PDA

View Full Version : Fix your Dominion game mode before you punish "Ragequitters" please!!!!!

CoyoteXStarrk
04-02-2017, 10:15 AM
Because I am sick of having to leave games because YOUR matchmaking/game/balance is broken!!!

I am forced to CONSTANTLY leave matches for the following reasons

- The highest gear score on my team is 30 or less and yet the enemy team has 2 108's or various combinations of purples and golds

Forced to leave.

- Whoever your broke as hell matchmaking system chose as host has a potato connection and my FPS is garbage. AT BEST what will happen is half the lobby leaves and I am stuck with bots for teammates. At worst the lobby as a whole crashes.

Forced to leave

- I have people on my team who leave immediately as the match begins and are never replaced

Forced to leave

- The other team consists of 4 people who refuse to leave one and other and its a constant roaming 4 v Whatever despite the fact its an OBJECTIVE BASED GAME MODE

Forced to leave

- I get super high level players who AFK'd for their gear and have NO CLUE how to play on my team

Forced to leave.

PLEASE FIX YOUR CRAP BEFORE YOU PUNISH PEOPLE FOR NO REASON

Xedius2142
04-02-2017, 10:34 AM
Broken champs like PK that makes 2-3 attacks and then run to recover their stamina.
Attack>Run>Recover>Repeat

Forced to leave

Almost every time when I encounter ******s that start spamming just 1 or 2 attacks in order to win.
Is that hard to make the spamm special attacks to have some delay between ? It is annoying af and not even accurate in real life to have one soldier spamm one special attack.

Forced to leave.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-02-2017, 10:50 AM
Broken champs like PK that makes 2-3 attacks and then run to recover their stamina.
Attack>Run>Recover>Repeat

Forced to leave

Almost every time when I encounter ******s that start spamming just 1 or 2 attacks in order to win.
Is that hard to make the spamm special attacks to have some delay between ? It is annoying af and not even accurate in real life to have one soldier spamm one special attack.

Foced to leave.

See this guy gets it

Smishkit
04-02-2017, 12:34 PM
1 or 2 teammates never leaving the spawn point causing you to fight outnumbered

Forced to leave!

Being placed in a match that's halfway through and your team is getting blown out

Forced to leave!

CoyoteXStarrk
04-02-2017, 01:08 PM
1 or 2 teammates never leaving the spawn point causing you to fight outnumbered

Forced to leave!

Being placed in a match that's halfway through and your team is getting blown out

Forced to leave!

Keep them coming

RatedChaotic
04-02-2017, 01:28 PM
Forced to leave? More like decided to leave..

CoyoteXStarrk
04-02-2017, 01:31 PM

Oh yeah.

Let me just stay in a match and waste my time on a match that is lagging and/or lopsided due to the Devs own busted game.

Get off your high horse kid and come back to reality

Hillbill79
04-02-2017, 01:32 PM
No one is "forced to leave"

What you mean is...... "don't like it, so ill be a baby and throw my toys out of the pram"

You still get your xp and steel by staying, and you will get it faster than leaving to join another game... which you might leave to join another game... ad infinitum

Bring on the punishments as its an extremely selfish thing to do.

It happens in all game modes, not just dominion.

RatedChaotic
04-02-2017, 01:34 PM
Why dont you get off your high horse kid and face reality......No body forced you to leave.....you decided to leave.....smart guy.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-02-2017, 01:36 PM
No one is "forced to leave"

What you mean is...... "don't like it, so ill be a baby and throw my toys out of the pram"

Bring on the punishments.

More like

"The game is so broken beyond belief at the moment that I either get a team of AFKers who have no idea how to play or I get a team of noobs and the matchmaking puts me up against a squad of purples and golds"

YEAH HOW DARE I WANT A MORE EVEN PLAYING FIELD

WHAT A SCRUB I AM FOR NOT WANTINNG TO WASTE MY TIME ON AN UNEVEN MATCH

Grow the hell up kid and stop drinking the kool aid. The matchmaking is busted due to the AFKers and their false levels and gear. Everyone knows it including you.

Hillbill79
04-02-2017, 01:39 PM
Kid? I'm 37.

The Afkers are a problem, one that is being addressed.... but by quitting games, you are part of the problem, not the solution.

More like

"The game is so broken beyond belief at the moment that I either get a team of AFKers who have no idea how to play or I get a team of noobs and the matchmaking puts me up against a squad of purples and golds"

YEAH HOW DARE I WANT A MORE EVEN PLAYING FIELD

WHAT A SCRUB I AM FOR NOT WANTINNG TO WASTE MY TIME ON AN UNEVEN MATCH

Grow the hell up kid and stop drinking the kool aid. The matchmaking is busted due to the AFKers and their false levels and gear. Everyone knows it including you.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-02-2017, 01:42 PM
Kid? I'm 37.

The Afkers are a problem, one that is being addressed.... but by quitting games, you are part of the problem, not the solution.

Then i suggest you act like it.

The fact that I refuse to stay in matches that are laggy as ****, severely mismatched, or filled with bots that are not replaced does not make me a bad player.

It means that I have standards.

Sorry if I have no interest wasting time in throwaway matches that are most likely to crash or that are lost before they even begin.

A real adult would understand what I am saying and where I am coming from.

Hillbill79
04-02-2017, 01:46 PM
Dude, you cant try take some form of high ground while throwing insults about.... you've already lost the high ground the second you do. So stop being a self entitled ****, grow a pair and crack on.

The fact that I refuse to stay in matches that are laggy as ****, severely mismatched, or filled with bots that are not replaced does not make me a bad player.

It means that I have standards.

Sorry if I have no interest wasting time in throwaway matches that are most likely to crash or that are lost before they even begin.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-02-2017, 01:47 PM
Dude, you cant try take some form of high ground while throwing insults about.... you've already lost the high ground the second you do. So stop being a self entitled ****, grow a pair and crack on.

I love how you do not even attempt to argue against any of the points I made but instead choose to try and deflect by pointing to my behavior as if it makes my points any less valid lol

Nice try tho :)

RatedChaotic
04-02-2017, 01:55 PM
What I find hilarious is that you stated you are forced leave when you see 108 gs players on the other team. Tho my 13 yr old highest hero is lvl 14 and he still gets in there and is not afraid to put those 108s in their place. So basically what your telling me is that my 13yr old is more mature than you are.

Especially when all I said was you decided to leave other than being forced to leave like you stated and you immediately resulted into insulting me. Ya we see whos the immature one here.

CoyoteXStarrk
04-02-2017, 02:07 PM
What I find hilarious is that you stated you are forced leave when you see 108 gs players on the other team. Tho my 13 yr old highest hero is lvl 14 and he still gets in there and is not afraid to put those 108s in their place. So basically what your telling me is that my 13yr old is more mature than you are.

Especially when all I said was you decided to leave other than being forced to leave like you stated and you immediately resulted into insulting me. Ya we see whos the immature one here.

You are missing the point entirely.

The point is not that I am incapable of dealing with super high level scumbags.

Its that I should not HAVE to deal with super high level scumbags if my BEST teammate is not even Prestige 1 yet.

This is a team game. I cannot carry 3 nubs to victory based on MY skill alone and I shouldn't HAVE TO. I am asking for a balanced matchmaking system and for teammates that better reflect my own progression level and skillbase.

The fact you are trying to look down upon me for this fact is hysterical to me.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T SOLO AN ENTIRE TEAM OF PEOPLE WITH SUPERIOR GEAR THAN YOU!?!?!?!?!?!?

WHAT A SCRUB YOU ARE LULULULULULUL

I mean really? lol

Xedius2142
04-02-2017, 02:35 PM
@CoyoteXStarrk let them be.They are brain dead fan boys that don't understand a thing about broken games and wasted money.

Herbstlicht
04-02-2017, 02:50 PM
Uhm. Thats weird. I am with you when it comes to performance issues. Combine those with "happy vortex spam" and games are so much not fun, i can really feel you. But the others reasons? Come on. I am going through this stuff as we speak. My Nobushi will soon hit Rep 3 and then finally get a little gear. The way towards this? Well, mostly fun. Sometimes infuriating ;)
But you know. Thats the game. Thats better players. Whatever.
However, as a developer, i would choose to punish you. You always want the perfect balanced matches or those you stomp the enemy team without them leaving? Sounds pathetic.

corazondedelfin
04-02-2017, 03:18 PM

And who cares about your life or your son, man? You are all the damn time I read you talking about you both.

Instead of that, have a pair of brains to think that the OP is right that the game has to be FIXED before exists any kind of PENALTIES for quitters.

Im so tired of some of no-lifes that are all the damn day in this forum... One of them its you, instead bring here your kid, maybe he uses his brains before writing.

AND JUST TO BE CLEAR: NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR LIFE IN THIS FORUM, SO STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.

And just to be clear again: I dont like Coyote, you, Massive or Gray, but in this case at least there is truth in his words. And no, you dont have to care about what I think from you guys all the day in here.

RatedChaotic
04-02-2017, 03:54 PM
And who cares about your life or your son, man? You are all the damn time I read you talking about you both.

Instead of that, have a pair of brains to think that the OP is right that the game has to be FIXED before exists any kind of PENALTIES for quitters.

Im so tired of some of no-lifes that are all the damn day in this forum... One of them its you, instead bring here your kid, maybe he uses his brains before writing.

AND JUST TO BE CLEAR: NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR LIFE IN THIS FORUM, SO STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.

And just to be clear again: I dont like Coyote, you, Massive or Gray, but in this case at least there is truth in his words. And no, you dont have to care about what I think from you guys all the day in here.

Lmao.....I was simply proving my point........No body Forces him to leave games.....He choses too......Tne game has problems I never said it didnt. BtW its a public forum who gave you the authority to tell me what I can or cant say. If I want to talk about my sons and my experiences in this game. I can do that. Grow up some dude.

Why bash players for stating their opinions? I said maybe 5 words that were the truth and I get bashed and insulted for it......ok.....lol....

Nxtgen_Soco
04-02-2017, 03:57 PM

This is exactly what I'm talking about how do you expect to get any where without grinding the steal, levels, scrap to make your character better and able to fight. Don't get me wrong the match making sucks atm but seriously the fact that players leave and refuse to grind out levels and just leave matches over and over and over again till they have an easy fight is disgusting.

Gaming society is gone out the window with players wanting everything handed to them.

(Also to note I've played the games enough times to see white gs take on 108 gs and kick their *** 1v1 if your team is stupid enough to jump in and turn your guy your fighting into revenge then that's not your fault and is bad team play in you guessed it a TEAM GAME

Aidames
04-02-2017, 04:02 PM

Freedom of speech, bro. If one wants to talk about the lifecycle of the fully recyclable paper diapers, they can do that. Asking people to "stop talking because nobody cares" is being a lolmaker at best.

I do agree with Coyote that the MM is pretty lame for a triple A title. I mean they didn't calculate in such basic things as giving teams equal amount of bots if 2 or 4 people leave before the match even starts. A lot of the times gear scores could be distributed way more evenly, without having to kick players out or whatever.

Does that force me to quit the match? Nah. I want to play a bit, not being stuck in MM limbo for the end of times. What actually forces me to quit is the following:

"Error: An unknown network error has occurred."

Jolvark
04-02-2017, 04:11 PM
we need servers before any kind of punishment for quit, playing this P2P itīs already enough punishment

Nxtgen_Soco
04-02-2017, 04:19 PM
P2P (Player 2 Player) if a bunch on players just rage quit or leave because to scared to try then their P2P system more than often just crash's out!

RunnerRunner22
04-02-2017, 04:32 PM
You deserve to be banned for most of the quits in your examples tbh. Also, you seem like the kind of person that doesn't cope well with losses and gets angry quickly. I mean, have you actually read your own posts in this thread? You're super aggressive and insulting.

TheNinefingers
04-02-2017, 04:44 PM
What a whiny B**** you're being.

All this talk about wasting time, and you're actually wasting more time by leaving games and re-joining, as well as everybody else' time.

If you can't handle everything being perfectly fair, to meet your idiotic "standards", please go play something else because i don't want you in my games throwing a tantrum and quitting because things aren't going your way.

"The point is not that I am incapable of dealing with super high level scumbags. "
- They're not scumbags, they're just playing the game and you can't handle adversity or criticism either apparently.

"A real adult would understand what I am saying and where I am coming from. "
- Real adults have learned the ability to cope and handle situations that aren't to their liking, usually by adapting, not throwing a tantrum.

- The highest gear score on my team is 30 or less and yet the enemy team has 2 108's or various combinations of purples and golds

Can't handle a challenge, use map features, and subsequently abandoning your team, because you're a B****.

- Whoever your broke as hell matchmaking system chose as host has a potato connection and my FPS is garbage. AT BEST what will happen is half the lobby leaves and I am stuck with bots for teammates. At worst the lobby as a whole crashes.

Doesn't understand that those games usually end quickly, still netting you some good time vs rewards before moving onto the next game, and get some practice in. Idiot.

- I have people on my team who leave immediately as the match begins and are never replaced

You FINALLY have a team that acts and does the same things you would do, and you still complain about it, priceless. Idiot

- The other team consists of 4 people who refuse to leave one and other and its a constant roaming 4 v Whatever despite the fact its an OBJECTIVE BASED GAME MODE

The whole world is out to get you! It's called communication, something people learn to do while growing up. Get your team together and take it back, I've definitely won most of the games where the other team stays together at the start by getting our team together and smashing them. But this idea is foreign, better just quit than even try. B****.

- I get super high level players who AFK'd for their gear and have NO CLUE how to play on my team

Everybody else is a noob, you're just so good. Grow up and deal with it, this is the case in every single game, ever. B****.

Hillbill79
04-02-2017, 05:49 PM
Man up Princess!

I love how you do not even attempt to argue against any of the points I made but instead choose to try and deflect by pointing to my behavior as if it makes my points any less valid lol

Nice try tho :)

WoodDaGawd
04-02-2017, 06:47 PM
I've never seen more excuses for quitting as I have seen here. And they are indeed EXCUSES. How do you even level your players when you're quitting every match?

"about to get my head chopped off by a noob. FORCED TO LEAVE"

OP you are indeed part of the problem by far. Hope you live vicariously through your awesome stats.

Bob__Gnarly
04-02-2017, 11:17 PM
What a whiny B**** you're being.

All this talk about wasting time, and you're actually wasting more time by leaving games and re-joining, as well as everybody else' time.

If you can't handle everything being perfectly fair, to meet your idiotic "standards", please go play something else because i don't want you in my games throwing a tantrum and quitting because things aren't going your way.

"The point is not that I am incapable of dealing with super high level scumbags. "
- They're not scumbags, they're just playing the game and you can't handle adversity or criticism either apparently.

"A real adult would understand what I am saying and where I am coming from. "
- Real adults have learned the ability to cope and handle situations that aren't to their liking, usually by adapting, not throwing a tantrum.

Can't handle a challenge, use map features, and subsequently abandoning your team, because you're a B****.

Doesn't understand that those games usually end quickly, still netting you some good time vs rewards before moving onto the next game, and get some practice in. Idiot.

You FINALLY have a team that acts and does the same things you would do, and you still complain about it, priceless. Idiot

The whole world is out to get you! It's called communication, something people learn to do while growing up. Get your team together and take it back, I've definitely won most of the games where the other team stays together at the start by getting our team together and smashing them. But this idea is foreign, better just quit than even try. B****.

Everybody else is a noob, you're just so good. Grow up and deal with it, this is the case in every single game, ever. B****.

Good post mate, took the words straight out of my mouth.

Players like the OP are selfishly ruining loads of matches for others, bring on the rage quit penalties! We need them now. I tried to play on the weekend, but was turned off when I could only complete 2 out of 6 dominion games because of scrubs like the OP rage quitting and crashing the match close to the end just because their team was losing or they got their *** kicked.

No one is forcing you to leave, you are choosing to leave because you're soft. Grab a cup of concrete and harden the F up! Stop wasting other peoples time by rage quitting and either crashing the game for everyone else or being replaced by a useless bot.

Kiiyor
04-02-2017, 11:41 PM

A real adult accepts responsibility for their own actions. You're the one choosing to leave games.

Just own it.

Ubisoft has released a product with technical issues I find frustrating, so I quit games.

There. It's already better argument, with 100% less self delusion.

Smishkit
04-03-2017, 12:00 AM
While I'm not actually forced to quit, having afk players totally ruin the match. There should be a 10 second timer or something to leave the starting area or get booted. That way we can get a teammate that actually wants to play the game.

As for getting placed in blowout matches, If the enemy score is 600 or below the match can still be turned around. I won't leave those games. If their score is 800 or more it's almost impossible. Those that left initially should have stayed and taken their beating.

I will never leave a game just because there are 108's on the other team. Fighting those guys should make you a better player and I welcome the challenge.