PDA

View Full Version : 0006000037

stickyfingergan
04-03-2017, 06:12 AM
I'm going to start posting my connection issue codes all the time now hopefully it will help out sorry if this annoys some of you but I'm sure it's not as annoying as when it happens to me on the game

escacleo
04-03-2017, 06:15 AM
video of what you were doing when the error occurred would help. Also the support forums rather than general but guess that doesn't matter :) Just posting codes help nothing when it comes to fixing them

stickyfingergan
04-03-2017, 07:00 AM
video of what you were doing when the error occurred would help. Also the support forums rather than general but guess that doesn't matter :) Just posting codes help nothing when it comes to fixing them

Why would I need a video?? Haha there's the code right there they know what it means

escacleo
04-03-2017, 07:16 AM
I'm a computer programmer with an application downloaded in 90+ countries. Context on what happened during and what you were doing before helps the process. Just throwing an error code out doesn't help the programmers at all. Video is the easiest way to do this.

Did the error occur before the match? During loading the match? Start of match? End of match? After someone left? After host left? Did you notice if multiple people left?

No information was given. That's like saying the game isn't working. Well what about it isn't working? A simple video would answer all the above questions.

chiller2k3
04-03-2017, 12:16 PM
Especially, if you got an error code, an exception was thrown by the program the developers are aware of (else there would be no error code!).
It's like escaleo mentioned, the devs need a circumstance where this exception occurred so they can fix that particularly cause.

A developer here as well ;)

Draghmar
04-04-2017, 07:18 PM
Actually if they have this kind of message error it means that they should identify what exactly causes it. Additional information may help but the code itself should more then enough. Especially when they probably already know that this error can show itself in really different moments.

Anyway...this error is starting getting on my nerves. Yesterday on eight games I could finish ONE. Each of the seven ended with 0006000037. Today I've tried few times and all ended with error. Of course no credit for executions from Elimination order.
Sometimes I have this at the beginning of the match sometimes during and sometimes at the end. I had one time when it occur right after victory announcement was showed and I didn't even get credit for that fight. And one time match didn't even start - it was on the screen where both teams stare at each other.

It's really waste of my time. Yesterday it took over an hour. Today something like 40min. I'm starting to really understand people that are not so patient as me or just don't like For Honor enough to try play and just quit...I don't care for balance patches or everything else. Ubi should patch their horrible net code. :/

Oh and BTW I have green NAT all the time - ports are open.