PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to do Co-op missions with me?

ERICATHERINE
04-03-2017, 03:49 PM
If anybody still play unity on ps4 or simply want to do the coop missions once more, feel free to show yourself.

I already asked about it in my ac serie 2.0 thread, but I'll also do it here just in case somebody who is interested in it, but don't go in my other thread don't know about it for that reason.

Like I said in my other thread, if you don't want me to reccord say it at the same comment where you will show yourself. Just know that with me using the share button to make all my precedent video, I never discovered if there is a way to reccord what people in the party say during the reccording. So, in fact I don't even know if it's possible to actually reccord a voice that don't come from the game or me.

If you want to play with me in unity in coop missions, your help will be welcome, but if you don't want, don't feel it as an obligation. I have already managed to finnish every single coop missions alone.

If you want to be part of it now's the time. Just write that you want to do it here along with your psn name and send me a friend request.

My psn name is "ERICATHERINE". ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAVLOHbqWd4