PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou for improving my life

FoxyHijinks
04-02-2017, 07:29 PM
This game is so horrible i would rather do my homework and exercise then play it. Needless to say thats what i chose to do. I owe you a great deal of thanks ubisoft. You showed and promised a unique and awesome game with so much potential but gave us a bucket of aids. You really helped me get my life back on track. I started playing ps4 because i was severly injured in a car accident. However this game motivated me to get off my butt and push through the pain. The agonizing pain from my crippling injuries is nothing compared to the frustration and remorse i have for purchasing and playing for honor. I even began to put off gamming to do honework so my suffering would not be sever. Im currently the only one in my linear algebra with 100%. Thankyou again ubisoft for making something soo bad and cancerous that id rather push beyond my crippled physical and mental limitations to get away from playing your games. You really turned my life around. If you made a good game id continue being a fat nerd. The disappointement i feel for being swindled and the agony from playing your game with easily the most loathesome community ive ever played with i a game made me rethink my life. Rather then paying 20 dollars on a crappy emote although i was stuoid enough to buy the deluxe edition, i have saved up to by sports equipement. Again, you guys rock, keeo pumping out garbage and menial updates that are just slaps in the face, and i promise to never play your games again and be the best me i can be :D

Gray360UK
04-02-2017, 08:31 PM
10/10 for creative bashing. You put some effort into this. You will go far in life.

EDG_Avocado
04-02-2017, 09:14 PM
not sure if you are really grateful to ubisoft or just hating on the game