PDA

View Full Version : "Dominant Skirmisher" BUG!?

AceFenz86
04-02-2017, 03:27 PM
this is contract orders.

i do it already few times without dying and takedown with 10++.
but still can't done with it?

how to do this order??

Nxtgen_Soco
04-02-2017, 03:29 PM
Has to be killing blows so you have to last hit people or 1vs1 them. If your just assisting it will show as a take downs but wont count as a kill.

Edit: its a stupid order that is even hard to achieve in PVE never mind PVP

Gray360UK
04-02-2017, 03:34 PM
You have to reach the GODLIKE killing streak status.

Your kills only, not someone elses that you helped with, you need the final blow or execution and to get full credit for being the killer.

Astrolite.
04-02-2017, 03:43 PM
This contract order needs tweaking or replacement by something less irritating

Gray360UK
04-02-2017, 03:50 PM
This contract order needs tweaking or replacement by something less irritating

8 Takedowns with no death would be fair enough. Still takes quite some luck / skill to go 8-0 on the Scoreboard against other players.

Kills is just lol in a 4 vs 4 mode because it's asking you to fight as a solo player getting his kills alone, or to run in for the last hit on other peoples fights, both of which are bad ways to play.

Alyen87
04-02-2017, 03:54 PM
i finished a skirmish misson (player-ai) with 14-0, and the quest wasn't complete, ubi do you test your features?

Gray360UK
04-02-2017, 03:56 PM
i finished a skirmish misson (player-ai) with 14-0, and the quest wasn't complete, ubi do you test your features?

Do you read anything posted in threads before you comment on them? It's not a bug

AceFenz86
04-02-2017, 04:22 PM
Has to be killing blows so you have to last hit people or 1vs1 them. If your just assisting it will show as a take downs but wont count as a kill.

Edit: its a stupid order that is even hard to achieve in PVE never mind PVP

what!? "Has to be killing blows so you have to last hit people or 1vs1 them"!?

how to face them with 1v1!?
there must be 95% is someone come to join the fight...

what a stupid order.

Vordred
04-02-2017, 06:23 PM
you have to get Godlike + 1 kill. as weirdly godlike is 7 kills and the other is for 8.

but as others have said, you must be the one getting the kill. assists do not count to your kill streak. so you many finish the game with 16 takedowns no deaths, but still not finish the order if most of those takedowns were assists

corazondedelfin
04-02-2017, 06:32 PM
Guys, complain for literally EVERYTHING ELSE in this videogame, but dont complain for this order. It's "super" easy cmon, I did it with my level 0 raider first match this night... And Im orochi and only orochi, but wanted to go around to have some fun and see how funny a raider can be, being it myself, so I completed the order with no problems (without counting the endless times that I got disconnected with green nat!!).

AceFenz86
04-03-2017, 02:37 AM
Guys, complain for literally EVERYTHING ELSE in this videogame, but dont complain for this order. It's "super" easy cmon, I did it with my level 0 raider first match this night... And Im orochi and only orochi, but wanted to go around to have some fun and see how funny a raider can be, being it myself, so I completed the order with no problems (without counting the endless times that I got disconnected with green nat!!).

I only can said this order is "U must be lucky".
This order all you have to do is the last kill is belong to u. And others player also not stupid, they also do same things as u.

This order only you have to become/learn >> "K.S"