PDA

View Full Version : Same game issues, different day

AstroFlyer686k
04-03-2017, 11:58 PM
Actually came back to the game over the weekend. Bit better...but not enough. Still getting dropped during matches, PVP and vs AI, doesn't matter. Nothing like getting on that 8 count kill streak and then.....poof....network error. Even with a nice shiny green open NAT. Ah the joy of this steaming pile of crap that Ubisoft has put out.

This ain't our fault...it's a Ubisoft problem. All based on how they have set the P2P server system up. P2P is outdated. It's why they changed RS Siege. They know they have a problem, they knew it during Alpha and Beta. They knew it at launch. It's gotten a bit better since launch but not by much. And it all comes down to each players connection....no matter what. Even if you have an open NAT, some may not and that will crash the game eventually. They are raising steel output, even though they complained on a dev stream that some have reached the steel cap, ok good. They are tweaking several characters, ok good. But the main priority should be stable connections to all across all platforms...period!

UbiJurassic
04-04-2017, 12:12 AM
Resolving the connectivity issues is the top priority for the team right now. Due to the complexity of the issue, it will take time to resolve all the problems afflicting connectivity. However, we plan on getting those fixes out to players as soon as they become available.

AstroFlyer686k
04-04-2017, 04:02 AM
Your solution on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/games/304390/announcements/detail/514940032202647258

"Over time the global experience will be better, even for Strict NAT players!" Really, how's that gonna happen when 2 or more players have moderate or strict NAT will crash the game or fail matchmaking? Now that you have made this info public, I completely understand why the connection issues still persist in such dramatic fashion. Your solution is for all players to have a green NAT. I don't think that is possible. So in the end, moderate or strict NAT will still cause problems, and you will never be able to solve that given the current state of the game.

SlashingElbow
04-04-2017, 04:27 AM
Resolving the connectivity issues is the top priority for the team right now. Due to the complexity of the issue, it will take time to resolve all the problems afflicting connectivity. However, we plan on getting those fixes out to players as soon as they become available.

CAn u please just reverse this update to the older one? It was actually a better version and i could connect to the game.
I have green nat / open nat and i cant connect to the servers without trying for 40 minutes. If i can connect i can not use the war assets or even see the progression of the faction war. Stuck at round 1. The menu is also stuck in the old beta style where u have to choose preffered gametype if u want to play skirmish but it never finds one and goes to elimination instead if im lucky to even connect to a game.. This all happened after their last fix. I had the least problems on my friendslist before it.. xbox one btw. AND I HAVE SENT 5 TICKETS TO SUPPORT since it happened and no answer from ubisoft.