PDA

View Full Version : Ezio Trilogy is not a remastered game at all

Tyrhydion
04-02-2017, 03:19 PM
I bought the Ezio Trilogy some months ago and I expected upgraded controls. But the only thing that changed were colours schemes. I was stunned to witness the blatant moneygrabbing without improving anything in the game.

And here comes the part that really killed me or at least my precious PS4 controller. :( They are so f*cking expensive and it was brandnew and I killed it because I lost it.

They did nothing to make the War Machines in ACB fairer. I cannot believe I just smashed my controller again because of the flying bomber mission like I already did some years ago. It is so f*cking unfair and Ubisoft did nothing to make it fairer, that you don't have the replay the entire mission after you fail after the last checkpoint. It sucks out lifetime, nerves and energy.

Ezio Trilogy kept all the flaws. Ubisoft is a franchise that keeps on moneygrabbing and disappointing. Never again for me.

Sushiglutton
04-02-2017, 03:54 PM
Sorry for laughing, but the idea of someone buying the remaster, going back to play the freaking war machines and then break their controller is pretty funny :D!

But yeah, ur not wrong, good ol Ubi could have put some more effort in I suppose.

SixKeys
04-02-2017, 10:16 PM
I definitely agree that Ubi should have spent more time and effort on the remasters, but frankly, if you had done even a little bit of research as a consumer, you would have known all this before buying the collection.

ERICATHERINE
04-02-2017, 10:54 PM
if you had done even a little bit of research as a consumer, you would have known all this before buying the collection.

This.

socalgamer66
04-03-2017, 04:02 AM
Did you buy it for PS4? I have it for PS3 that I bought dirt cheap and really enjoys AC2 and Brotherhood. Not crazy about Revelations with stupid den defense.

cawatrooper9
04-03-2017, 05:45 PM
I cannot believe I just smashed my controller again because of the flying bomber mission like I already did some years ago.

You know, if there's one thing to be learned from the Assassins/Templar epoch-spanning conflict, it's that "If you don't learn from history, you're doomed to repeat it."

And if the in-game lore doesn't teach you this, perhaps the Parable of the Controller can now. ;)