PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking Times

LordEythir
04-02-2017, 07:45 AM
Look im gonna keep this short and without bias.

Today (Saturday mind you) I tried several times during the day to find a PVP Skirmish match to complete my orders.
Every time i was left waiting until the search expanded to ALL GAME MODES.

Also when trying to find a game of elimination it ALWAYS took longer then 5 minutes to find a match.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume game population has hit rock bottom.
I played a total of 5 games today. For the first time im not going to complete both my daily orders.
</3

I play on PC

Too little, too late Ubi.

DrExtrem
04-02-2017, 09:21 AM
Same on xbox.

Very high activity my arse.

daDuKeSS
04-02-2017, 09:28 AM
Same happens to me on pc since 1.03 update. Can't find a game on my region and strict skill level. No matter if its very high/high or low activity.

Mia.Nora
04-02-2017, 09:43 AM
I wish I could have your experience. All I get is matchmaking failed errors %95 of time.

This weekend managed to play 1 (one) dominion. I was ranked 31000 with that 1 match on PC.

Juuzaam
04-02-2017, 10:31 AM
... Too little, too late Ubi.
^^ this.

Just in the last week we lost like additional 2/9 players, so the playerbase is still dropping (source: steamcharts)

It feels like i always have to wait a few minutes before i get into a match, even in the evening at a weekend.

And we dont got any infos about fixes. I dont like to say this..."but to little to late" fits perfect.

Xedius2142
04-02-2017, 11:53 AM
5k active players on steam so I believe there might be also 5k active on uPlay because when they removed player count from the game,there were a total of 20k people active....10 on steam and the other 10 on uPlay.

So I believe there are 10k people active at the moment.

At least on PC version.Consoles might be full of players.

Burn-The-Sinner
04-02-2017, 12:54 PM
pc here

no matter the game mode, rarely i get matchmaking higher than 1 minute. It's faster for me to quit after a finished game and get into new one than to wait for everyone to hit READY for a rematch.

RatedChaotic
04-02-2017, 01:01 PM
Ya finding a match was horrible last night on xbox. I actually got drunk enough to try 4v4 tho I passed out waiting to join a match. Hope I didnt get reported for afk farming.

Egotistic_Ez
04-02-2017, 01:07 PM
Today seemed really bad. Normally solo it'll be a minute, maybe two, but today for dominion I had 5 minute waits. Most of which crashed two minutes in ofc.

LordEythir
04-02-2017, 05:46 PM
Well I'm happy for those of you claiming to be getting matches quick, I just tried again this morning and same shiz....extremely long wait times.. It displays very high activity, but it seems to be being less then honest. Im actually really surprised to hear xbox is having the same troubles, naturally i felt the console versions would last a bit longer. This sucks.

Bob__Gnarly
04-02-2017, 11:24 PM
I don't know about other platforms, but the population is seriously low on PC. Skirmish is next to dead at anytime these days. Elimination is taking longer and longer to find matches. Dominion luckily is still not too bad at peak times, but I don't know if that's to do with the event going on at the moment. I checked Steam numbers yesterday out of interest and notice the 24 hour peak has dropped to between 6k - 7k and this is on the weekend...

Sad that Ubi has taken so long to properly communicate with the community and release changes. This is what happens.

DrExtrem
04-02-2017, 11:32 PM
I stopped counting how many times I cancelled matchmaking, because I want to play the mode i signed up for.

When you get a match, its horribly wrong. People from all over the world with crappy connections and skill levels ranging from n00b to master yoda. And there is always a guy, that is able to own everybody with perma-revenge.

Skirmish is my fav mode in pve ... and the opposite in pvp.

Its time we get to choose the bot level we want to play with in pve ... and neutral colors if we want to wear them

LordEythir
04-03-2017, 06:08 AM
They really better push the marketing when they drop the next two characters.

escacleo
04-03-2017, 06:53 AM
xbox player. i find games less than 1 min each time

Although it barely finds on till I'm at "All regions and All Skill levels" :(

Captain-Courage
04-03-2017, 09:46 AM
Most of my actual "gameplay" time

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/43065969/waiting-for-waiting-for-the-game-to-start-still-waiting.jpg