PDA

View Full Version : Best match ups

Fenrirwolf24
04-02-2017, 06:12 PM
By far my favorite match up is raider vs warden. Seems like everytime i play raider and go against a warden i have the most fun. What is everyone elses fav match ups?

corazondedelfin
04-02-2017, 06:19 PM
Raider VS Conqueror Turtle Maximums, I have been trying raider and the low times I dont get disconnected, one of them was in a team with two super turtle conquerors, I carried them in my shoulders all over the map throwing them. They played super dirty, so I gave them a pepper and salt overdose! :cool:

Fenrirwolf24
04-02-2017, 06:26 PM
Raider VS Conqueror Turtle Maximums, I have been trying raider and the low times I dont get disconnected, one of them was in a team with two super turtle conquerors, I carried them in my shoulders all over the map throwing them. They played super dirty, so I gave them a pepper and salt overdose! :cool:

Conquerors are so annoying its either you play a fast character or just spam gb. Oh and hope you domt get caught in the bash spam XD

corazondedelfin
04-02-2017, 06:29 PM
Conquerors are so annoying its either you play a fast character or just spam gb. Oh and hope you domt get caught in the bash spam XD

xd Yes more or less yes, this game is ****ed up in so many aspects man, I wish For Honor could be different. Even if you are fast with the conqueror will not be enough, but carrying them all over the map and throwing them and then taunting with the "****ing" emote from the Raider feels so good.. Hehe

Fenrirwolf24
04-02-2017, 06:35 PM
xd Yes more or less yes, this game is ****ed up in so many aspects man, I wish For Honor could be different. Even if you are fast with the conqueror will not be enough, but carrying them all over the map and throwing them and then taunting with the "****ing" emote from the Raider feels so good.. Hehe

Right lol raider is just a fun character to play just wish he was a bit better to have a chance against assasins

corazondedelfin
04-02-2017, 06:42 PM
Right lol raider is just a fun character to play just wish he was a bit better to have a chance against assasins

Im orochi. If by assassins you mean Zerker-spam-infinite-sh1t and PeaceGodBanned then I agree. If you include the "honorable orochi with no possibilities and same level than raider", then I dont agree.

Helnekromancer
04-02-2017, 07:10 PM
I favorite match ups are Nobushi vs Peacekeeper, the battle of the bleeds, I used to dread seeing that I'm fighting a peacekeeper but overtime I gradually learn how to beat them but I still get my *** kicked if I'm not 100% as a Nobushi. Remember fighting a peacekeeper and we had to stop trying to execute each other because we would bleed out before we finish the animation so the round ends in a draw. But every round with a peacekeeper usually ends with 2 corpses on the ground.

Fenrirwolf24
04-02-2017, 08:22 PM
I favorite match ups are Nobushi vs Peacekeeper, the battle of the bleeds, I used to dread seeing that I'm fighting a peacekeeper but overtime I gradually learn how to beat them but I still get my *** kicked if I'm not 100% as a Nobushi. Remember fighting a peacekeeper and we had to stop trying to execute each other because we would bleed out before we finish the animation so the round ends in a draw. But every round with a peacekeeper usually ends with 2 corpses on the ground.

Man i hate Nobushis the bleed is bad enough but the attack speed and the one combo with the kick is annoying. Slowly getting better against them with my Valk

CandleInTheDark
04-02-2017, 08:44 PM
I love facing nobushis as a peacekeeper, the onus is on me to get close and stay close, and as said above quite often it ends with two corpses. As a warden I particularly like going against another warden, when both are feinting rather than throwing shoulder charge the mind games on that, especially when it comes to trying to goad the crushing counterstrike opportunity are amazing.