04-2017, 10:59 AM
Talking about yourself is a sign you could do with some professional help.

You literally just insulted me twice in this thread without providing a single rebuttal to anything I said.

The irony is amazing lol

CandleInTheDark
04-04-2017, 11:19 AM
Not to be a **** but you just kinda came here, said you're a rage quitter and provided flimsy excuses for it, got to wonder what you expected from that?

And in terms of the assassins, since I have gotten salt when I have actually used my kit and people didn't like the fact they bled out, the mindless hate that some people have is amazing sometimes.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-04-2017, 11:24 AM
Not to be a **** but you just kinda came here, said you're a rage quitter and provided flimsy excuses for it, got to wonder what you expected from that?

And in terms of the assassins, since I have gotten salt when I have actually used my kit and people didn't like the fact they bled out, the mindless hate that some people have is amazing sometimes.

I didn't expect anything. I could not possibly care less about anything you people have to say about how I play the game.

I just like making talking points like this where I know for a fact that I am not the only person who feels this way.

Better to be the first to say something unpopular now than have others feel bad for feeling the same way.

kili31
04-04-2017, 11:33 AM
So you were one of those ppl in Dark Souls who would rage at me for getting obliterated by a staggered r1 spam? If you're stupid enough not to counter staggered r1s or staggered lights in For Honor (they work just as fine, you don't even need to switch attack direction) then I can't help you.
Also, as a fellow DS player, the "Honor Code" in that game was the main reason why I hated pvp in it...bow, buff, do a friendship dance, wait till buff runs out, buff again, go to a tea party together, then you're allowed to fight, it was so sickening...it's a ******* duel, you're there to bash each others head in, just do so and get on with the next duel and for gods sake stop whining about other ppl not caring about your frienship-happy-hour thingy before fighting

CandleInTheDark
04-04-2017, 11:35 AM
Why can't you do your little bow before round is called on to start? Why does it have to be when the expectation is to fight? I mean I tend to stand off but I wouldn't feel at all guilty if someone was expecting me to wait five seconds at the beginning of every round when they could have done that before.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-04-2017, 11:42 AM
Why can't you do your little bow before round is called on to start? Why does it have to be when the expectation is to fight? I mean I tend to stand off but I wouldn't feel at all guilty if someone was expecting me to wait five seconds at the beginning of every round when they could have done that before.

Its not the same.

90% of the time I am doing something during the windup and I assume most other people are too.

I wanna make sure people know that I am taking to say "Look I am about to try to brutally murder you but I want you to know that I respect both sides of the fight"

CandleInTheDark
04-04-2017, 11:44 AM
Its not the same.

90% of the time I am doing something during the windup and I assume most other people are too.

I wanna make sure people know that I am taking to say "Look I am about to try to brutally murder you but I want you to know that I respect both sides of the fight"

Um no? In fact I would go so far as trololol. In the windup, I am doing my little thing, as soon as they say fight I am in fighting stance and making it very clear I intend to gut you.

Gray360UK
04-04-2017, 11:45 AM
Seriously, isn't it enough that they queued up to have a Duel with you?

When they launched the game, selected Duel mode, Player vs Player, and waited patiently, that's when they decided they wanted to 'honourably' duel someone.

Why the need for all the bowing and scraping and emoting? You'd actually quit over them not doing that? Really? :rolleyes:

You already have the Round 1 announcement and the camera showing your opponent, there's your intro, and then it's on. There's only two of you in the room so it's not like they need to announce their intention to fight you ... that's what they came for.

Sorry, I know you'll defend doing this till the day you die, but this is messed up.

Are you massively direspected all the time in your personal life or something? You must be trying to compensate for something.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-04-2017, 11:48 AM
Seriously, isn't it enough that they queued up to have a Duel with you?

I stopped reading there.

No its not. Any moron can go into a duel. It takes a proper player and adult to acknowledge their opponent. I am fine if people don't wanna do it back.

The problem I have is when scrubs exploit my respect and attack me while I am defenseless trying to show respect.

EothK
04-04-2017, 11:52 AM

Not a very good reason imho. I understand what you say, I too am a player who doesn't do easy EK's and always shows respect pre-battle by saluting.
But by doing what you do you actually are kinda in the same boat.

But if someone just goes into the fight than that shows more about them. And there are 5 rounds in which you can show him you are the bigger/honorable player by just simply beating him.
And than all rules are off imho. If an opponent plays dirty, so do I. Toss me off a cliff you're gonna be next to hit the abyss. But quitting a match, for any reason, is no good for this game or community.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-04-2017, 11:58 AM
Not a very good reason imho. I understand what you say, I too am a player who doesn't do easy EK's and always shows respect pre-battle by saluting.

The difference is the moment my opponent decides to behave like a scrub child?

I stop caring period.

The game is only valid in my opinion so long as my opponent shows the same respect as me. After that? I honestly don't care anymore.

CandleInTheDark
04-04-2017, 12:00 PM

But if someone just goes into the fight than that shows more about them. And there are 5 rounds in which you can show him you are the bigger/honorable player by just simply beating him.
And than all rules are off imho. If an opponent plays dirty, so do I. Toss me off a cliff you're gonna be next to hit the abyss. But quitting a match, for any reason, is no good for this game or community.

People use that little five seconds for different reasons, let's just say when my peacekeeper goes to her knees, it is not to show respect >.> more a prayer for the soul of the soon to be sacrificed :p It's a little pre match fun but expecting someone to stand there when they are getting in the mind to fight, you emote when it's free roam at your own risk.

cragar212
04-04-2017, 12:21 PM

So you consider it honorable to abandon your teammate in brawl because of this?

You are one of this games great cancers

CandleInTheDark
04-04-2017, 12:22 PM
You're also not showing much of this precious respect of yours in your posting.

#justsaying

CoyoteXStarrk
04-04-2017, 12:27 PM
You're also not showing much of this precious respect of yours in your posting.

#justsaying

No you see I only show the respect to my opponents.

I don't give a crap about anyone else.

Not even trolling. I don't give a crap about random forum players. I care about the players I face.

CandleInTheDark
04-04-2017, 12:29 PM
And that pretty much says everything about you I need to know, you expect respect without feeling the need to give it. Have a good life I guess.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-04-2017, 12:33 PM
And that pretty much says everything about you I need to know, you expect respect without feeling the need to give it. Have a good life I guess.

Yet another person ignores original point lol

I respect everyone.

The moment you do not show me the same respect I cease to care about you at all.

kweassa1917
04-04-2017, 12:35 PM
No you see I only show the respect to my opponents.

I don't give a crap about anyone else.

Not even trolling. I don't give a crap about random forum players. I care about the players I face.

Unfortunately, joining a match is by itself an informed consent to the rules of the game, which its competitive nature is set by the objective of the game mode itself, and therefore people are obliged to try their best in whatever form that accomplishes the objective.

In your case, you are enforcing a vague and arbitrary concept of honor which people may or may not agree to, and then would rather choose to ignore the fact that you joined the game under its premise, nobody forced you to join a battlefield where actual brains and tactics rule, not some personal code of honor.

In retrospect, there are many ways to both satisfy your honor and not disrupt the game for others -- you want to observe a code? Fine by me. Find a friend who shares your code and play against him in fair and square duels.

However, the moment you join a public game where people have different values and views of how the game should be played, and then in some weird variant of a mental tantrum decide to quit it because people don't agree to your rules, then like it or not, you're just a ragequitter.

Again, nobody is stopping you with playing those who actually share your opinions. Just DON'T TRY TO ENFORCE THEM ONTO OTHERS, AND DON'T DISRUPT THE GAME OTHERS ARE PLAYING IN EARNEST BECAUSE ITS NOT YOUR CUP OF TEA.

Nobody gave you the right to be the referee, You don't get to demand anything, because you aren't entitled to anything.

You want respect from others? Become someone who can lead the team to victory under any ordeal, and be the player who can still make it a fun game even if your team loses. People gladly give respect to those who prove they are worthy of respect, not mouth off about it.

Seriously, Dark Souls series is 'proper PvP'?? Dude, to old-timers who've been around for more than 20 years since the dawn of real PvP like me, the curtsy-and-bow "fairness" fetish is something 8 year girls do when they play "House", not PvPers. To the people who were "the real deal" back in our day, PvP is something that happens the moment you leave your house at the outskirts of Britannia, with no way of knowing how many murderers are waiting in ambush to bash your head in with a halberd and a mouthful of Cor Pors and Kal Vas Flams. You survive that hell hole, then you get to call yourself a "PvP"er.

Dueling -- bah.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-04-2017, 12:39 PM
Unfortunately, joining a match is by itself an informed consent to the rules of the game, which its competitive nature is set by the objective of the game mode itself, and therefore people are obliged to try their best in whatever form that accomplishes the objective.

In your case, you are enforcing a vague and arbitrary concept of honor which people may or may not agree to, and then would rather choose to ignore the fact that you joined the game under its premise, nobody forced you to join a battlefield where actual brains and tactics rule, not some personal code of honor.

In retrospect, there are many ways to both satisfy your honor and not disrupt the game for others -- you want to observe a code? Fine by me. Find a friend who shares your code and play against him in fair and square duels.

However, the moment you join a public game where people have different values and views of how the game should be played, and then in some weird variant of a mental tantrum decide to quit it because people don't agree to your rules, then like it or not, you're just a ragequitter.

Again, nobody is stopping you with playing those who actually share your opinions. Just DON'T TRY TO ENFORCE THEM ONTO OTHERS, AND DON'T DISRUPT THE GAME OTHERS ARE PLAYING IN EARNEST BECAUSE ITS NOT YOUR CUP OF TEA.

Nobody gave you the right to be the referee, You don't get to demand anything, because you aren't entitled to anything.

You want respect from others? Become someone who can lead the team to victory under any ordeal, and be the player who can still make it a fun game even if your team loses. People gladly give respect to those who prove they are worthy of respect, not mouth off about it.

Yeah.......Still gonna play my way sorry.

kweassa1917
04-04-2017, 01:12 PM
Yeah.......Still gonna play my way sorry.

Have fun not being able to play any matches, then.

And don't come back to the forums whining about it either.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-04-2017, 01:15 PM
Have fun not being able to play any matches, then.

And don't come back to the forums whining about it either.

The funniest thing is that I am in the majority lol

90% of the duels/brawls I partake in begin with people actually showing maturity and honor.

I am merely complaining about the few matches where I encounter children.

Gray360UK
04-04-2017, 01:25 PM
I stopped reading there.

No its not. Any moron can go into a duel. It takes a proper player and adult to acknowledge their opponent. I am fine if people don't wanna do it back.

The problem I have is when scrubs exploit my respect and attack me while I am defenseless trying to show respect.

You know half of them just want to play a damn Duel with you?

Why the need for this superficial level of respect and acknowledgement from total strangers in a game?

I mean if it was me in your Duel I would only be there because I'm doing the Daily Order (yesterdays was complete 3 Duels).

I have no interest in respect or acknowledgement, I don't know you, seeing you press Y before the Duel makes no difference to me, it's not going to make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside or note you down as a respectful person. You're not going to go on my Christmas Card list in real life because of an emote in a game.

We are in the same online space for 3 minutes, not to make friends, but to try to kill each other.

I came to duel, you came to duel.

Why the overly emotional need to establish some kind of bond with this stranger? Just seems a bit safe space / snowflakey to me.

You know probably in a lot of actual real life duels, the two people hated each other, hence the desire to kill each other in the first place. Duels are a way to settle feuds. I doubt it was important to bow and scrape and show respect to somehow you wanted to stab in the face for sleeping with your wife / whatever.

Your biggest problem, much like many of the honour crowd, is that you're imposing an artificial set of rules onto a match that your opponent knows nothing about, because they are not game rules, they exist entirely in your mind.

There's nothing not-adult about someone playing a Duel match to complete their Daily Orders without bowing and scraping for respect and acknowledgement. You are the first to tell us how little you care what others think of you, but then it is so desperately important to you to have this respect and acknowledgement from total strangers .... :rolleyes:

Also come on, how do you tell yourself others aren't adult, when you happily admit to rage quitting over not getting bowed to in a Duel in a game? Seriously? It doesn't get more childish than that.

I would laugh myself silly if a Battlefield 1 player rage quit because I shot him while he was trying to wish me a good fight. You're nuts ;)

Gray360UK
04-04-2017, 01:33 PM
To the people who were "the real deal" back in our day, PvP is something that happens the moment you leave your house at the outskirts of Britannia, with no way of knowing how many murderers are waiting in ambush to bash your head in with a halberd and a mouthful of Cor Pors and Kal Vas Flams. You survive that hell hole, then you get to call yourself a "PvP"er.

Yes!

Ultima Online for the win. My Tamer / Archer / Healer on her Nightmare with her two pet Dragons would like to have a word with you ...

"All Kill"

;)

CoyoteXStarrk
04-04-2017, 01:34 PM
You know half of them just want to play a damn Duel with you?

Why the need for this superficial level of respect and acknowledgement

Stopped right there.

To me its not superficial. As I said I come from a TRUE PvP Melee game (Dark Souls) where if you wanted to PvP you had to go out of your way to go to a designated PvP spot and wait for an opponent to summon you.

Not have some random as hell matchmaking system randomly decide who you would fight.

I am not only paying respect to the player but paying respect to the effort and courage it takes for someone to wanna 1v1 or even 2v2 another person/team. I am respecting the mindset and the bravado it takes to say "Look I don't just wanna PvP. I wanna put MYSELF against HIM or I wanna put US against THEM. I respect the mindset that attitude takes.

If you don't wanna show respect and behave like an adult thats fine. But the moment you cross the line between not caring about respect and maturity to ATTACKING someone while they are trying to show respect /maturity then you lose anything resembling respect or due process in my mind.

I will leave and you can fight a bot which shows the same amount or respect as you just showed me.

If you disagree or think differently I have literally nothing to tell you. Its a mindset. Its a respect that is given to those who understand its meaning. I honest to god do not know what to tell you.

Gray360UK
04-04-2017, 01:49 PM
I am not only paying respect to the player but paying respect to the effort and courage it takes for someone to wanna 1v1 or even 2v2 another person/team. I am respecting the mindset and the bravado it takes to say "Look I don't just wanna PvP. I wanna put MYSELF against HIM or I wanna put US against THEM. I respect the mindset that attitude takes.

Funnily enough I do get what you're saying. I think maybe the fact in Dark Souls it was indeed a seperate act / community, not part of the main game necessarily, not something that would very often be done by total randoms there for the "wrong" reasons ... maybe all that has clouded your judgement in For Honor.

For Honor is not that. I absolutely detest Duels. Like I said, if you would stop the 'stopped reading' thing for a second, people do Duels in For Honor for many reasons. One of which is that it is the Daily Order or a Contract Order. They are there for 400 Steel. Nothing else.

Not respect
Not acknowledgement
No courage
No mindset
No effort
No bravado
No attitude

They don't necessarily even wanna be there.

THEY JUST WANT 400 STEEL.

This is far far from the Dark Souls community and they do not need to have a mindset or an attitude or any of those things, they are not at all in the world you believe they are invading (nod to Dark Souls), they are on the multiplayer menu in For Honor with a Daily / Contract Order they want to complete. They are not trying to join the special, honourable, respectful, all bowing, all scraping Duel community you believe they are consenting to join, contractually obligated to join even, when they hold down the A button on Start Matchmaking.

Essentially you have taken a public park that can be accessed by anyone, and mentally declared a section of it to be for playing football only, without them knowing that, and then when they turn up, as they are quite entitled to do, and play tennis in that section of the park, you get ragey. This is not something one can do, in life or in games.

Your rage is coming from your inability to control what others do in a space that is not yours to control in the first place. I would at the very least hope for you to realise that that is your problem, not theirs, and says nothing at all about them.

Specialkha
04-04-2017, 01:58 PM
He is talking about honor/respect in Dark souls, but as far as I remember, all so called pvpers in dark souls were all using op build or weapons. So much for honor and respect.

Prophit618
04-04-2017, 02:06 PM
Stopped right there.

To me its not superficial. As I said I come from a TRUE PvP Melee game (Dark Souls) where if you wanted to PvP you had to go out of your way to go to a designated PvP spot and wait for an opponent to summon you.

Not have some random as hell matchmaking system randomly decide who you would fight.

If you don't wanna show respect and behave like an adult thats fine. But the moment you cross the line between not caring about respect and maturity to ATTACKING someone while they are trying to show respect /maturity then you lose anything resembling respect or due process in my mind.

I will leave and you can fight a bot which shows the same amount or respect as you just showed me.

If you disagree or think differently I have literally nothing to tell you. Its a mindset. Its a respect that is given to those who understand its meaning. I honest to god do not know what to tell you.

This has to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen someone rage-quitting over in this game. Of course you don't have enough respect for the game to finish a match against someone using moves you don't like, so probably shouldn't expect better.

You talk of respect, but you don't seem to care about actual respect, only this one particular form you defined for yourself.

You also talk of coming from a "TRUE" PvP melee game and then talk about playing Dark Souls. I come from a TRUE PvP melee game: Street Fighter II. Back when you couldn't even face someone from your house, but had to go to an arcade, meet someone face to face, and then pay a fee for the right to fight them. And if you tried to bow to them before the match, you'd be getting hit before you even turned to face them. Your concept of "respect" is made up and personal, and rage-quitting when other people don't adhere to it is childish at best, and disrespectful of the community and the game.

Don't keep talking about respect when you've already stated that you don't actually have any for anyone else. You already said you only have respect for the people you're about to face in the same match at that moment, and don't care about anyone else. And you only respect them if they adhere to your own personal code of showing such respect. If you don't respect someone else for playing the way they want to play, or care about their gaming experience beyond how it affects yours, why should they ever care about yours?

In the real world, respect is earned, and you're here flying your flag proudly proclaiming why people shouldn't give you any.

Knight_Gregor
04-04-2017, 02:44 PM
Your biggest problem, much like many of the honour crowd, is that you're imposing an artificial set of rules onto a match that your opponent knows nothing about, because they are not game rules, they exist entirely in your mind.

Please don't lump the majority of the "Honor," crowd in with these people. Most of us have decided to display this amount of respect regardless of whether or not it is reciprocated.

Part of having honor is not complaining when others don't show it.

Agent Talon
04-04-2017, 02:49 PM

As a Dark Souls player since Demon Souls I can only laugh that you think there is honor in DS. It's a giant gank and cheese fest. The only group that fights with honor are pre-made groups who agree ahead of time outside of the game....oh wow maybe you could do that here too! WOW WHAT AN IDEA!

CandleInTheDark
04-04-2017, 02:51 PM
Please don't lump the majority of the "Honor," crowd in with these people. Most of us have decided to display this amount of respect regardless of whether or not it is reciprocated.

Which is why I generally just get closer and figure my options if people are emoting, I just don't like being dictated to, especially by someone who openly says they stopped reading someone's answer after the first line because that is some fine show of respect there. (Not that I am lumping you or anyone else in with that).

Gray360UK
04-04-2017, 03:01 PM

Fair enough. I did say like 'many' rather than 'all' but perhaps even that was unfair, as despite declarations that he is the majority (nothing new there) I suspect Coyote is a very special individual case. No offence intended to you and those like you BOT_Conqueror.

Dry.Fish
04-04-2017, 03:01 PM
It's not like we're chugging estus and we both spawn close to each other.

RatedChaotic
04-04-2017, 03:16 PM
Bow to me all you want. Dont expect me to do it back. If the match has started and your in flail length and you bow. I'm gonna smash your dome with it and say to myself......Always look eye...

I play this way, others should too...Get outta here with that nonsense.

Pope138
04-04-2017, 03:16 PM

Starts off looking down his nose at everyone and talking about honor...
Finishes by telling us he runs away from light attack chains...

Honor indeed.

Captain-Courage
04-04-2017, 04:26 PM
I come from a proper PvP melee game called Dark Souls

https://media.giphy.com/media/jQmVFypWInKCc/giphy-downsized-large.gif

As I said I come from a TRUE PvP Melee game (Dark Souls)

https://media.giphy.com/media/atQXlRTntnPA4/giphy.gif

CandleInTheDark
04-04-2017, 04:32 PM
Bow to me all you want. Dont expect me to do it back. If the match has started and your in flail length and you bow. I'm gonna smash your dome with it and say to myself......Always look eye...

I play this way, others should too...Get outta here with that nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3xm7rqFq9U ;)

RatedChaotic
04-04-2017, 04:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3xm7rqFq9U ;)

lol.....Never lower your eyes to an enemy.....Will I see a Ninja turtle video now?

Yarzahn
04-04-2017, 04:42 PM
Despite the fact the assassins that I listed have an ability that is so broken that one of then has been banned from professional play?

lol okay

PK is banned for the zone attack hit-cancel spam. Not the light attacks, ever. As for the Zerker, he's not even good and rarely played in "professional play".
So again, GIT GUD, and learn to handle light attacks.
L2P issue and rage-quitting/ absence of fair play, and you still come to forums and brag about it. How moronic.

You can role play wherever you want, or not, I don't care. Bow or not, I don't care. If you throw a tantrum like a spoiled 5 year old and rage-quit, I don't care either, I'l just beat the bot that replaced you and get my easy steel. But that doesn't stop me thinking it's a childish attitude.

Kind of like the spoiled bossy kid, that wants to tell every other kid how to play then yells and leaves when they don't let him.

RunnerRunner22
04-04-2017, 05:00 PM
OP, I agree with you that attacking someone who is paying you respect is ****ty behavior. HOWEVER, this is no reason to quit the match. Taking into consideration what you wrote in your other thread, you would use ANY excuse to rage quit at the slightest sign of inconvenience. We need punishment for quitters asap.

NotFourthBro
04-04-2017, 05:21 PM
OP seems like a typical 16 year old weeaboo. No doubt plays a Samurai Faction, or Peacemaker.

Nobody cares about your RP'ing bows. All you do is create an air of uncertainty during every game. "Should I bow and be respectful, or attack in case they too are going to attack?" Long story short, bowing is your own risk. It's something you put on yourself and yourself only. Getting smacked up because of your own self-imposed rule is only your own fault. You can't expect the rest of the world to do a thing just because you happen to do it.

This is coming from someone who used to be like you, back when I was your age during the Diablo 2 days.

Hillbill79
04-04-2017, 07:12 PM
Reckon he's well on the spectrum... you cant talk like that to people, while not understanding the offence caused, nor their reactions and not have Aspergers or something.

Guys a moron, but too broken to even come close to understanding why.

Pope138
04-04-2017, 08:11 PM
Reckon he's well on the spectrum... you cant talk like that to people, while not understanding the offence caused, nor their reactions and not have Aspergers or something.

Guys a moron, but too broken to even come close to understanding why.

I believe that's called the Dunning–Kruger effect. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect)

Hillbill79
04-04-2017, 08:54 PM
I believe you may be correct :)

I believe that's called the Dunning–Kruger effect. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect)

tbtsrjc
04-04-2017, 09:01 PM

Then why play this game at all when the majority of the people that play are ******s? Those people aren't going to care about attacking you when you're emoting your emotions into a video game, nor are they going to stop fast attacking you if the hits are landing, and all of that includes the cool people that are just playing the game. They're not going to know that you want to take a ceremonial bubble bath before all your duels. Those are some of the silliest reasons to rage quit over a video game. I think you seek validation in the wrong places.

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
04-04-2017, 09:55 PM

Proper PvP, With a proper netcode. A netcode that is infamous for phantom range.
But on a real note, don't rage quit just because someone doesn't play to your rules, That's a but hypocritical. Learn to adapt my dude.

Bob__Gnarly
04-04-2017, 10:03 PM
This doesn't surprise me at all. The OPs already admitted to rage quitting on a regular basis.

B4gs4Days
04-04-2017, 10:36 PM
That one guy was right, stop trying to make a safe space in a video game. Ill do whatever i want.

If you bow and let me hit you, thats your screw up because you didnt roll away.

Yes you can still roll while emoting.

Youre obviously showing a lack of skill and rage quit when you start losing.

Learn to play before griping about how i play. Its your fault youre at a disadvantage.

If youre losing because of 1 hit. Its not a "respect" issue its a learn to play issue.

Denwor94
04-04-2017, 10:51 PM
you admit you ragequit the moment ppl don't play the way YOU want them to play, do you also ragequit when you get thrown of a ledge? why the hell would anyone show you any respect? pressing a button doesn't mean you are respectful, the fact that you decided to go and cry on the forum and throw a tantrum shows how immature you are.

Ontari
04-04-2017, 10:54 PM
This sums it all:

https://gfycat.com/DisfiguredAnimatedApatosaur

Pope138
04-04-2017, 11:03 PM
This sums it all:

lol. Hilarious.

Ontari
04-04-2017, 11:14 PM
That timing though... couldn't be better!

Gray360UK
04-05-2017, 12:32 AM
This sums it all:

Haha, brilliant. ;)

That could only have been better if Coyote was the Valkyrie :D

UbiJurassic
04-05-2017, 12:41 AM
As a avid Dark Souls player as well, I tend to emote before a dueling someone as well. However, in a 4v4 gamemode, I've come to accept that stuff like this is bound to happen as well.

https://giant.gfycat.com/DisfiguredAnimatedApatosaur.gif

CandleInTheDark
04-05-2017, 12:45 AM
As a avid Dark Souls player as well, I tend to emote before a dueling someone as well. However, in a 4v4 gamemode, I've come to accept that stuff like this is bound to happen as well.

I am so tempted to get the game just so I can level up and bleed people out before they have finished their emote >.>

bmason1000
04-05-2017, 01:23 AM

Stop leaving yourself defenseless.

Delectable_Sin
04-05-2017, 01:28 AM
You post some really weird **** Coyote. It's a damn pvp game, you wanted Hello Kitty or something?

AzureSky.
04-05-2017, 01:32 AM
The point of this post is that we need more bows in the game, each character should have a free bow emote used after a good fight.

bmason1000
04-05-2017, 01:50 AM
The point of this post is that we need more bows in the game, each character should have a free bow emote used after a good fight.

Wait, is this a real thing? Do people actually use emotes and consider it "bowing" and "showing respect?" Because that is hilarious. Why are doing that?

While we're at it, so is "emotes." When did that become a thing? They used to be called "taunts" in video games and were specifically used to disrespect your opponent. When i saw people doing this before duels i thought they were being a******* on purpose and smacked them accordingly.

Will definitely continue to do so.

M0nty_1
04-05-2017, 02:49 AM
Greetings fellow Dark Souls enthusiast! (Bows)

Are you actually getting to fight any matches because I haven't encountered any opponents bowing? Everyone goes straight into fighting as soon as they can. I'm so fed up with waiting on the matchmaking that I don't mess around. My main doesn't even have a bow emote. The bowing social convention from DS doesn't seem to be a thing in FH.

I suggest looking at what the game allows, because really if the game allows it, it's legit (to paraphrase what a well known Scarecrow said on the DS forums). Consider how dishonourable the $$%%^ bots are! If they finish their fight in a 2v2 first they are the fastest at barging into the remaining 1v1 to make it a gank. Most humans I observe will wait for the 1v1 to finish, and then fight the remaining player if their partner loses.

The_B0G_
04-05-2017, 03:00 AM

Lol I've been burnt too many times like in this video to be honorable about anything in this game. I hardly ever even hold back in even brawls anymore when I kill my opponent early.

To the OP:

If you want to role play and do bows before other players, just assume you are fight dishonorable people, be ready for them to fight dirty; most people fight to win any way possible, don't be surprised if you get shield rushed when bowing.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-05-2017, 04:24 AM
Wow thread blew up while I was at work.

Glad to see it created a good amount of discussion. Successful thread :)

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
04-05-2017, 04:50 AM

Not really discussion, just people sh**ting on your logic

cragar212
04-05-2017, 05:01 AM

I think the make sure they are laughing with you not at you saying applies here

bmason1000
04-05-2017, 05:15 AM

This persons not actually legit, right? All these threads they start about how totally justified their rage quitting is are fake, right? There's no way someone actually feels that way and think its okay or could be as impossibly rude and unjustifiably condescending...right?

CoyoteXStarrk
04-05-2017, 05:18 AM
Not really discussion, just people sh**ting on your logic

Well its a gaming forum......so of course they are lol

I would have been astonished if they hadn't.

This persons not actually legit, right? All these threads they start about how totally justified their rage quitting is are fake, right? There's no way someone actually feels that way and think its okay or could be as impossibly rude and unjustifiably condescending...right?

Everyone has their reasons and justifications for what they do.

Lack of respect and exploits are where I draw the line. Everyone is entitled to their opinions though.

Butonfly
04-05-2017, 06:57 AM

Don't play to bow respectfully. Play to win.

If you can't handle playing your opponents game, don't play.

Why is it you feel you're so special that others should adopt your view, and play whatever personally made up game you're playing? They brought For Honor, a game that allows you to attack once the round is called, and a game where you can use R1 over and over again to your hearts content. What game are you playing?

Just being honest.

#ForHonest

CoyoteXStarrk
04-05-2017, 07:09 AM
Don't play to bow respectfully. Play to win.

If you can't handle playing your opponents game, don't play.

Why is it you feel you're so special that others should adopt your view, and play whatever personally made up game you're playing? They brought For Honor, a game that allows you to attack once the round is called, and a game where you can use R1 over and over again to your hearts content. What game are you playing?

Just being honest.

#ForHonest

You are certainly entitled to that viewpoint.

Viruletic
04-05-2017, 07:12 AM
I mean, it honestly would be nice to at least be able to cancel an emote into a guard.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-05-2017, 07:20 AM
I mean, it honestly would be nice to at least be able to cancel an emote into a guard.

This would be nice

Lantern93
04-05-2017, 07:41 AM
The funniest thing is that I am in the majority lol

90% of the duels/brawls I partake in begin with people actually showing maturity and honor.

I am merely complaining about the few matches where I encounter children.

i'm the same as you, when i enter a match i prefer to emote or show some sign of friendlyness/honor, but if someone were to attack me, i would fight them as a normal person, and remember, there are 4 other rounds, don't be irritated because in one round they didn't want to shake your hand first

Burn-The-Sinner
04-05-2017, 08:14 AM
This honor stuff is the most annoying BS ever.

bmason1000
04-05-2017, 08:38 AM
This honor stuff is the most annoying BS ever.

Dude, for real. Can we change the name to "For Murder" so everyone stops with that crap?

Burn-The-Sinner
04-05-2017, 08:51 AM
Dude, for real. Can we change the name to "For Murder" so everyone stops with that crap?

I've always thought the name choice or the game is terrible and the only thing that fuels the Honor bs

CoyoteXStarrk
04-05-2017, 09:14 AM
I've always thought the name choice or the game is terrible and the only thing that fuels the Honor bs

Its really not.

Most people just like to play like adults.

"Dark Souls" is the game that introduced me to the idea of honor in PvP. Not talking about invading. I'm talking about PvP. Those are two totally different things in Dark Souls.

Marcrele
04-05-2017, 09:44 AM
Its really not.

"Dark Souls" is the game that introduced me to the idea of honor in PvP. Not talking about invading. I'm talking about PvP. Those are two totally different things in Dark Souls.

Why don't you just stay there? If I don't like a game I move on. Simple as that.

Captain-Courage
04-05-2017, 09:49 AM

"Dark Souls" is the game that introduced me to the idea of honor in PvP.

Oh God, these people believeing they are some kind of Shiny Romanesque Knights, Parangon or Virtue ... because they have played a video game, like they are some kind of selected few, so funny.
A video game released what, 5 years ago ?
Never did any kind of sports competition when you were a kid ? It took you a silly video game to have your epiphany ? Unless you are what, 16 years old indeed as another user already suggested.
God, such an inexhaustible lolcow.

http://replygif.net/i/1126.gif

CoyoteXStarrk
04-05-2017, 10:05 AM
Why don't you just stay there? If I don't like a game I move on. Simple as that.

Why would I move on? I love For Honor?

Oh God, these people believeing they are some kind of Shiny Romanesque Knights, Parangon or Virtue ... because they have played a video game, like they are some kind of selected few, so funny.
A video game released what, 5 years ago ?
Never did any kind of sports competition when you were a kid ? It took you a silly video game to have your epiphany ? Unless you are what, 16 years old indeed as another user already suggested.
God, such an inexhaustible lolcow.

http://replygif.net/i/1126.gif

The irony of this post is killing me lol

Hillbill79
04-05-2017, 10:07 AM
Coyote is a full on troll guys... don't give the pleb the time of day..... maybe he'll go away......

CoyoteXStarrk
04-05-2017, 10:16 AM
Coyote is a full on troll guys... don't give the pleb the time of day..... maybe he'll go away......

Says the guy who has yet to make a post in ANY of my threads the last 3 days without insulting me and making NO constructive rebuttal to anything I say lol

Okay kid lol

Hillbill79
04-05-2017, 10:18 AM
Mate, you're not worth of a decent conversation, based on your inability to have one... you are a nasty piece of ****, who really needs to wind his neck in.

Says the guy who has yet to make a post in ANY of my threads the last 3 days without insulting me and making NO constructive rebuttal to anything I say lol

Okay kid lol

CoyoteXStarrk
04-05-2017, 10:21 AM
Mate, you're not worth of a decent conversation, based on your inability to have one... you are a nasty piece of ****, who really needs to wind his neck in.

Thanks for proving my point lol

WheepingSong
04-05-2017, 10:25 AM
Why do people think that because the game is called "For Honor" you need to play with the so called "honor". No kidding the other day I got flamed by some kid telling me that I should leave the game as I didn't play with "honor" in a game called "For Honor".

There's a reason why there are 1v1 modes.
Brawl for example is way more interesting to watch and play if you have a real 2v2 and not a 1v1v1v1. There's a reason ubisoft introduced 2v2's and 4v4's. Even high level streamers agree that brawl gives a completley new and interesting battledynamic.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-05-2017, 10:26 AM
Why do people think that because the game is called "For Honor" you need to play with the so called "honor". No kidding the other day I got flamed by some kid telling me that I should leave the game as I didn't play with "honor" in a game called "For Honor".

There's a reason why there are 1v1 modes.
Brawl for example is way more interesting to watch and play if you have a real 2v2 and not a 1v1v1v1. There's a reason ubisoft introduced 2v2's and 4v4's. Even high level streamers agree that brawl gives a completley new and interesting battledynamic.

Different ways of looking at how PvP games work I guess.

*Shrugs*

WheepingSong
04-05-2017, 10:29 AM
Different ways of looking at how PvP games work I guess.

*Shrugs*

I'de love to hear an explanation....I thought you wanted to have a discussion?

CoyoteXStarrk
04-05-2017, 10:35 AM
I'de love to hear an explanation....I thought you wanted to have a discussion?

I have explained myself throughout the thread.

Read.

chiller2k3
04-05-2017, 10:45 AM
I bow in every game, if they hit me, I don't care, they get to feel my poleaxe anyways and I will move on after the match. Most games though, the enemy will show respect and we end up doing 1v1 for one hour and then move on to do some brawls together. Is there an limit in the friendlist though? Getting really crowded there.. The good thing is, I always have nice people online that I can duel/train/4v4/brawl with.

Stupid is only to leave the match if someone would not bow... really dude.. that's not respectful..

CoyoteXStarrk
04-05-2017, 10:51 AM
I bow in every game, if they hit me, I don't care, they get to feel my poleaxe anyways and I will move on after the match. Most games though, the enemy will show respect and we end up doing 1v1 for one hour and then move on to do some brawls together. Is there an limit in the friendlist though? Getting really crowded there.. The good thing is, I always have nice people online that I can duel/train/4v4/brawl with.

Stupid is only to leave the match if someone would not bow... really dude.. that's not respectful..

You are mistaking my respect for my opponent with the respect I have for the game.

I could care less about the game. Until they implement a quitting punishment I will leave anytime I see fit.

I paid for my game and I will play however I wish until they change the rules.

NotFourthBro
04-05-2017, 11:06 AM
Coyote, you are truly presenting yourself as a closed-minded individual. Again, I will dismiss this with the fact that you're still pretty young. But as you grow up physically, I hope you find the ability to do so mentally as well.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-05-2017, 11:11 AM
Coyote, you are truly presenting yourself as a closed-minded individual. Again, I will dismiss this with the fact that you're still pretty young. But as you grow up physically, I hope you find the ability to do so mentally as well.

I'm 25.

I just have a certain way I play PvP games. ESPECIALLY melee PvP games. If the game or its community does not fit this way I prefer to play then I move on. Which is why I left CoD in the dust before the first Black Ops even came out. Right now this game seems to be on the edge of one side or the other.

Although devs seem to be heading in the direction I want so I am good.

If that makes me "closed minded I am cool with it. Since it makes me happy. Nice try on talking down to me like a child though :)

NotFourthBro
04-05-2017, 11:40 AM
If you're 25, then you already missed the opportunity to mentally grow up at the same pace as your body.

What must be said for you to understand that your "honorable bowing" is something only you have imposed on only your own self? There's nothing dishonorable about not also bowing back.

What if I show up, and MY thing is that I like to do a 25 second dance in a small circle before engaging in honorable combat? Are you telling me that if YOU don't also do this every time, then YOU accept that - by your own logic - YOU are being dishonorable to me, the circle dancer?

Where is the line drawn? What GRAY AREA do you choose? A quick bow and a 25 second circle dance is the same exact thing. The only difference is that bowing is YOUR thing, so you're going to be biased towards it. Meanwhile, I'm going to go make threads about how everyone who doesn't dance in circles for 25 seconds is a dishonorable flee basket.

In the end, fights are timed. Your whole "honorable bowing" shtick could be easily labeled as clock manipulation. Maybe you're trying to mind game us into "being honorable," but all you're effectively doing is running the clock a tiny bit at a time. Which is, technically, exactly what you ARE doing, whether intended or not.

Fights are timed. Bottom line. If you try to play a clock-running mind game and get smacked for it, oh well.

WheepingSong
04-05-2017, 11:53 AM
I have explained myself throughout the thread.

Read.

I did, and none of your previouse posts consisted of any explanatory statement towards my post.

Read.

If you're 25, then you already missed the opportunity to mentally grow up at the same pace as your body.

What must be said for you to understand that your "honorable bowing" is something only you have imposed on only your own self? There's nothing dishonorable about not also bowing back.

What if I show up, and MY thing is that I like to do a 25 second dance in a small circle before engaging in honorable combat? Are you telling me that if YOU don't also do this every time, then YOU accept that - by your own logic - YOU are being dishonorable to me, the circle dancer?

Where is the line drawn? What GRAY AREA do you choose? A quick bow and a 25 second circle dance is the same exact thing. The only difference is that bowing is YOUR thing, so you're going to be biased towards it. Meanwhile, I'm going to go make threads about how everyone who doesn't dance in circles for 25 seconds is a dishonorable flee basket.

In the end, fights are timed. Your whole "honorable bowing" shtick could be easily labeled as clock manipulation. Maybe you're trying to mind game us into "being honorable," but all you're effectively doing is running the clock a tiny bit at a time. Which is, technically, exactly what you ARE doing, whether intended or not.

Fights are timed. Bottom line. If you try to play a clock-running mind game and get smacked for it, oh well.

Exactly!

WheepingSong
04-05-2017, 11:55 AM
You are mistaking my respect for my opponent with the respect I have for the game.

I could care less about the game. Until they implement a quitting punishment I will leave anytime I see fit.

And this behaviour, which often results in a disconnect for all players is more "honorable" than not bowing?

Guess NotFourthBro is right about your matuirty

Captain-Courage
04-05-2017, 12:48 PM
The irony of this post is killing me lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

Dude_of_Valor
04-05-2017, 12:53 PM
It would be good if one could bow/salute during the pan of each warrior however as you cannot you really do take a big risk saluting when the fight starts.

Some people (myself included) like to rush and get stuck in/see your reaction. My advice is just stop saluting and fight. Salute after a good fight, or when things are getting interesting!

CandleInTheDark
04-05-2017, 12:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

It's almost as bad as literally.

Bjron_Ironside
04-05-2017, 12:58 PM
So let me get this straight... OP is getting his nuts moist because people don't bow before a fight?

FightingFerrets
04-05-2017, 01:02 PM

I've pretty much just ghosted this thread but I'll toss my two cents in and then move along.

Those comments above are incredibly shortsighted and selfish and are in direct contradiction to your original post. You feel your style of play should be respected and if not it's okay to quit. You've demonstrated that small minded mentality again throughout this post by repeatedly quoting one line of a well thought out and constructed response and saying "I didn't read past this..." and then saying you welcome conversation. You criticize any one who attacks you during your show of 'respect' and call them childish and immature and state, "I will play however I wish". Why is it that your style of play must be observed or you quit, but anyone else's style of play is childish and immature?

The one thing you've said in all of this that I agree with is "I could care less about the game." You're right, the game is an avenue for you to try and role play some 'code of honor' that not every player abides by. The game is irrelevant to you other than a medium to try and project your own belief system on other players and if they don't abide by your code you quit. Obviously to sulk and belittle those players on social media wondering where all the 'honor' is. You haven't given anything constructive to help improve the game and have admitted to being one of the cancerous rage quitters that lead to disconnects and missed playing time for the community. You want honor? Care a little more about the game and the community. Show true respect and 'honor' rather than small minded pettiness.

Pope138
04-05-2017, 03:01 PM
OP, you're doing it wrong.
You show respect to your opponent at the end of a round via "Good Fight!"
At least, that's been my experience. It's what I do and most of my opponents have done.

So how about doing it the way most people are already doing it instead of getting all snotty because people aren't doing it your specific way?
Wouldn't that be the honorable thing to do?

bmason1000
04-05-2017, 03:38 PM
Its really not.

Im still in disbelief this concept even exists. What makes your character throwing a fist in the air or whatever "honorable" and "respectful" and why is doing so an "adult" decision? I'm not trying to be an a** but im not really not getting it.

Whenever someone does that before a fight it feels like they're saying they're so unconcerned with me that they don't have to take me seriously as an opponent and incredibly cocky. After a fight it strikes me as being really unsporting and rude. Or, "disrespectful and child like" in both of these situations.

I suppose im biased though. Years past, that's exactly how those actions were intended in fighting games. Still can't believe they're called "emotes" now. Is that a for honor thing or is that universal?

CandleInTheDark
04-05-2017, 03:55 PM
Im still in disbelief this concept even exists. What makes your character throwing a fist in the air or whatever "honorable" and "respectful" and why is doing so an "adult" decision? I'm not trying to be an a** but im not really not getting it.

Whenever someone does that before a fight it feels like they're saying they're so unconcerned with me that they don't have to take me seriously as an opponent and incredibly cocky. After a fight it strikes me as being really unsporting and rude. Or, "disrespectful and child like" in both of these situations.

I suppose im biased though. Years past, that's exactly how those actions were intended in fighting games. Still can't believe they're called "emotes" now. Is that a for honor thing or is that universal?

See I don't do it to troll (unless someone is standing off when I will throw out an unimpressed) or to show respect, when I do it it is pretty much for my own amusement and adding my own interpretation to it which I am not asking others to buy into, and it is in the preround and post round phase again excepting the what do you think you're doing kind of reasoning behind unimpressed. If you emote when someone is locked on to you you deserve anything you get. Though in my defence I don't do airhump type spam, which I take as them trolling to illicit a reaction in the next round.

bmason1000
04-05-2017, 04:07 PM
See I don't do it to troll (unless someone is standing off when I will throw out an unimpressed) or to show respect, when I do it it is pretty much for my own amusement and adding my own interpretation to it which I am not asking others to buy into, and it is in the preround and post round phase again excepting the what do you think you're doing kind of reasoning behind unimpressed. If you emote when someone is locked on to you you deserve anything you get. Though in my defence I don't do airhump type spam, which I take as them trolling to illicit a reaction in the next round.

This seems very reasonable. The pre and post round moments is a perfectly reasonable time to do that. And the spammy crap post fight is exactly what i feel negatively about. Should have specified.

Prophit618
04-05-2017, 04:18 PM
I'll toss out a taunt here or there if i feel like I have the time before a match, or if the opponent is doing so as well. And I'll toss out a victory emote after a win. Usually accompanied by a "Good Fight" unless I feel like for some reason it wasn't at all. These things can be fun and add some flavor to the game. However someone wants to play the game is fine, it's throwing a hissy-fit when someone doesn't conform to your rigid design for the way the game should be played that's outlandish. Imagine going out on a battlefield, meeting the other army's champion, and when he doesn't salute you before charging, you turn around and walk back into your castle.

The air-humping emote cancels are probably the most irritating thing in the game for me. They don't affect me on a level that affects my gameplay, but it does affect my opinion of the child behind the emotes. Just like teabaggers in FPS games.

I must admit the first time i saw an Orochi do it with the petal effect I laughed though.

CandleInTheDark
04-05-2017, 04:19 PM
This seems very reasonable. The pre and post round moments is a perfectly reasonable time to do that. And the spammy crap post fight is exactly what i feel negatively about. Should have specified.

Yeah I'm not like the OP where I want to do something after the clock has started lol, as I said to him, once fight starts, I am making it very clear I intend to gut you by being in locked on stance, I might stand off once, but doing everyround is going to get you guardbroken and bleeding if I get over there.

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
04-05-2017, 05:03 PM

You can, press right stick

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
04-05-2017, 05:10 PM
"You think you honor your brother genji with incense offerings? Honor resides in one actions." - Genji 2016

Was thinking of this the whole time.

But anyways, play with honor, don't use superficial emotes and think that exclusively makes you honorable

NotFourthBro
04-05-2017, 06:21 PM
OP's done with thread. If he even replies, he will conveniently cherry-pick some tiny sentence one of us said because he thinks he has a clever rebuttal to it.

*raises hands* It has been written! And so it shall be.

Vingrask
04-05-2017, 06:45 PM
I'm going to go make threads about how everyone who doesn't dance in circles for 25 seconds is a dishonorable flee basket.

Oh, man, do that! Hahahaha. I'm serious, do it!!!!!