PDA

View Full Version : just played 3 matches in a row where the game froze before the victory screen

p00k.
04-03-2017, 12:29 AM
seriously ubisoft? i realize the community's been talking about a blackout tomorrow, so you're trying to keep us from playing today too? is this some kind of "i quit so you can't fire me" ********?

i mean, i'm leaving task manager open when i play the game nowadays so i can end process more efficiently

xKrazyFrogx
04-03-2017, 12:34 AM
I said exaclty the samething 2 days ago and what I recieved as answer:

What platform are you on and what is your NAT typically? If you try reaching out to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) they can help you with more in-depth troubleshooting.
I'll also move this over into community support.

p00k.
04-03-2017, 12:43 AM
lovely. so basically if they have to ask what platform it's happening on, despite threads to this effect going back months, they apparently don't even know that this is happening

Bob__Gnarly
04-03-2017, 12:49 AM
Rage quitters are the usual cause for matches crapping out near the end. Sometimes it can be just a random disconnect, but the majority of the time someone rage quits which causes the game to re-sync, which is seriously unstable at the moment.

p00k.
04-03-2017, 02:19 AM
just had another 3 freezes in a row

this last one no one ragequit. everyone was still in the match at the end.

there was no desyncing. that's a separate issue. one that could be fixed with dedicated servers

no, this is a separate issue. like whoever made the cutscene showing the minions running away, before the victory scoreboard pops up, dropped out from community college and never learned how to use a computer, yet still got hired by ubisoft cuz his mother had an affair with some ubisoft mid-level manager who got her son a job in return

i mean, most of the time when we say "literally unplayable" we actually mean "figuratively unplayable". but no, in this case it is quite literal