PDA

View Full Version : California says this game causes cancer

FoxyHijinks
04-02-2017, 07:03 PM
This game showed so much promise. However after playing a few rounds with randoms you realize everyone lags or is completely incompitant or made out of cheese. I regrete buying this game with every ounce of my soul. I get so angry because of how unbalanced or completely aweful it is i get nose bleeds. This game is killing me.. most likely literally. If you are a part of the faction war, you see how stuoid the mechanics are. If you play against any other player, prepare to run into peoole playing 4 characters that do 3 moves. Rewards are garbage, lag is garbage, all around this game is responsible for more suicide/homicides than any drug on the market. Please ubisoft, you have ripped us iff huge with this one. I feel like you showed us a great car and after we bought it, we found out theres no engine and its made from wood. Im just really sad about you. Im not even angry, i just feel like you guys did something really bad to us and you knew it. Im more disapointed than anything. I expected more from you in many ways.

corazondedelfin
04-02-2017, 07:04 PM
Like you, most of its playerbase. Thats why its dying.