PDA

View Full Version : Peace Keeper's zone and revenge

Pink_Sorcerer
04-02-2017, 06:35 AM
While Pk is supposed to be a fast and agile class, some of her moves are a little too fast. While engaging with a PK as an Orochi i quickly discovered their revenge build and was exposed to zone spamming. While Pk is moderately difficult to fight in the first place revenge is almost their god mode. However zone only comes from one direction, yet when i blocked the same direction they were able to use their zone attack so fast that i couldn't block every hit. It's a little hard to parry that so just wondering if ubisoft could maybe I don't know, slow the zone down just a bit?? Or add a few milliseconds to the next zone??? thanks

:p

TCTF_SWAT
04-02-2017, 08:15 AM
What I've started to do against PK's is start dashing backwards once they close. 3 things happen

1) they spam lights
2) they GB
3) dash lunges

In revenge if they start spamming ZA's I usually parry the second of 3rd attempt. Usually after 1 or 2 parries they stop and attempt a mix-up. Then I attempt a retreat and try and force them to use dash lunges to get free parries and just burn the rest of revenge off.

Gray360UK
04-02-2017, 01:25 PM
What I've started to do against PK's is start dashing backwards once they close. 3 things happen

1) they spam lights
2) they GB
3) dash lunges

In revenge if they start spamming ZA's I usually parry the second of 3rd attempt. Usually after 1 or 2 parries they stop and attempt a mix-up. Then I attempt a retreat and try and force them to use dash lunges to get free parries and just burn the rest of revenge off.

It's almost like you know how to play the game or something ;)