PDA

View Full Version : Buff PK emote spam

cragar212
04-01-2017, 10:35 PM
After flickering and light attack spamming my opponent to death I feel spamming thanks x3 is not enough. A proper tbag emote would suffice

TCTF_SWAT
04-01-2017, 10:45 PM
but it doesn't do anything. you need to insult people with style.

CandleInTheDark
04-01-2017, 11:17 PM
Could be worse,I just made a turtle ragequit in one round. How you ask? Surely as the eeeeeevil peacekeeper I must have flicker zoned him and hit the rb button a hundred times a minute.

Nup.

Shanked him with the triple stab because all he was doing was blocking and charging a heavy, managed a sole side dodge, shanked again, pushed him over because he gassed himself swinging a flail around and twice managed to close distance and get away from the two holes in the bridge after he went to stand in the middle of them before ending it with another shanking and let him bleed out the moment he realised he needed to kill me now having not managed a hit.

Could I have some pepper with that salt? Personally I want a salt emote, even if only the bot replacement would have seen it.

#downwithspam

UbiNoty
04-01-2017, 11:32 PM
After flickering and light attack spamming my opponent to death I feel spamming thanks x3 is not enough. A proper tbag emote would suffice

Good suggestion! Maybe we can add that in after we introduce the dual-gender-neutral hero DLC.

Click here to rate my post! (http://ubi.li/5q8wr)

CandleInTheDark
04-01-2017, 11:34 PM
Good suggestion! Maybe we can add that in after we introduce the dual-gender-neutral hero DLC.

Ooh you saw that thread >> Connection and balance first, I don't care the gender of my peacekeeper :p

teksuo1
04-02-2017, 02:28 AM
dual-gender-neutral hero DLC.

female shugoki and male PK?!
*Throws money at screen

xmelesiox
04-02-2017, 02:39 AM

You're doing it wrong! You have to bleed the crap out of them. As they are slowly dying and can do nothing about their doomed state simply roll away to get your distance then spam the 'What' emote she already has. Don't know what it's called but she kind of shrugs her shoulders and throws her knives to the side. No need for a tbag one. This is far more satisfying.

Gray360UK
04-02-2017, 02:40 AM

You're on fire tonight ;)

CandleInTheDark
04-02-2017, 03:42 AM
You're doing it wrong! You have to bleed the crap out of them. As they are slowly dying and can do nothing about their doomed state simply roll away to get your distance then spam the 'What' emote she already has. Don't know what it's called but she kind of shrugs her shoulders and throws her knives to the side. No need for a tbag one. This is far more satisfying.

Is it bad I kind of want to do that next time someone's only answer is block and hope he can throw me off the bridge or I deflect storm rush late in the round?

Viruletic
04-02-2017, 07:17 AM
+1
I'm tired of looking like a flapping chicken when I try to air hump but realize I'm not on my Conquer

CandleInTheDark
04-02-2017, 02:45 PM
Eh my favourite right now is after the sacrifice execution to do the one she falls to her knees, another soul for the cause of the knights. Sacrifice is my favourite execution all in all, really plays into the almost mythical mystique in their bio.

Though I have found the unimpressed emote a fine one to throw out when I am doing all the attacking and the other person is standing off.

So I don't really need to buy an execution and I stick with light for my effect, I might buy the throw daggers down emote whenever we get it.